BTS discussion thread

LovelyStan

Established
About 1 year ago I saw this video, a video made by one of the members here. This is very good, if there are new members who have not seen it can be used as a reference. Happy holidays, Merry Xmas and Happy New Year,

Merry Christmas first of all♡♡♡ And now to the video, I watched part of it now and I...I just am sad. I feel so bad for the boys and anybody who has to go through the same to be in that industry. If people were aware of that, there would be a possibility to stop it all. But we're all only a minority, we are unfortunately weak to save them.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I apologize for being off topic guys,but i am a little sad.I am struggling with depression,and also for this reason i have lost friends and my boyfriend.
It is weird but for me this global world situation changed nothing in my life,because since i ended up with my boyfriend my life is painful and trash.There are people who are suffering now,i was suffering before....
I saw people touched by this situation searching people of their past.What makes me sad is that nobody searched me :' (
They don't care how i feel and if i am good.I can't understand why my life is so painful :(
I have a disease inside myself,and these vacations days for me are hurtful...i hate these period of year.Christmas was in the past my favorite period...but now it is only fakeness..it seems that happiness is not for me lol.Sorry for these sad words

LovelyStan

Established
I apologize for being off topic guys,but i am a little sad.I am struggling with depression,and also for this reason i have lost friends and my boyfriend.
It is weird but for me this global world situation changed nothing in my life,because since i ended up with my boyfriend my life is painful and trash.There are people who are suffering now,i was suffering before....
I saw people touched by this situation searching people of their past.What makes me sad is that nobody searched me :' (
They don't care how i feel and if i am good.I can't understand why my life is so painful :(
I have a disease inside myself,and these vacations days for me are hurtful...i hate these period of year.Christmas was in the past my favorite period...but now it is only fakeness..it seems that happiness is not for me lol.Sorry for these sad words
Hey, you shouldn't apologize for that. Believe me when I say so many people in my life this year have shown their true faces to me. And I was disappointed to find out how evil some people I deeply trusted are. The whole virus situation was aimed at local people to make their lifes miserable because the government wants to control our life. I'm glad around my area people are protesting against masks and lockdowns and around the world that is the case too. As long as you don't accept the vaccine under any circumstances, everything might get back how it used to be. I'm currently spending Christmas alone. I'm at home, I did my make up and lit up the lights on the Christmas tree but I'm alone. A lot of friends left me just for my conservative views, which is ridiculous but I want to tell you on this platform you may reach to me in case you need somebody to talk to. I regurlary check this thread so I would say I'm active. And don't worry about your boyfriend. Boyfriends come and go, time will show if he was the right one or not. My love life is sad, I'm crushing so hard on Jungkook actually that I don't even wanna get to know other guys.

But either way, keep your head up! I know things are tough for you, for me, for everybody! But you are loved, if not by people, by God definitely! And people who truly love you will come into your life as well! ♡♡♡

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Hey, you shouldn't apologize for that. Believe me when I say so many people in my life this year have shown their true faces to me. And I was disappointed to find out how evil some people I deeply trusted are. The whole virus situation was aimed at local people to make their lifes miserable because the government wants to control our life. I'm glad around my area people are protesting against masks and lockdowns and around the world that is the case too. As long as you don't accept the vaccine under any circumstances, everything might get back how it used to be. I'm currently spending Christmas alone. I'm at home, I did my make up and lit up the lights on the Christmas tree but I'm alone. A lot of friends left me just for my conservative views, which is ridiculous but I want to tell you on this platform you may reach to me in case you need somebody to talk to. I regurlary check this thread so I would say I'm active. And don't worry about your boyfriend. Boyfriends come and go, time will show if he was the right one or not. My love life is sad, I'm crushing so hard on Jungkook actually that I don't even wanna get to know other guys.

But either way, keep your head up! I know things are tough for you, for me, for everybody! But you are loved, if not by people, by God definitely! And people who truly love you will come into your life as well! ♡♡♡
Thank you for your words dear ♡♡♡Same,i was conservative for them...and depression made me more sad and introverted than before..you know deep people are not suitable for material people lol
I understand you about kpop crushes,my crush is V :/
Like you said to me you are not alone♡♡There are people of this thread,and there is God♡♡♡

Door

Rookie
I apologize in advance if this is a stupid question, but I was wondering, is a celebrity responsible for their actions if they're "programmed" to behave a certain way? I don't know much about MKUltra, but if I understand it correctly, the subject is tortured to the point of severe dissociation, then a new personality is programmed. A personality that the main personality is likely unaware. And then this new personality can be activated at any time by a handler. How can one even leave or decline doing something they would be against, if they are programmed? Or do you think a person is told "hey, we'll give you money and fame, but in exchange you will be our puppet, and we will program you to do what we want against your will"? But then if so, wouldn't it be easier for the person to just "play a role" without any torture, if they're told to do so? I hope my question makes sense. I just don't quite get how the two things can exist at the same time. How can someone be evil, and yet also a programmed victim, so to speak. I'm quite confused by this, but I also don't know that much on the topic.

It has always been about the birth of Jesus Christ. It never was a pagan holiday, that's just a way for satanists and people who don't believe in God to bring Christians down and have an excuse to accuse them of stealing.
it literally is. watch jds new video on christmas. the colors red lbue and green are satanic colors. stop celebrating to pagan holidays. the elite also do sacrificies on christmas like halloween.

MariMarrie

Veteran
it literally is. watch jds new video on christmas. the colors red lbue and green are satanic colors. stop celebrating to pagan holidays. the elite also do sacrificies on christmas like halloween.
let's respect each other, celebrate or not. Hopefully our lives will always be peaceful .. agreeing to disagree is okay, the most important thing is to be close to God

let's respect each other, celebrate or not. Hopefully our lives will always be peaceful .. agreeing to disagree is okay, the most important thing is to be close to God

IT IS LITERALLY A SATANIC HOLIDAY. STOP CELEBRATING IT.

theartbook35

Veteran
Eh, my mom and I are both Atheist. We do Christmas because of tradition. My dad tried to raise me Catholic, and it didn't work (lol), and my mom was just going with the holiday back then. For togetherness, even after I became Atheist we continued celebrating. I think religion or no religion, the important thing is to be with people you care about, and to be happy.

Openso15t

Rookie
Christmas is not just some holiday where you give people presents and celebrate. It is a Christian holiday where Christians celebrate the birth of our savior, Lord Jesus Christ.