BTS discussion thread

Cookie

Established
Anyone feel like jungkook doesnt really add much to the group?? XD
He is just kind of there all the time...third wheeling. And getting pampered by all the other members and favoured by the fans alot..
His the main vocalist and the only actual good vocalist besides Jin. Alot of people don't like Jins vocals so I'm not sure. Jungkook definitely does do something though

theartbook35

Veteran
His the main vocalist and the only actual good vocalist besides Jin. Alot of people don't like Jins vocals so I'm not sure. Jungkook definitely does do something though
Personally, I think Jungkook's voice is blah. In comparison to other lead singers from groups around the world, he's barely good enough to be a lead singer. Maybe I have high standards but I just think he sucks.

Jin's voice is way better, way more range and he seems to be able to fit multiple styles. Whereas Jungkook seems to only be able to sing pop music and nothing else.

Taehyung's voice is okay. Kind of flat, with a mild range, but definitely not a lead singer. Jimin's voice is just so bad at this point, I don't think the best vocal coach on the planet could help him.

Cookie

Established
Personally, I think Jungkook's voice is blah. In comparison to other lead singers from groups around the world, he's barely good enough to be a lead singer. Maybe I have high standards but I just think he sucks.

Jin's voice is way better, way more range and he seems to be able to fit multiple styles. Whereas Jungkook seems to only be able to sing pop music and nothing else.

Taehyung's voice is okay. Kind of flat, with a mild range, but definitely not a lead singer. Jimin's voice is just so bad at this point, I don't think the best vocal coach on the planet could help him.
Yeah his voice is nothing special but he can hold a note is the point I'm trying to make. I agree about Jin and V... Jimin uhmm.... What you said

Okay its an off topic. Have anyone ever thought why Tae is the most famous one in Bts? I know he has the most solo stans and so called x-factor, but still, doesn't he gets the most recognition? In reallity you cant get this much famous without doing something special than others(you know what I mean). Like he is the most handsome man, being top in so many charts etc. If he was really oppressed then he should be the least recognized member right?

Huh...its just my opinion. After seeing this thread is kinda showing so much pitty towards him even knowing the fact that he is also no different from other soldout celebrities , this thought was popping in my mind for a while.
popular ppl have problems too. like his whole group is jealous of him

MariMarrie

Veteran
Yeah, the bts members treat him like dirt. Even if members were close to tae they would be supportive of him having friends outside of the group. The members even have friends outside the group and they don't make a big deal out of it. However, Tae gets some friends and apparently, the world is ending and they make sure they let the audience know how jealous they are. Its ridiculous. Especially since they dont let the guy talk ever without him having to raise his hand.
TH even angry to Jk when Jk have a chat with his 97liner friend, i see the video somewhere, when i found l'll drop it

Jump to 1:43 to 5:28

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
So here, correct me if I'm wrong.

So this guy TH is currently b1ghit cult leader, he took the position from i believe it should be j1n. Desember boys, occultist family, moonchild theory.

And this guy Jon Region, i thought it would fit with j1n better but then it will leave a hole inside bt21 theory, and here my thoughts how if Jon Region/JR is NJ. TH mentor as a fellow magician. He teach TH all the knowledge about magic, occult, and all. And it's actually fit his role inside the b+s as a walking library.

And in my opinion, he is the 1st one who made a pact with the beast, he got the knowledge on how occult things should be.
Evidence A, exhibit his symbolism on early career.
View attachment 49076
View attachment 49062

Do you might know the infamous snippet video of TH almost drop his opened water bottle but then barely catch by NJ. And NJ gives a death look as going to say "stupid i just jinx the water" but then smile and they stared cozying together.

Sorry i can't find any better video, but its quite famous on twt.

Let's say, before 2018 i believe j1n is the cult leader and NJ is his right hand. When i said NJ whipped over j1n, he really is from the earlier career up until now. He treated j1n such as royalty and all. Trust me, i'm those mfs delusional shipper for live. You can see my prof pict for assurance.

If we supposed to follow TH storyline the current leader j1n started fight with rival cult.
I think the rival cult is S*, and what they won is their 1st daesang in 2016. In 2017 NJ released his song always.

View attachment 49063
I think its what consider as severely wounded. He got a mental breakdown, and in 2017 we got bst, and TH come up as the devil. He replaced j1n as the cult leader. J1n kissed the statue as the kiss of death.
(Death in TH storyline doesn't mean it should be real death. But can also be the death of j1n influence)

In 2018, all along the lys world wide tour we can see TH wearing red bracelet people said that string of fate, but i think thats kabbalah bracelet. The bracelet M. Jackson and madonna wear.

Here we can see TH ride his private car while the others share it between members. And NJ still has the command as the right hand.

In the storyline TH need 2 years to become the cult leader, to be really being recognized by his subordinate and the rest. And here in this timeline, we can see the changes of TH antics. We used to see his goofy side, but now he changed it into much more gloomier and distant figure. And also bbma 2019 is the debut of TH as a cult leader.

View attachment 49064

A painting of American religious leader and a ‘Prophet’ Joseph Smith. Take a closer look at his right hand on his hip, the same Masonic ‘M’ gesture indicating and sending a signal that he belongs to the Luciferian ‘brotherhood’.

Evidence B, exhibit TH gesture in 2019 bbma and 2020 grammy

If you noticed early that year he never do those kind of gesture before. But now he do it twice in red carpet.

And now how TH wants to replace his right hand person to JK. Why not? NJ regime has taken over 7 years, and he still infatuated with j1n. And SG taking sided to TH, why not? SG is ambitious and he might tired being the 2nd in everything, recently in their documentary SG said its only half of his talented that had been shown he still had a lot more.
But he can do nothing when NJ still in control, he still take part in most of their album making and all. SG definitely wants to ended it.

And here come JK as what you said the protector of NJ and j1n. That why NJ snow globe, a bunny is in the outside of the doom. The bunny guard what's inside the doom, its NJ and j1n.

Since JK respect NJ, as leader and as a magician mentor.

There's a clip of JK saying, "you need 3 years to become a wizard apprentice then you...." But he got cut by jimin, saying "what are you talking about"

The video snippet is in this thread but you need to dig dipper if you want to watch it, i think its in the 700-900 pages.

So in here, we can see the fall of j1n and TH ambition to start a new era. Which one is the wicked??

And about bt21, tata no doubt the leader, and rj who act like an old money. And we got koya who has been personally approach by van (one eyed, the occult). It's in their mini movie.

And how the chara fit the member role in current b+s

Tata, the royal leader.
Rj, the fallen prince
Koya, the brain. His background story is; koya a genius, he had a lot of ideas, he got the brain and planned to ruled the world but he's too lazy/tired to do so. So he join the band, and rely the others to fulfill his world domination plans.
Cooky, the muscle bunny who wants to get his revenge. (Revenge toward? J1n?)
Shooky, cooky best buddies
Mang, dance master
Chimmy, the love hunger dog.

I'm just guessing he got adhd or dyslexia or what you named it?
At 1st i think he just made up his clumsiness habit. But then after years i realized he's actually had condition when you're consider genius but stupid at the same time. How you excel in certain things but got no abilities in general knowledge, and how JK said NJ got different perspective in everything, he see the world with different angel.

And a note, fyi NJ and j1n family are close. Nj gave the hat he used in final lys concert to j1n father because, he asked for it.
Ure conclusion its same like this recent photo
Guess the boss????
And its kind weird why JM must consult to TH what a good time for jm will drop a mixtape or why after TH heard 'stay' from jk mixtape he decided to included jk's song to bt5 album (th have a power to put a song in album), and he always being promoted by grammy voting member

Attachments

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Anyone feel like jungkook doesnt really add much to the group?? XD
He is just kind of there all the time...third wheeling. And getting pampered by all the other members and favoured by the fans alot..
Idk if u see or not bcs JK always want to be near j1n/TH but mostly j1n since 2014, when i see he like hve some condition, like panic disorder/nerveous and who can calm j1n/TH.. look closely, he not really want to be center i guess,
I think who know abt jk condition is TH and j1n, until now look when th near jk he lean on him, rub jk ear i think its to comfort him, but ya for jk is too much
With j1n jk always rubbing j1n neck or hold j1n hand, its like jk protecting j1n but also comforting himself from panic, we also can see when he with other members too but not intense
With jk too much get line bcs he became a back singer too, with his 75%work of group he still have a same paid like others who only have 25%work

And i dont understand abt voice n singer, but u can give j1n,tae,jm,jk 3 songs live who still stable to singing in 4th song will only jk (but if compare with SM singer jk is average)
Iam not jk bias but this why when international singer want collaboration mostly with jk

Jk and jm? Theres nothing, only unit arrange by BH
When jm asked to jk 'how do you feel being a unit with me for a years' jk said 'i wanna change with another person'

Last edited:

MariMarrie

Veteran
Okay its an off topic. Have anyone ever thought why Tae is the most famous one in Bts? I know he has the most solo stans and so called x-factor, but still, doesn't he gets the most recognition? In reallity you cant get this much famous without doing something special than others(you know what I mean). Like he is the most handsome man, being top in so many charts etc. If he was really oppressed then he should be the least recognized member right?

Huh...its just my opinion. After seeing this thread is kinda showing so much pitty towards him even knowing the fact that he is also no different from other soldout celebrities , this thought was popping in my mind for a while.
Idk i see in twitter when 1st day BE album out, Stay (song Jk,j1n,rm) its no 1 in us itunes, but the big fanbase called 'OT7' of bt5 who accomodir a money for army to stream exclude/suggest to ignore the song for streaming party, and the 2nd day ofc 1st is become 'Blue n Gray', ,

LovelyStan

Established

Love how he always gets sexual on stage when he's in a foreign country.
For real but I feel like when they are in a foreign country they want to be awfully sexualized. They kind of give me the vibe that they enjoy that sexualization of them. I'm also convinced they see all the nsfw fanart, animation, deepfakes, etc. of themselves and actually like it. Sex is also big part of the occult culture, child sex and gay sex being favored

MariMarrie

Veteran
For real but I feel like when they are in a foreign country they want to be awfully sexualized. They kind of give me the vibe that they enjoy that sexualization of them. I'm also convinced they see all the nsfw fanart, animation, deepfakes, etc. of themselves and actually like it. Sex is also big part of the occult culture, child sex and gay sex being favored
I read abt blind item in weibo (army said its a fake) when they have a concert outside korea the members always see a girl and the most polite person in the group (u wont belive that) flirt to the girl n said 'i need a toilet'(somtgh like that)

LovelyStan

Established
I read abt blind item in weibo (army said its a fake) when they have a concert outside korea the members always see a girl and the most polite person in the group (u wont belive that) flirt to the girl n said 'i need a toilet'(somtgh like that)
What are they implying with that? That they are going to have sex in the backstage or something? I could even believe that would be true. I'm also convinced they do enjoy having sex with foreigners despite language barrier. Just for the lust and because the person is foreign.