BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
Jin said he exists only because of fans...why he said these words?
Their positions during the interview are also interesting, I had done some time ago, a description of the clips, that Jin would be the main character (hence the fact, that he does not speak). The other members thus represent his thoughts, his memories, himself, in time (from where surely the effect, return towards, pass it while trying to save itself, without ever being able to do it... V (Lucifer) is in front of J-Hope (whom I had defined as childhood and the dream side of becoming an idol and hope), and Jimin (the sex victim). And RAP Monster (Satan) is in front of Jungkook, who I defined as the corrupt and Jin who will be sacrificed in the final...

Kith

Established
View attachment 48591

I know this isn't exactly related to Satanism, but are these stylists trying to fuck with Jin too?? Everyone else looks so well put together and he looks like his been given a suit that can fit 3 of him
he looks like a homeless person. this suit, these shoes.. just ugh
i didn't notice it first, cuz i looked just at his face and it looks good XD

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Their positions during the interview are also interesting, I had done some time ago, a description of the clips, that Jin would be the main character (hence the fact, that he does not speak). The other members thus represent his thoughts, his memories, himself, in time (from where surely the effect, return towards, pass it while trying to save itself, without ever being able to do it... V (Lucifer) is in front of J-Hope (whom I had defined as childhood and the dream side of becoming an idol and hope), and Jimin (the sex victim). And RAP Monster (Satan) is in front of Jungkook, who I defined as the corrupt and Jin who will be sacrificed in the final...
Can you put the link of your description please?I am new to this thread,so i don't know all the contents..

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
he looks like a homeless person. this suit, these shoes.. just ugh
i didn't notice it first, cuz i looked just at his face and it looks good XD
I want to punch the face of the stylist...is this the way to dress the visual of the group?Yes,he seems an homeless guy,Charlie chaplin copycat, and also i saw a movie done by Polanski about a jewish guy who hide from nazis ,and he is dressed in this way.Look the shoes,the others have elegant shoes while Jin has ...sandals???

Last edited:

Cookie

Established
I want to punch the face of the stylist...is this the way to dress the visual of the group?Yes,he seems an homeless guy,Charlie chaplin copycat, and also i saw a movie done by Polanski about a jewish guy who hide from nazis ,and he is dressed in this way.Look the shoes,the others have elegant shoes while Jin has ...sandals???
This is just foul. Surely the same person who dressed the others couldn't have dressed him

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
This is just foul. Surely the same person who dressed the others couldn't have dressed him
Unbelievable...they cut him from Mama picture,they dressed him in this way,they gave him the spy role in Run bts,he did a vlive during his birthday alone,he talked only few minutes during the interview....these are not good signs

Cookie

Established
Unbelievable...they cut him from Mama picture,they dressed him in this way,they gave him the spy role in Run bts,he did a vlive during his birthday alone,he talked only few minutes during the interview....these are not good signs
Gosh this hurts me. I know this is the life he chose (maybe), but his my bias unfortunately. I'm terrified for him. They keep excluding him. Making him an outsider from the group. There was no reason for J.hope to laugh at his answer in the interview because he didn't make a joke. He said something sweet and kind. I don't know if I should be scared for Jin or V at this point, because they laugh at him too

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Gosh this hurts me. I know this is the life he chose (maybe), but his my bias unfortunately. I'm terrified for him. They keep excluding him. Making him an outsider from the group. There was no reason for J.hope to laugh at his answer in the interview because he didn't make a joke. He said something sweet and kind. I don't know if I should be scared for Jin or V at this point, because they laugh at him too
Look this photo...the body language of Taehyung and Jin tells that they are uncomfortable and nervous...seriously this photo is terrible,no beauty,no aesthetic...IMG_20201210_204211_709.jpg

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
You're right. Also, Jungkook literally scares me. I don't even recognize him
Jungkook has strange eyes..he changed a lot,his light is gone,his innocence too...he is doing the horn sign in the photo...he seems evil.
I feel empty watching these photos and i think the energies around them are not good...this is sick..

Last edited:

Cookie

Established
Jungkook has strange eyes..he changed a lot,his light is gone,his innocence too...he is doing the horn sign in the photo...he seems evil
I also don't mean to be rude about his appearance because that's not fair. But his stylistic choices are questionable. The tattoos, the hair and the make up. He looks odd these days. But it's mostly his aura that's strange. that creepy look in his eyes

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I also don't mean to be rude about his appearance because that's not fair. But his stylistic choices are questionable. The tattoos, the hair and the make up. He looks odd these days. But it's mostly his aura that's strange. that creepy look in his eyes
Seems he wants have a bad boy style...idols can't show their tattoos because in korea they represents gangsters ,and so they must to hide them...
The past Jungkook is gone...and it is not because he grew up...

Amber_O

Established
Yuck. I hope y’all know B T S getting Time Entertainer of the Year is basicallly solidifying their Grammy win. Dynamite was complete trash & the general public knows it. But B T S has the media’s backing at this point.