BTS discussion thread

LovelyStan

Established
Guys, i want to go to dark/deep web. I want to know more about the evilness of B+$ and B4nG PD. Is it safe?
Definitely not. The dark web doesn't only have disturbing contact but they can easily transfer a virus on your device. They will download your private information and locate your surroundings, I know you are curious and so am I but that's really dangerous.

LovelyStan

Established
The illuminati are recruiting witches?
The illuminati are recruiting witches?
About becoming a witch, you usually can't until you sell your sould. Either to a satanic cult or a black magic cult. If you try doing withcraft on your own you might summon an unwelcomed guest in your home and life and that usually can't be helped. Those guides are there to posess people and yeah, that is some type of work of illuminati who publish those articles. A demonized person can easily be controled by actual satanism

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
About becoming a witch, you usually can't until you sell your sould. Either to a satanic cult or a black magic cult. If you try doing withcraft on your own you might summon an unwelcomed guest in your home and life and that usually can't be helped. Those guides are there to posess people and yeah, that is some type of work of illuminati who publish those articles. A demonized person can easily be controled by actual satanism
The promote possession through witchcraft to have new people to control and use for their purposes?

LovelyStan

Established
The promote possession through witchcraft to have new people to control and use for their purposes?
Exactly. The main weapon of the illuminati is hypnosis and brainwashing. A normal person would never agree to their ideology. So they have to put in mind control and somebody who is very much influenced by dark spiritual things with horror movies, dark aesthetics, certain types of metal music, etc. can be a very easy target to be their puppet

Lalalaxxx

Rookie
Definitely not. The dark web doesn't only have disturbing contact but they can easily transfer a virus on your device. They will download your private information and locate your surroundings, I know you are curious and so am I but that's really dangerous.
Thank you for that information. I’m 101% curious about everything.

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
Woooow ,she explained that this situation started with 9/11 and why virus is called with number 19(19 is because of moon).And she talked about 2020, which is 22 =number 4 ,and she said that number 33 and 13 are important for them.The illuminati want to build a new world.I am speechless for the detailed explanations and because i have understood her words.

Edit:in Run Bts Taehyung did 33 points

9 years ago Captain America...corona beer,corona virus picture,and pyramids.Wth
They started with the fear of travel,fear for terrorists...The creation of Isis and now with virus.

Attachments

Last edited:

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
I did gematria of virus.The numbers are 9 and 11 like 9 /11 ....

I did Jin and Abyss,there is number 33 .
I am not expert in gematria lol,i don't know the meaning of these numbers,but the girl said that number 33 is masonic sign.

Attachments

Last edited:
[offtopic] Guys there is actually an article about how to become a witch???
what
and all the black magic and pentagrams pls I thought at first it’s a joke. And this is a popular news website. What comes next? How to sell your soul step by step?
Oh little do you know:

This video is garbage. They really think they can deceive Satan, THE FATHER OF LIES?

Shuna

Star
View attachment 48591

I know this isn't exactly related to Satanism, but are these stylists trying to fuck with Jin too?? Everyone else looks so well put together and he looks like his been given a suit that can fit 3 of him
Where it means, that there will always be a child (young man) ... in reference to his imminent death. He has a huge clock to their right (in the photoshoot video, we see it).

DisappointedBybangtan

Established
View attachment 48591

I know this isn't exactly related to Satanism, but are these stylists trying to fuck with Jin too?? Everyone else looks so well put together and he looks like his been given a suit that can fit 3 of him
Reminds me Chaplin style...this is weird...i would never give Jin a large outfit...this is mistreatment,he is the visual of the group

Shuna

Star
Jin has his hand next to his neck,like he was representing a suffocation...i don't like it,makes me feel nervous
I only looked at his outfit, it shocked me too much... And it's true, that he puts his hand, as if he was holding a rope, it reminds me of movies and series, which uses this cable system metallic...