BTS discussion thread

Bunnymyeon

Established

JD did a video about Bts grammys nomination...she talked about antichrist...i have a shocking question but don't take this seriously...could be possible that one of Bts will be possessed by antichrist and choosed by him?
JD if you read my post please expose law of attraction...a lot of people are falling in this trap and think is related to Jesus

Last edited:

JD did a video about Bts grammys nomination...she talked about antichrist...i have a shocking question but don't take this seriously...could be possible that one of Bts will be possessed by antichrist and choosed by him?
JD if you read my post please expose law of attraction...a lot of people are falling in this trap and think is related to Jesus
it's not possible, but I say it as a muslim

Satan ego's as big as the universe or possible multiverse. I personally do not believe we are the only lifeforms god and satan are watching over. And if what I say is right, Its very very unlikely since satan might have lots of other puppets. He might even take human form.

Bunnymyeon

Established
Suga repeated he wanted Grammy nomination and Jin during Be conference repeated this at the place of Suga...i was surprised because i thought he was humble and not interested about it...i saw the videos about rigged grammys,how could be wonderful winning a grammy and an award without real efforts ,knowing the nomination are not sincere but gained with occult sacrifice and prostitution?This is disgusting, and a mockery for public who vote and think the decision depends from them...elite is mocking people without shame

Bunnymyeon

Established
Satan ego's as big as the universe or possible multiverse. I personally do not believe we are the only lifeforms god and satan are watching over. And if what I say is right, Its very very unlikely since satan might have lots of other puppets. He might even take human form.
Could be one of Bts offered as a big sacrifice for antichrist?Or they are considered puppets and the sacrifice could be the pope Francis ,Trump or Biden?

Shuna

Star
Could be one of Bts offered as a big sacrifice for antichrist?Or they are considered puppets and the sacrifice could be the pope Francis ,Trump or Biden?
That Trump is sacrificed, would not surprise me, as much in the illustration, representing his manda, we see a pyramid:

But in addition, in The Simpsons, he appears dead.
1606275175304.png

He also met the EXO, and saw who represents the EXO (to recall the tree of life, the Kabbalah).

I didn't see any one here talking about that armies are angry and disappointed that BTS new song and dynamite didn't get the number one in Korean chart, and armies as usual they are accusing of chart manipulation

some Khiphop song are charting in Korea, and IArmies even saying KArmies are not doing good job

I wonder if all of this is the beginning of BTS losing their fame

That Trump is sacrificed, would not surprise me, as much in the illustration, representing his manda, we see a pyramid:

But in addition, in The Simpsons, he appears dead.
View attachment 46904

He also met the EXO, and saw who represents the EXO (to recall the tree of life, the Kabbalah).
yeah I know that about trump assassination and was wondering when it will happen...may be he will win the court and would the president instead of Biden

The simpsons guessed a lot of times the events...strange they didn't told anything about Bts...or they did?
I haven't watched all of their episodes...there is one episode about Korea have BTS references but that after them become famous...may be if looking hard their was some references to Kpop my guess..but I don't watch it just saw Youtube videos about its prediction..its satanic and vulgar in my opinion

Bunnymyeon

Established
I didn't see any one here talking about that armies are angry and disappointed that BTS new song and dynamite didn't get the number one in Korean chart, and armies as usual they are accusing of chart manipulation

some Khiphop song are charting in Korea, and IArmies even saying KArmies are not doing good job

I wonder if all of this is the beginning of BTS losing their fame
They are never happy...they have grammy nomination ,but they are sabotaging others videos to froze the views and they wants also win the Mama awards (what a coincidence the date of Mama is 6 december)...seriously i can't imagine their reactions when Bts will fall down...every group has a time limit,also Beatles and One direction...end will come also for them

Bunnymyeon

Established
I haven't watched all of their episodes...there is one episode about Korea have BTS references but that after them become famous...may be if looking hard their was some references to Kpop my guess..but I don't watch it just saw Youtube videos about its prediction..its satanic and vulgar in my opinion
I don't like Simpsons, Griffins or American dad ..some episodes are disgusting and disrepectful...and the illuminati symbols are everywhere...they are worst than Mtv cartoon

Pepsi

Veteran
I really have a bad feeling right now. I realise that maybe this bitches sacrfice many lebanese peoples for the grammy award, because remember this explosion was in august. Bts song dynamite was also in august. The song called dynamite. In their vlive from 31.12.2019 rm randomly mentioned lebanon.
So guys which bts song is now nominated for a grammy? Right, Dynamite!
Thats suspicous!
Chills. Literal chills.