BTS discussion thread

Sara1995

Established
Alot of music when played backwards has satanic messages in it. Rock which was considered the music of the devil is known for this. Bts also has alot of messages in their music played backwards. In the religion of Satanism its called the law of reversal. Satan aims to reverse everything God has made good. Hence anal sex being a huge part of Satanism. Its called Rebirth of the Child and its the type of sex God forbid.

Anal sex is used on infants and young children to destroy their minds and create dissociative alternate personalities that they program
It is backmasking actually and if I am not mistaken first band was Beatles that used a lot of backmasking in their songs actually dont think BTS members put that messages in here maybe they dont even know abt it

It is backmasking actually and if I am not mistaken first band was Beatles that used a lot of backmasking in their songs actually dont think BTS members put that messages in here maybe they dont even know abt it
I actually read up alot about this information when I was younger, I listend to alot of rock songs backwards and theres horrible stuff in it.

Sara1995

Established
Its called backmasking yes

Theres alot of information about this in the thread but possibly years ago. Not sure. Far back
I know abt them thanks to Google :D I also liked rock music before Evanescence songs that I liked Linkin Park"s The Rasmus Avril Lavigne Avril was my fav but not gonna lie sometimes I listen to their songs that I liked before

Last edited:

Sorayahhh

Rookie
I have something very IMPORTANT to share I seen this on the Alex the activist guy comments when he was exposing fake love.
And when you look good, it's Always Sugar and arem Who wants a grammy, jahope is kinda part of their duo but I didn't hear him talking and wanting a grammy so bad. Even the rest of the membres don't talk about it. They Just nod or agree when arem and Sugar mention it. I would not say that they don't care, but it's like that's not their priority or something or they Just really don't care.
Jahope is very... Special? He's a rapper and he's part of the hyung line but he don't really how can I say that... He doesn't follow Sugar and arem? He's more with the maknae Line. Maybe he doesn't Always agree with the other rappers. Look how Sugar did a collab with arem, Maybe because they have the Same vision and they are on the Same level.

jhoseok92

Rookie
I've noticed how all the usa interviews are so strange, they act really weird and sometimes they are not even controlling their bobies.
In this interview when j*mmy aks them what do they want to accomplish in the future h0bi and J*n look at sugar but he is not reacting, that's when arem starts saying "we just want to be humble and enjoy the ride" (haha ofc) BUT then he says "but sugar wants to say something", he is clearly forcing sugar to say it. Look at how sugar seems to be really out of himself and it's as if he doesn't want to say what he is going to say, which it's ASKING for a grammy. They are literally asking for It! And then J*mmy says "ooh we can make It happen, we can call them right now". I think sugar was meant to be the one to say it cause he was going to be the one who would have to sacrifice himself in order to get what they all want. Sugar also glitches at the end of the interview.

Sara1995

Established
Yeah someone mentioned Tae's weird infatuation with that movie before (he really mentioned it again??). I haven't watched it but it's a straight up gay romance between a 17-year-old minor and a 24-year-old (tae is 24 i think). So same-sex and pedophilic, we love to see it. (Screams satanic)

There was a surge of timothee cha... lovers this year and he was all over my suggestions when I'd never searched him up! His rapid success is 'cause he joined the cute cult, too. I wasn't sure but then found this pinterest link with symbolic images of him combined. https://pin.it/4NXiScm
They have boards for all celebs, even kpop.

View attachment 37834

View attachment 37835

View attachment 37833

The masonic checkerboard floor...the candles.
chess board is also like this tho

Sara1995

Established
Hmmm the checkered board, or 'chess' board is a symbol of Freemasonry. Where u find the checkered board u will find the influence of Freemasonry. Its highly unlikely its an innocent pattern when associated with anybody who is in the entertainment industry
I fed up
Hmmm the checkered board, or 'chess' board is a symbol of Freemasonry. Where u find the checkered board u will find the influence of Freemasonry. Its highly unlikely its an innocent pattern when associated with anybody who is in the entertainment industry
bruh freemasons made it for themselves too cant they stop using everything as their own:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Sara1995

Established