BTS discussion thread

HealingHugs

Established
You think it would be a secret if I told you that ?

I am just favoring you. If you really think they do love some of their fans, then I am the proof that they still do.

Save Yourselves before it's too late. You don't get this chance twice.
I really don't care if they love us or don't. I don't see what it has got to do with me, I love my husband and my family and friends, not some Idol group. Why, are you one of them or something? I don't care if you are. I care about the nice people here only and the fact that they're now scared of something.

1shae123

Established
I received a strange call from an unknown number.. It was so weird people were screaming.. I cryed all day. I thought somebody was watching us because me and some fellow members made a conversation in the thread planning to make some conspiracy videos. We all went private and then the phone number called me and now this..
Yo, that's crazy...

Frozenrose

Veteran
I want you to save yourselves. There is a difference.
You can ban me if you want. I don't care anymore about all the bomb-ass theories I once made.
I already finished my job.

My duty ends here.

Peace <3
Jesus Christ is the one who saves us all. We won't get out of life alive anyways.
It doesn't make any sense for you to not care about all your previous post and hard work if you were the real thatshygirl.
This is an attempt to silence us either by armys or big hit themselves.

Frozenrose

Veteran
I’m glad you’re braver than me and others here
It’s a shame really
But I think I’ve posted everything I’ve needed to
Thank you @Frozenrose
This is our area and we need to protect it. We still have as much freedom as the ones who want us to shut up. They enjoy the tactic of using fear to stop us. God has told us to not fear of them.
This chaos is made so the precious info here gets deleted.

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Ok I will explain you in detail what happened.. (I send the same message on private to some people.It's copy pasted)
So thatshygirl came with the idea of creating a new convesation about making and editing videos to wake people up. We moved on twitter to talk there and there she told us she was called by a phone number. Then we received some weird messages on the thread. Then Anie/that shy girl told us she is now part of them and to stop this bc we put ourselves in danger. Then shining carat got scared and posted she won t come back and the rest of us got scared and believed someone hacked her twitter account.
We made a new conversation chat on twitter without her bc she deleted her account. After she posted in the thread seeming alright but with an weird profile picture we thought she pranked us so we told you to not believe her. But we also thought something is just not right about her or the person on that account.
We thought we can make her apologise but she said she is already in the occult and she seems not scared anymore of that anonymous account.
Idk what I have done.. these days I just couldn't sleep well because of this. I am sorry

nmatejakova

Established
I'm not going anywhere. I guess my purpose isn't finished on this forum yet. The truth will never be silenced, no matter what.
This is our area and we need to protect it. We still have as much freedom as the ones who want us to shut up. They enjoy the tactic of using fear to stop us. God has told us to not fear of them.
This chaos is made so the precious info here gets deleted.
I admire you.
I was going to leave, but then i read your posts and it made me stay

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
is this some kind of social experiment?
Even if the person is a hacker Im trying to understand why everyone is scared? BTS is a kpop boyband.... it was never that deep

All those youtubers doing videos about Trump and Obama and nobody cares, but we talk about a kpop group here and suddely our lives are in danger? LMAO allow me to be sceptical

cadiz

Star
just a question:: did you guys invited that BTS fangirl who had that twitter account giving clues about BTS comeback?
I remember a conversation here and some of you saying you wanted to invite her to the thread

And the twitter chat group was just the 3 of you?

Destruction109

Established
After @/thatshygirl deleted her Twitter account we all were scared for her. She said she'll never come back. Because we consider her our friend...but when we saw her posting regularly here we got suspicious. We thought she was being really weird so me and @deniiiiXD made up a fake account claiming to be the real @/thatshygirl. She constantly told us she joined them...I am sorry guys.. I am really sorry for breaking the trust who supportes us...we needed her to apologise...we are truly sorry...Please continue with theories and I'll help you guys too