BTS discussion thread

I agree, I think you felt really connected to him hence the strong emotions and sadness over learning about the things possible behind the scenes...
Indeed the best solution is to be unattached and just pray that they go the right path and maybe cliche but hope for the best...
Stay strong :)
Thank you for caring for my wellbeing bless you so sweet
Yes I will pray it’s the best cure thanks
Yes I hope they do regret is the start of realising your mistakes it’s never too late God is the most merciful we are given chance after chance
It’s weird and I might sound delusional but I feel like his pain reflects on to me and I feel it almost
I don’t know what I’m talking about lol

sugababy

Established
I've heard he has good numerology, must be an elite favourite then, and he's doing good at that gender bending now I think he looks like feminine but it makes me wonder they said he was almost kicked out a number of times before debuting....wonder if they asked him for anything or how'd he convince them to join in...must be his talent/charm idk...or something more?
The beauty standards for men in SK are definitely more metrosexual/feminine/androgynous whatever you call it than in the west
and yea sure jamal, 'acCidenT' :D
him being nearly kicked out back then must be related to his confidence issue, if he didn't even trust his own ability of course the company wouldn't want to keep him too. we all know he's a perfectionist when it comes to performing, he's still insecure about himself until today, there are tons of footage of jamal crying backstage and the other members seem like they've gotten used to it. the weird thing is, once he performs he seems like the most confident person on earth. he has a very strong alter.

him being nearly kicked out back then must be related to his confidence issue, if he didn't even trust his own ability of course the company wouldn't want to keep him too. we all know he's a perfectionist when it comes to performing, he's still insecure about himself until today, there are tons of footage of jamal crying backstage and the other members seem like they've gotten used to it. the weird thing is, once he performs he seems like the most confident person on earth. he has a very strong alter.
Ahh yes, thanks for the insight. Jamal has the talent but lacks the confidence...In b`urn the stage we get a glimpse of how he is so tough on himself.
His alter on/off stage is like worlds apart. On stage confident and off stage insecure. The duality of his persona.

hyorishthottie

Established
guys, Michael Jackson's father died today...June 27...I knew something was going to happen!!
27 = 9
I'm not trying to be a bitch but if it comes off this way so be it I am glad he is dead. I am a major michael jackson stan always been and although Joe did help them become what they were and they were tied together by soul contract, Joe was brutal to them especially Michael. He is 80% of the reason michael is dead and turned out the way he did.

His karma came so slow but it came just in the way it should have I am glad he is dead I am sorry but I will not change what I just said for anyone. To me he should have died long ago but instead he got all of what he did to them back to him through terminal illnesses and death. Good riddance.

hyorishthottie

Established
Just gonna drop these off
All 7 doing the V signs
https://luvu11.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175302290508 And some more from run 52
https://ay-go-go.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175303503752 Special mentions
one eye fly fellow
View attachment 11000
sugar
View attachment 11001
magic shield holder h0b1 (seems like another person's hand doing the v sign... wonder who it is?)
View attachment 11002
and last but not least, one cup of tea
View attachment 11003
eh this is what their equivalent of the peace sign is in america when taking pictures (although it's not used as commonly as it was in the 2000s).

but V is the king of it and he does that pose 24/7.

Disclaimer: This is all a theory I am not stating it as a fact or a satistically accurate post

If the members of Bangtan were abused or controlled, it may answer some of the members sudden change in personalities as they have had an impact on their brain and psychological development
The way we are bought up and the events we face shape our development in later stages
I think it was interesting how Kooky is described to be angry and hurt studies show that the abuse or lack of love when a child is growing up can affect the brain and cause behaviour problems and anger issues My dad is a teacher and he worked with a lot of children who had behavioural problems and most of these children came from homes with only single parents and had factors in their personal life Now I know that JKay joined when he was 15 but he was still young and his brain was still in the process of adolescence development so if he was being controlled or abused (the manager hitting him once seems like an understatement) maybe he does get angry quickly and there may be truth to their character profiles
The stress or aftermath of the events in the victims life can affect how they control negative urges and some individuals may become self centred
The hippocampus is a little formation in the brain which is connected to new memories the individuals emotions and their intellectual development
The hippocampus can decrease in size which would affect the storage for memory of the individual and also how they learn in the future
Another negative impact would be the decrease in the volume of the pre frontal cortex which affects behaviour, perception and how the individual handles emotions like sadness anger etc
There would be too much going on in the amygdala which processes these emotions and conquers dangerous and difficult situations
The cortisol levels (hormones related to stress) may be too high or low which would impact on the individuals
health like their regulation of blood pressure and immune system function
Aside from its physical damage on neurones and the brain it would play a part in the victims psychological development They may experience
  • Always feeling scared or afraid (someone mentioned how Jin seems to react strangely when met with new experiences like Flinch on the Late Show)
  • Being unable to relax( V earlier this year always seemed to be worried about something)
  • Insecurities
  • Anxiety and depression
  • A Lack of development of cognitive skills

hyorishthottie

Established
Disclaimer: This is all a theory I am not stating it as a fact or a satistically accurate post

If the members of Bangtan were abused or controlled, it may answer some of the members sudden change in personalities as they have had an impact on their brain and psychological development
The way we are bought up and the events we face shape our development in later stages
I think it was interesting how Kooky is described to be angry and hurt studies show that the abuse or lack of love when a child is growing up can affect the brain and cause behaviour problems and anger issues My dad is a teacher and he worked with a lot of children who had behavioural problems and most of these children came from homes with only single parents and had factors in their personal life Now I know that JKay joined when he was 15 but he was still young and his brain was still in the process of adolescence development so if he was being controlled or abused (the manager hitting him once seems like an understatement) maybe he does get angry quickly and there may be truth to their character profiles
The stress or aftermath of the events in the victims life can affect how they control negative urges and some individuals may become self centred
The hippocampus is a little formation in the brain which is connected to new memories the individuals emotions and their intellectual development
The hippocampus can decrease in size which would affect the storage for memory of the individual and also how they learn in the future
Another negative impact would be the decrease in the volume of the pre frontal cortex which affects behaviour, perception and how the individual handles emotions like sadness anger etc
There would be too much going on in the amygdala which processes these emotions and conquers dangerous and difficult situations
The cortisol levels (hormones related to stress) may be too high or low which would impact on the individuals
health like their regulation of blood pressure and immune system function
Aside from its physical damage on neurones and the brain it would play a part in the victims psychological development They may experience
  • Always feeling scared or afraid (someone mentioned how Jin seems to react strangely when met with new experiences like Flinch on the Late Show)
  • Being unable to relax( V earlier this year always seemed to be worried about something)
  • Insecurities
  • Anxiety and depression
  • A Lack of development of cognitive skills
I kinda thought this was common sense tbh.

I don't know why people on the internet automatically assume that celebrities are spiritual deities or are above us in not experiencing things like heartbreak, love, complicated home life, abuse, emotional abuse, trauma, tough up bringing, poor upbringing, self esteem issues. It's like when you see fans argue on the internet and if someone says something that is not good about their fave they say you are a jealous of said idol. Like honey your fave is probably crying her eyes out in the bathroom right now or sneaking a half piece of snicker cause that is her dinner from her manager there is nothing to be jealous of.

but I am praying none of them have been physically abused but you never know.

the world is a stage

Established
36258440_1634491243344101_410682706964250624_n.png

Number 1 is definitely the aries symbol

Aries is ruled by Mars. Taking a peek at Roman mythology, we find that Mars was the God of War.

Number 2 is Realgar
one of Newton's alchemic symbol's

realgar.jpg
There is a great deal of secrecy amongst alchemists.
There are few people who were taught the Hermetics and Mystery School. Hermetics go back to Thoth in Egypt.

Number 3 looks like the symbol Pi (or Phi)
26980-8nQYVwzWiLEAxMGZ-s-.png

or the alchemic symbol Litharge.
36323025_1635059656620593_4210339917529612288_n.jpg

Pi is the "Golden Number" and everywhere in nature (Even the human anatomy).
Pi is inherent in the composition of the pentacle or pentagram

Stone Henge inherent Phi
stonehenge_28_13084.jpg

all ancient architecture is using sacred geometry. The ancients were not primitive, they were very advanced.

Many occult secrets are hidden in mathematics and numbers.
In Kabbalah, God used Phi to create his world.

3.14 is also the verse of Genesis in which the Lord cursed the serpent: "God said to the serpent, because thou has done this, thou art cursed."

Number 4 is called triskele
36355966_1634491436677415_7903699152830201856_n.jpgtris.png
It symbolizes:
past, present, future
Birth, life, death
Body, spirit soul
The triple goddess
gh.jpg

In BDSM the Triskele symbolize role allocation (Top, Bottom, Switch)

I don't know what number 5 and 6 symbolize.

Number 7 is chaos:
36236164_1634491403344085_5063744181168504832_n.jpg
There are many variations of it.
Chaos magick relies on using focused energy to disrupt the universe and use math and science in magical way.
Chaos Magicians create magical symbols and "Charge" them with Sexual Energy.

Number 8 looks like a hypnosis eye or the "evil eye".
Download.jpgThe evil eye is a curse believed to be cast by a malevolent glare, usually given to a person when they are unaware. Many cultures believe that receiving the evil eye will cause misfortune or injury. Talismans created to protect against the evil eye are also frequently called “evil eyes”.

Last edited:

I don't know why people on the internet automatically assume that celebrities are spiritual deities or are above us in not experiencing things like heartbreak, love, complicated home life, abuse, emotional abuse, trauma, tough up bringing, poor upbringing, self esteem issues. It's like when you see fans argue on the internet and if someone says something that is not good about their fave they say you are a jealous of said idol. Like honey your fave is probably crying her eyes out in the bathroom right now or sneaking a half piece of snicker cause that is her dinner from her manager there is nothing to be jealous of.

Well I kind of assume that too but some trolls or ARMYS came into this thread recently and had the nerve to tell us that we’re defaming the members
Thank you, they are humans just like us and Korean entertainment companies are renowned to have controversial scandals with their artists like abuse and mistreatment I don’t think Bighit are any different and this has definitely played with the boys changes in development

hyorishthottie

Established
Well I kind of assume that too but some trolls or ARMYS came into this thread recently and had the nerve to tell us that we’re defaming the members
Thank you, they are humans just like us and Korean entertainment companies are renowned to have controversial scandals with their artists like abuse and mistreatment I don’t think Bighit are any different and this has definitely played with the boys changes in development
defaming? how? we are discussing some hidden truths and possibilities though? LOL the trolls always try it.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Idk if any of you have seen these pictures of park jamal from their concert in japan last april... What do you think about it? Cropped shirt with floral see-through sleeves is soooo cringeworthy imo, and his aura was so feminine, if i didn't know bt$ i'd totally think it was a girl smdh. And their makeup become more girly recently, it's no longer a subtle eyeliner or brown eyeshadow but more like pink/purple/mauve smoky eyeshadow. View attachment 10994View attachment 10993i think they really don't have any say on anything related to appearance, even their body weight are controlled. Poor boys.
Man his ripped abs are gone, thet really are feminizing him. :(

Hopeful

Star

Ok

Now this hurt to read...

True.. Life is not a bed of roses for majority.. We are all humans afterall... Heartbreaks hardships are a part of our lives.. Whether idol or not... And those idols stay in such companies because for them it's better tham to.. return back to the complicated hard times they faced in their pasts and have already escaped from...

the world is a stage

Established
Is 27th of every month a dangerous day? Or is it only June's 27th?
Numbers are very important for occultists. They like to play with them because there is magic in numbers. They work with Gematria, Kabbalah or Thelemic Kabbalah.

Joseph Jackson died today on June 27, 2018.
Adding the day 27,
2 and 7 gives 9.
The year '18 also gives 9.
In addition, Joe Jackson died 9 years after MJ's death.
So we have three 9's, which you can see either as 999, 666 or (3x3) + (3x3) + (3x3).
Add 999 and you get 27. The checksum of 27 is 9 again.
If you add the numbers of the year 2018, this will give the number 11.
Do you remember 9/11?
9 and 11 are often used as sacrificial numbers.
June is the sixth month of the year and has a great magical status (also January, March, September and December).

Last edited:

hyorishthottie

Established
Ok

Now this hurt to read...

True.. Life is not a bed of roses for majority.. We are all humans afterall... Heartbreaks hardships are a part of our lives.. Whether idol or not... And those idols stay in such companies because for them it's better tham to.. return back to the complicated hard times they faced in their pasts and have already escaped from...
it hurt but true. this is why I can't be bothered with people these days especially some die hard kpop fans. it's like they forget that we are all humans on the same planet as if the celebrities lived in a warpped reality where they don't experience anything other than hardship that can be glamourized to make them look good or demonize their hardships when they fuck up like they don't have underlying issues behind the fuck ups.