BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
It's the dead eye (?). I always thought MK ultra programming only consists of electro-shock therapy, but maybe not.
This article explains it.
http://www.whale.to/b/eye_q.html

Not convinced about the lizard part but "...as though they don't want to see the light" part seems to be connected.

This is even more interesting.
https://illuminatiwatcher.com/bob-costas-droopy-eye-and-mind-controlled-mk-ultra-victims/

Both articles have the same lines:
Some alters are tortured in a fashion that the eye area is traumatized and they squint the left eye. They look like Baron Guy de Rothschild of France ’s left eye looks. Guy de Rothschild Guy de Rothschild is a major handler/programmer, but the reason for his drooping eye is not known. Perhaps it was torture.
I am an old reader of illuminatiwatcher... He has some good posts on music and artists.. But he hasn't done one yet on B*ts

Lolperson

Established
And the weirdest part is.. If thy touch you.. You almost feel the warmth of it like it's real.. Not a dream... And yes they mostly appear sad at first..
Yes i was so creeped out i could touch him :eek: i think it was not sad or something, its just the face an introvert makes when they are not speaking like a melancholic face

Lolperson

Established
Detailed analysis aside:

The message is clear you are supposed to 'spent time with them', be interested in them, and most importanly worry/care about them. It is no coincidence that you feel affection for them after waking up from such a dream.

And like I mentioned please try avoid being touched especially when an entity is in the form of a member.

Edit: If you want a detailed Analysis: write the dream in a detailed and well structured way down again and contact my in a private converstation and I will try to work out the meaning in detail for you.
Yes, i did touch him, and the feeling felt like a real hand. Everything else felt like a trance. As if it was narrated in third person instead of me being a narrator. But i still didnt understand why ta3 replaced my mother and in the end walked into a grey themed prison. Ill try my best to recall this and then private message you.

Hopeful

Star
I'm trying to make a backward version of airplane right now :) i'll post it on youtube or here :)

And rip me I did watch the f@ke love perf at almost midnight yesterday and I was extremly shook by it to the point that I couldn't sleep for a good hour or 2 due to all the negative vibes I got from it :(
Midnight was probably not the right time to watch it... It tortured my brain too but it was evening then.. So i got fresh air and felt okay after a while...

Waiting for the backwards ver of that song :)

Hopeful

Star
But what about their Korean/Japanese fans? Why would their brainwashing be English centric?
I think brainwashing is done by some kinds of waves and spells ... I read in one of the illuminatiwatcherz posts that.. After an album is complete .. It is sent to witches or wizards who cast spells on it.. And they are universal spells..

Now i remember again what was said here a few pages back that nothing goes out of the b1ght studios until RM approves it

Lolperson

Established
wow this sounds like a highlight reel. I noticed ta3 is always seems sad in our dreams. I think your feelings during the dream determine the meaning behind it for the most part. Did you feel scared, worried, nothing? If I were to interpret I'd say his real genuine personality was when he was holding your hand but in reality he feels like he's in prison. pretty self explanatory. and if u don't mind me asking, when did u have the dream, morning or night? like some people said, these dreams might happen so that you can feel attached to them (I think they're called synthetic dreams?) I don't know if this is true but "An umbrella is sometimes a defensive symbol in a dream, referring to your protection against emotions, represented in the dream world by the rain. An umbrella can omen excessive fear coming your way. Using an umbrella indicates that you should be more careful as some dangers can come in the future."
I felt happy tbh but after the dream i felt scared. I had the dream in the morning just before i woke up. I felt an affection for him a bit. Now i feel a bit over the dream. Yes, a big event is going to happen in my life. Im entering colllege. Im nervous to show my true emotions to my peers maybe thats why the umbrella but monsoon is soon to start here so i think that maybe the reason too.

Chic

Veteran
This might be a stretch but, @npanmAn themes might be about : sacrifice, and hint of c@nnibal1sm?
http://finnclark.thiswaydown.org/Review/GoAnpanmanDollyoftheStarofLife.html

View attachment 7756View attachment 7757

Leader feeding himself to J1m1nView attachment 7760View attachment 7759View attachment 7761View attachment 7762View attachment 7763

Also, spoiler alert, I watched Snowpiercer, which was apparently what was Spr1ng D@y was inspired with.... + the S3wol tragedy and with Snowpiercer, a big twist
in the plot twist involved C@nn1balism and even eating of ch1ldr3n/n3wb0rns.... watch the movie . This some dark stuff..

View attachment 7764View attachment 7765

Wow. Interesting reference. Cannibalism I think Hollyweird is trying to normalize it anyway.

I've seen Snowpiercer before. That movie was wild. It's the kind of movie that leaves you with a bad feeling because it is inconclusive.

Delacourf

Established
I've had my life threatened after leaving and I was not nearly as high up as them. I also get spiritually attacked everytime I expose the occult. I recently exposed the fleur de lis as being a strong symbol for demons to attatch to in a christian group and then a few nights later had a sleep paralysis where the entity crawled ontop of me and shhssed me.
But why they threatened you? Because the thought you're gonna expose their sacrifices? And did they left you now?

WOKE_ARMY

Established
Whenever I wat
In the backwards of fake love, you can hear "save me" and "help us" and in 0:44 "hello satan" or "hail satan", in 4:33 "hey lucifer".

There is also "save me" in the song lie

Here’s my thoughts.
Whenever I watch back masking or reverse mv I always wonder why there are helping for help. Almost all videos from a list singers at least have ‘help me’ or ‘save me’ in their songs, reversed. So I wonder why? Didn’t you choose to be in this, why are you crying for help, right?
But today, I think, maybe they are asking the devil to help them, help them to achieve certain achievements, and save them from whatever calamities upon them cuz you know once you’re in and famous you’ll receive threats, or you know maybe just save them in general.
Yoi can intepret those two words in a bigger perspective.
They sold themselves. Their parents and God are angry, they obviously been fed by the elites that God is not exist, or whatever that mess with their believes, so they turned to Satan/evil. In this journey they completely submitting in worshipping their new religion/God .

What do you guys say about this? Make sense right?

WOKE_ARMY

Established
Ok I've been seeing some people on here saying things like "it's too late for them" or " they can't get out now" wich is completely wrong. If an ex-satanist/occultist that was involved in blood sacrifices, witchcraft, attending the church of Satan and other things can find refuge in the Lord Jesus Christ I don't see why bt$ can't do the same. Yes it will take A LOT a faith and prayer also they will have to repent of their sins and ask for forgiveness, but it's not impossible. The only possible way that they would not be able to get back to God is if they took the mark of the beast. The Bible tells us that those who take the mark of the beast will receive God's eternal wrath with no mercy (Revelation 14:9 - 11). The reason why taking the mark of the beast will keep them from getting back to God is the mark changes your dna and you are basically a dead man walking. Once you are dead there is no mercy or forgiveness. But them taking the mark of the beast is the only way they would be doomed for good. I know not everyone here is a Christian, but I just felt the need to say this.
Yes you are right. I’m a Muslim and I’m on the same page as you! In my religion God forgives and will help you out if you seek for it. There’s nothing that God cannot fix. God powers above everything as He created all of this. So there is hope for those people to come back and repent!

Delacourf

Established
Whenever I wat

Here’s my thoughts.
Whenever I watch back masking or reverse mv I always wonder why there are helping for help. Almost all videos from a list singers at least have ‘help me’ or ‘save me’ in their songs, reversed. So I wonder why? Didn’t you choose to be in this, why are you crying for help, right?
But today, I think, maybe they are asking the devil to help them, help them to achieve certain achievements, and save them from whatever calamities upon them cuz you know once you’re in and famous you’ll receive threats, or you know maybe just save them in general.
Yoi can intepret those two words in a bigger perspective.
They sold themselves. Their parents and God are angry, they obviously been fed by the elites that God is not exist, or whatever that mess with their believes, so they turned to Satan/evil. In this journey they completely submitting in worshipping their new religion/God .

What do you guys say about this? Make sense right?
Maby you're right. As you can see even those who in it are not 100% safe. They often sacrifice people who are satanists.
For example a lot of very famous magicians are satanists and always have demons with them helping them fly on public and do their inexplicable tricks. I watched some intervies long ago and a lot of them wearing amulets against theese demons, it helps them to do not die. So demons are very powerful creatures and even if you working with them and get help, they are so dangerous that you can't be safe and sure they won't do something to you. And as we all remember satanists worship god of lie. He gives you power but you're still not safe with him cs he can betray you any time. So maby they are praying to him to not be one of people he will choose as not worthy. Also ranfan said they always throwing these signs to show him they're in. If they stop worship him or execute his orders, the satan or demons can make person very weak or sick.
So if our God loves us, accepts us even with our sins if we're true belivers, forgives us, and protects us even if we do not pray to him, with satan you should proof you are worthy every day and even than you can't be 100% sure you're safe.
And when satanist say they dont belive in our God, they mean " I'm not worship him". I wached interpritation of Sam Smith's song whe the lyrics was "I dont belive in you but i'm scared of you". It was words to our God. You can't be afraid of smth doesn't exist, so they use word 'belive' as 'follow' or 'worship'.
So maby in this reversed lyrics they are asking Satan to save them from the Satan himself since he's killing his own people?
I'm sorry for my mistakes, i' m learning english not so long

jewels

Established
Airplane pt2 backwards version
Magic shop in backwards is uploading too.
I will post the whole album backwards on my youtube chanel :)

If you found some hidden words in the backwards version let us know ;)
Wouldn’t it be kind of complicated/ hard finding hidden words unless you speak Korean?

Anyway, I heard “delivering you” by Suga but I am not really one to trust listening to backward versions because we are looking for things to hear and will sometimes make ourselves hear things simply because we want to.

Happens at 0:51, I also thought I heard “how can I fix it” I can’t remember the exact moment

Maggieca

Veteran
Have you guys watched BTS on Ellen
You were right Suga looks so done it’s like he can’t be bothered with anything right now bless
yeah he doesn't even pretend to care, makes me like him tbh at least he is not showing me this pure fake image and I can see some real personality there.I'm having a sympathy for him that I don't feel for the others
I also heard in the "thank you" from the album he talked about his heart hurting or something like that, he is really putting it out there but nobody will get it anyways