BTS discussion thread

Mr.Fishnet

Established
i wouldn't be surprised if they would revise the law but still highly doubt they would make exemptions bcoz they're making kpop and korea on a high currently, but by the looks of it now and based on the korean public in general (im not korean, but have a lot of korean friends), not going into the military is really not favorably looked upon on a korean man unless there are special exemptions (sports/injury). When a celeb most especially doesn't serve, they get a negative light to the knetz both fans and non fans. So them not serving regardless of a new law if it were to pass will be a risk for their reputation in korea even if they are popular all over the world, they still have an allegiance and loyalty to be seen highly in their own country. Im thinking if i were a korean citizen " Even all their older hallyu peers(Rain, Super junior, BB, 2pm, etc.), high rated korean actors, etc. had to serve, what makes them be exempted? its not fair to those before them". I just feel it wouldn't be taken lightly coz even if the whole world outside korea are petitioning the exemption but in korea its still part of who they are, their culture and their current country situation. they still have their own little world there to live up to. also seeing the company is doing the same promos right now for txt and auditioning for new boys for a new group suggests they will still definitely enlist for a fact.
agreed, Exactly my words.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Well, even back in my day we had the heavy metal "hair" bands and people like Adam Ant and Boy George. It just never really took off mainstream. I don't think we were ready for it back then. But, this generation seems to be more open to it. Only time will tell, I guess. China has an entire "boy" group composed of girls (Acrush), so I think it's becoming trendy to blur the gender lines.
Yeah,I've watched a mini documentary about Acrush a long time ago and it disgusts me how even now the asian media that was once modest and clean is becoming more americanized and is pushing this transgender ideology that is just sick. It disgusts me how people support mental illnesses and think coming out with a mental illness is being "empowered" they should be in a mental asylum not in a stage honestly...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
They used to be a macho hip hop/rapper band but now they are "loving themselves" pink vibes mainstream boy band. Of course he had to change his style. Those bands are just a product of people behind the camera.

I agree they were chosen to push the lgbt agenda. There is no american or european guy that would be loved by so many girls and especially little girls while having makeup on and doing skinship with guys.

View attachment 22169

Today I watched at a new teaser of a netflicks series and it was all about lgbt. Everywhere in the entertainment you see that agenda and it's scary. Because this is almost like look this is great and nothing is wrong about it. And you better accept this right now. Almost like they are hurrying up for something.

They even had to add this in a series that is more for children/teenagers.

I noticed it too, It's really sick and disgusting hollywood is trying force feed us this lgbtq+ agenda.....

Mr.Fishnet

Established
yes sounds like a ritual
how apropiate they have shows in the UK (Beatles land) right after that Beatles "homage"...the timing is perfect

Most boybands are compared to the Beatles but now BTS are getting this exclusive invitation and special performance
Reminds me of the Grammys and how they invited BTS to do a speech before...and you have the UN inviting them too

This are "honors" that boybands dont usually get...it makes you wonder
I knew they perform rituals but I didn't know they even get invitations to these "special performances" which like you said boy bands don't usually get....Sometimes I wonder just how deep are they in this...

Mr.Fishnet

Established
right now they are even making cartoon characters gay

'Arthur' character Mr. Ratburn came out as gay and got married in the season premiere and Twitter loved it

'Sesame Street' writer reveals Bert and Ernie are a gay couple

in an interview with Queerty, Sesame Street writer Mark Saltzman revealed the best friends are also a couple.

this agenda is pushed strongly with kids and teenagers. Because they are the easiest to control
I just feel bad for the children who get brainwashed with this stuff daily in their faces and think it's normal and want to try to be like them automatically. These days with all this lgbtq+ agenda, parents should really pay attention to what their kids is watching.

Kseniyawww

Rookie
What's the point of interviewing them at this point.. they have another one with Seacrest tomorrow . I wish someone else would talk besides rm too, I ain't buying into his "I am so intelligent" label
I'm sure Suga knows english, at least he has enough skills to answer their simple question. But namjoon can only be popular in USA with his "intellectual persona". If the other members would be able to go out of their characters and speak he would almost not have fans in my opinion, the bight knows it.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
They are over the Love Yourself thing..which was also only loving about oneself not others..It's Speak Yourself time for them now..and they're speaking it.
Just watch them get away with this.. If a president or some minister wore this.. It would have been a chaos by now.. But since it's beetees.. They will get away with it.
Agreed, literally bt5 could wear a tshirt with p***philia signs and no one would bat any eye but instead call it cute on twitter, but if a government official wore that, people's rage would flood out of twitter

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Ballsy.
Instead of wearing it in English or even Korean they chose another language as if no one would notice. What will they think of next? Better yet, who is this a message to?
I feel like this message is to people like us. The so called "haters" that try to awaken armies but most of them won't listen or bat an eye or attack us so they're like telling us to go "f**ck ourselves cause no one's gonna believe the stuff u say crazies"

Mr.Fishnet

Established
I'm sure Suga knows english, at least he has enough skills to answer their simple question. But namjoon can only be popular in USA with his "intellectual persona". If the other members would be able to go out of their characters and speak he would almost not have fans in my opinion, the bight knows it.
I agree, I think maybe if it's not a language problem then maybe the company is restricting/silencing the other members from talking too much in case they say something wrong or cause trouble, idk really the reason but there has to be a reason why RM speaks so much and the other members are like statues their for decoration

Mr.Fishnet

Established
Oh God BTS are becoming too cringey. I think that is Jm’s own shirt, because the clothes looked very casual on other members and we had seen them wear those pieces before. It is possible he doesn’t know the meaning, but who knows really. I just think it is unlikely their company would make him wear something so vulgar, knowing the backlash it could cause. I also don’t expect Koreans to know Russian script to even be able to translate, but Russian slogan on clothes is really trendy nowadays and a lot of brands are doing it. Probably cause you can wear messages likes this without anyone (except russian speakers) knowing.

In another episode of JK is too comfortable around girls and as pretty as them:

View attachment 22185
I'm just really even more confused now on who's bi and who's gay and who's straight or is everything just an act.

Hopeful

Star
It's a coincidence or whatever it is.. Whenever I watch some conspiracy video.. A few times I ended up finding connections of that video with beetees..:D.. That happened again today..
I watched a video about da vinci code but the thumbnail attracted me to watch the video as it had Mona lisa on it.. And we all know mona painting has a secret hidden.. It's a man in a woman's clothes.. Most probably da vinci himself in drag.. Or a half man a half woman a transgender like their baph0met..
And i just found a picture of their (beetees) managing person wearing a shirt with mona lisa on it.. Like why a mona lisa shirt? Showing that they're transgenders or showing support?
Here is the picture..
IMG_20190522_115847.jpg
Then i remembered that even j1n wore a shirt to the airport with mona on it..

IMG_20190522_115959.jpgIMG_20190522_120001.jpg
Here is the video.. Pls take time to watch it.. You will know what i mean..it also discusses some symbolisms.

Truthteller

Veteran
I'm just really even more confused now on who's bi and who's gay and who's straight or is everything just an act.
It doesn’t really matter, what matters is that they are undoubtedly pushing the pro lbgt & gender blending agenda with the narrative that gender is only a social construct and no boundaries should exist. I wonder if Korean men feel proud that these are the men representing them, LOL. I remember Korean American director Joseph Kahan getting angry at the fact that these were the faces of Asian representation in the US, stating that it further pushes the stereotype of emasculated Asian man. As a whole the group is very lgbt/gay.

Scars512

Established

Mr.Fishnet

Established
They actually wore shirts with paedophilic signs
View attachment 22193
and this is one of them wearing a shirt with the same symbol

View attachment 22194

Check this link,it has other instances of them showing paedophilic logos prominently in their rooms,toys,videos and no one ever bats an eyelid.:mad:
https://btskpopilluminatitheory.wordpress.com/2018/07/08/freemasons-spiral-fbi-p3do-logo-bts-connections/

And isa@c kappy,who was dead after naming paedophiles,named stephen c0lbert too.The guy who had bt5 on his show for two
consecutive days.

So,yeah that's that.
Wow, I just said that by coincidence, and now they actually do show and wear p***philia signs. I've seen stehphen c0lbert before and I just didn't like him (he wasn't funny to me) and now I find out he's a p***phile too!! clearly disgusting how these two put on a mask infront of everyone and act innocent... looks can really be decieving

Chic

Veteran
It doesn’t really matter, what matters is that they are undoubtedly pushing the pro lbgt & gender blending agenda with the narrative that gender is only a social construct and no boundaries should exist. I wonder if Korean men feel proud that these are the men representing them, LOL. I remember Korean American director Joseph Kahan getting angry at the fact that these were the faces of Asian representation in the US, stating that it further pushes the stereotype of emasculated Asian man. As a whole the group is very lgbt/gay.

Ah, the music video director! (Maybe he's done films too, idk, but I know who he is). The first thing I usually hear is how much they look girly from people who don't know anything about Kpop. Not just B+S but all of the groups over there.

Mr.Fishnet

Established
He is conscious about his dark complexion(he is darker than others,it seems).
Their leader kind of takes every chance to make fun of his complexion.
He even said in one press interview that when he first met tea,he was too dark for him to actually see(he was invisible or something).WTH.
Anyway,these so called fans who want him out could be the company's doing to make him fall in line and become more conscious of his appearance.He obviously has insecurites about his complexion and the company will use this psychological manipulation to gain control over him(many say that he is trying to rebel).
And even if the fans are real,the leader hasn't set a good example by himself,has he?And this shows them(fans) being petty and superficial.
So much for his oft-mentioned un speech where he emphasised about not discriminating anyone based on skin colour etc etc.
They keep forgetting their famous message,the one fans extol all the time,'l0ve yourself'
Love yourself doesn't mean you have to hate others for what they are.But the real meaning is long lost on most of the people.
Anyway,all publicity is good publicity.And he is trending.
Can you link that interview?? I can't seem to find it