BTS discussion thread

cadiz

Star

"the only place I can rely on would be ARMYs" :rolleyes:.......I hope this is a staff pretending to be him because if this is true then he lives a sad life with no friends or family to support him

And that webtoon is about dying???....they couldnt make the story about something happy??....I dont understand why everything has to be about depression and sadness

4th member from +*+ debuted

hair is lighter than the earlier guy
white colour clothes........looks like higher level than those earlier.......
road imagery symbolises deal with devil.........showing feet(even with shoes) to appease paedophiles...........one eye symbolism....... inappropriate shots through legs.......rainbow imagery symbolising lgbtq........showing back is an imagery of paedophilia......pink sky and blue bus symbolises blue-pink duality of paedohilia......bus hand rails are shown like a ladder in the fast moving photoshots......ladder symbolises ascension.........sitting in light symbolises being illuminated.......so many shots in lying down position(you guys can understand what that means)......hand signs.....v sign symbolising devil........blue-white duality......car imagery which is probably predictive programming......a lot of kpop groups have been showing cars recently.........nighttime neon imagery and crossroads symbolising deal with devil.........some signpost passed by near busstop but it's written in korean......it would be great if anyone translates it..........swinging sideways as if symbolising that they are in the middle of inversion.........the video game clearly shows stage 1 probably showing the guy's level in the occult or stage of transformation.......the scenes of game and the guy's position is shown as if indicating that he is in the car........and the car crashes and he looks shocked.........could it be that the group or the guy individually is getting prepared to be actually sacrificed?.............the cellphone case has photo of galaxy on it.........the galaxy is usually associated with jinnie and the guy's expressions and his glassy eyes reminds of jinnie too........pink sky is replaced by blue sky......so many lying down shots and getting illuminated........very good advertisement video of services for sponsors though food imagery is missing and replaced by lying down shots.
He also looks a lot like Jonghyoon and joongkook

Dove28

Rookie
The 4th member has a light about him. I am not sure if it's a good light or dark one. But regardless, the industry will kill his spirit. It's really sad that he is compared to a Shinee member (can't say his name because I'm really hurt) that ended his life last year. Nothing to be happy about.

Hopeful

Star
I don’t like this one
There’s summat off with him
He looks a bit like taemin to me.. And yes the off thing.. Like some thing dark.. And he is sitting in the bus same like namj00ns story part.. Where he likes this girl in the bus.. Even the inner part of bus resembles that bus a lot..

And this person resembles quite a few people .. At some points while in the bus.. he also looks like the male lead of strong woman kdrama

Last edited:

nmatejakova

Established
The 4th guy from +*+ has red shirt official photos with a pink flower covering one eye
https://twitter.com/TXT_bighit

he is supposed to be in entertainment world from childhood and quite popular in sk and is fluent in english.....this koreaboo page has some information........this one probably got sold in childhood or is born in the occult.
https://www.koreaboo.com/lists/txt-tomorrow-together-taehyun/
Just yesterday i was watching his promo video and thought that he looks like sociopath/psychopath, it looked like if he had no emotion in his eyes at all (but maybe he was supposed to look that way in the video).
LMAO now i know why

Hopeful

Star
Remember the 'hyundai research institute' survey about how bt3 has helped sk economy and I theorised that this findings might be used in the future to argue that the group should be exempted from military enlistment?...........
https://vigilantcitizenforums.com/threads/bts-discussion-thread.3453/page-868#post-176293

well........this article is just in and the argument has begun.........
https://news.abs-cbn.com/overseas/01/18/19/debate-is-on-time-to-exempt-k-pop-idols-from-s-korea-military-service
just like I guessed.........they are pointing out the research and are demanding that the group be exempted from enlistment.........I actually feel happy for guessing their strategy beforehand........but,think about how other kpop group fans(including bigbang,the supposed legends and kings of kpop)feel,dealing with their members dutifully enlisting and now bt3 has everything on silver platter.
Beetees has rejected the exemption.. They will enlist according to the k0rean laws

Dove28

Rookie
@Dove28 i like your astrology profiles. thank you for sharing them. I know some effort goes into putting a profile together. i’m just wondering if you have ever done one for Taehyung?
Thanks. I briefly talked about V some time ago. It will be somewhat easier to do him as he has a stellium (4 or more planets in the same sign) in Capricorn and Moon in Aries and someone did gave me his birth time before. I'll do his later. A long time ago, I studied Chiron in Aries, an asteroid transit that began in 2018 and will end in 2027. This is a long transit that brings a lot of wounds to the surface. Aries is the sign of independence, self, the identity, passion, instinct, etc. I need to know V's birth-time and I'll get back to it later today, but I am waiting to see what manifests when the transit is in close conjunction to his natal Moon. This will bring out A LOT of unconscious wounds. I think because his Moon is naturally afflicted to begin with. The Moon is so important, it is how we feel, with ourselves and others. The moon absorbs, it mirrors, it's just very sensitive and vulnerable. In the sign of Aries, he's like a baby, a child learning how to walk. His thoughts will be this: DO I HAVE THE RIGHT TO BE WHO I AM? Within this abusive and demonic system he is apart of, this will be his test.

Sadly, Jonghyun from Shinee (who also had Moon in Aries)...it was too late. I always asked myself why he should have escape the system and live in Jeju island in peace like Lee Hy0ri, then I think about it, Lee Hy0ri has Moon in Libra so her need for BALANCE "saved her life" in a way...I myself have Moon in Libra and I escaped an abusive home and now live in peace. So I guess, opposite signs need to learn from one another?

Anyways, back to V, when this Chrion touches his MOON he will be faced with his emotional state. If he doesn't feel like the group he is in is helping him GROW as a person. and individual (outside of the system), he needs to INITIATE change and STICK with the plan...he does have all the tools really to do so. But I'm sure with all of those Capricorn planets he's too worried about his status and obeys so much to his organization (Biggy Hito).

If only V understand this message
No achievement, no money or glory can heal this wound – because being you is not about becoming something you are not, but is about learning to accept that it is OK to be you!
https://astrobutterfly.com/2018/03/21/chiron-in-aries-2018-2027/

Last edited:

mimis

Established
+*+ second member's video screams paedophilia,mk ultra programming and rituals...........the classroom set up,the guy's mannerisms and his clothes are indicative of paedophilia and programming (him sitting infront of lockers....the lockers are symbolic of cages used to keep mkultra victims........the cycling is indicative of se#ual rituals.....so it seems.....especially with the bump he did on the bicycle,followed by a smile is symbolic of ritualised sodomy and cracking of persona........rampant one eye symbolism(even the thumbnail is a one eye).......ascension indicated by climbing stairs.........trauma based programming and dissociation is indicated by running through a corridor into light.......also,getting enveloped by light/disappearing into light is symbolic of being illuminated and passing the ritual........hearing music can also be indicative of getting dissociated from reality.......and while he's on lawn hearing music,he has outstretched hands mocking religion(christ on cross).........don't know about the similar personalities but this group is more deep in this than their seniors.......all the bright packaging is done intentionally to lure in sheeple.......be careful and stay safe.
Also.....what does the morse code mean at the end?is it 'dreaming'? or something else?
And.......most of the comments under that video are in russian........people are saying that it is because it is trending in russia and is directing traffic from there........however,this is not the case.......these views and comments are bought........bigheat is used to play dirty and this is one example......they are trying to pile up as many views as possible......this happened to 'imagine drag0ns' rock group from us where all their recent videos have almost exclusively russian comments......earlier,companies used to buy views and comments from @fr!ca but now seems like russia is more easy.......
if you think this is derailing the thread,please say it........we can always take this to the other thread ....afterall it is kp0p but thought that it's related to bt3,so posted here.
Yeah, I also feel like they are buying fake views in order to create fake hype that would become real hype in the process. But that only shows how scared and unsure Big Hit is in the success of the new group. Also, I guess Russian views are very cheap that's why they buy views from there. It makes no sense Russians would be so obsessed with not even debuted Korean boy band. Russians don't even listen to this type of music in general. I know bts is excuse but overall i doubt Russian views and comments are real. Now we can see the dirtymarketing scam BigS*it is using to generate fake views and fool everyone into thinking they are the best! No wonder youtube always deletes views on their videos!!! I guess some things never change... :/

Guys recently I’ve been bombarded with lgbt themes EVERYWHERE it’s getting kind of scary how this agenda is slowly creeping into everything even in churches it has completely shocked me and there are lgbt Christians who claim that even though the bible condemns what they stand for, that God is kind and accepting when religious books condemn it
Like I have said before I’m not against the lgbt individuals personally but I think it’s definetely being pushed everywhere
We had a bake sale in my school today for the community and here it is wildly accepted
Going back to BTS I think the whole Love yourself message is actually dedicated in some aspects to this agenda the elitists are trying to push and what better way to push it that Kpop which is a world phenomenon currently
Jhopes sister is a proud supporter of the community too
Troye Sivan is a popular famous representation of Lgbt and his break out hit song was youth
Isn’t it funny how love yourself resolves around youth and loving yourself when you’re young
BTS are not the only group pushing the agenda Day6 also have this “Youth” concept
Also it could be referring to the fact that BTS music is represented the youth and the subliminal messages could grow acceptance for the agenda and stray people away from God

Last edited:

mimis

Established
you are right....the teasers are tittled "what do you do?" so Bighit should show what is their talent
But until now the only thing we see is them riding bikes or walking with dogs.....they are selling them like pretty faces or models from a catalog
It's weird and creepy in the same way. They act like 10 year olds, although they are adults. I haven't even realized how crazy Korean fans get over cute puppy faces and weird p***philia Vibes going on around them. It's not even a brainwash..they adapted this in their culture of art and music making. And you imagine that all of their fans would be people around their age but you know behind the computer screens there are 50 year old creeps enjoying this stuff!!! This is madness. I am sure they are going to sleep their way to success and doing even more twisted things the company forces them to do! Pathetic and disgusting! I already feel no hope for them..

mimis

Established
Bighit is so smart

this guy is half brazilian, and BTS has a lot of brazilian fans....there is garanteed those brazilian fans are going to support this guy.
And he plays instruments and composes too....bighit are marketing genius putting a half south american man in the group....

believe me when I say....Brazilian fans are HARDCORE
I don't think representation from other country (the roots he has) is nessessery or essental for success! Korea has many groups that have done this tactic and failed. There was I think a kpop girl group with African-American girl in the group (the girl left from the backlash she got), EXO members that left the group all had Chinese roots, SEVENTEEN also have member that's half American and doesn't profit from that either!
It all comes to the marketing and make up heavy work. Now you see the boys all cute and avarage but wait till they paint their hair in the colors of rainbow and put more make up on their faces than Kardashians do and see the magic in action! Big Hit knows how to make their idols have visual appeals for the fans. We wI'll see what's to come but if they want the group to success they need strong beginning because fans already have high expectations and if their debut song is a let down and doesn't make the charts they might fail and disband very easily and fast!!! I am sure this group is bighit experiment, may be even their contracts are temporary yet. But we'll see.

mimis

Established
About tea's recent behaviour,thought that there is something to do with his age 23.......and this is what I found.
23 enigma......23 is considered very mysterious and precious in discordianism that relies on chaos magick.......the oft repeated philosophy of the group...........order out of chaos
The text titled Principia Discordia claims that "All things happen in fives, or are divisible by or are multiples of five, or are somehow directly or indirectly appropriate to 5...this is referred to as the Law of Fives. The 23 enigma is regarded as a corollary of the Law of Fives because 2 + 3 = 5.
In these works, 23 is considered lucky, unlucky, sinister, strange, sacred to the goddess Eris, or sacred to the unholy gods of the Cthulhu Mythos.
(source:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/23_enigma)
(https://www.lifedeathprizes.com/amazing-stuff/number-23-7743)

Aleister Crowley believed 23 was the frequency of the life force at its highest in nature, at the spring equinox, and associated it with physical immortality. Robert Anton Wilson, a pope and saint of “Discordianism” said 23 was a part of the cosmic code. Principia Discordia, a sacred text of Discordianism, holds that 23 (along with the discordian prime 5) is one of the sacred numbers of Eris, the goddess of discord.
The 23rd path on The Tree of Life is associated with the Hanged man in the Tarot Card.(the hanged man represents odin aka lucy and also, hanged man makes a symbol of ankh which is the ancient egyptian symbol of eternal life)
23 signals a chaotic state of “in-between-ness,” and is therefore one of those things which is Not.....meaning a threshold,a supposed moongate that leads to enlightenment.
(source:https://adeptinitiates.com/enigma-numbers-23/)

This also applies to jamal(who is also 23)........and these two are the ones recently changing hair colours with one of them blue and the other pink.

weird thing is....this discordianism is related to illuminati cards so.........adding this here just for any future references
https://ultraculture.org/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/robert-anton-wilson-discordian-chaos-magick.jpg
http://www.conspiracyschool.com/blog/new-occultism-chaos-magic-discordianism-and-transhumanism
Has anybody of you heard about River Phoenix before? He was about to become the biggest actor in Hollywood before he died at 23 years old in 1993 on Halloween in "The Viper Room" (which was Jhonny Depp's bar at that time) and he died from "overdose". I looked into it and it definitely seems like a sacrifice because he was also born on 23 of August. Some people say he was offered to be in Titanic before Leonardo was chosen. Can you imagine how big he would be. He was also way prettier than him. Leonardo even envied him! He was also known for being a vegan and protecting animal rights and was victim of p***philia (his family was in a cult when he was young). Anyway, I thought I could bring this up as we are talking about the number 23 and it's satanic meaning.
Idk..do you believe in coincidences in general? Feel like most of the things that are happening in this world are too perfectly messed up that it's hard to say what's what and be certain in anything. I feel somehow lost reading into conspiracies because I do realize they are people just like us ( for instance if you see bts in a concert or if you have the chance to get close to them) you would think they are normal people following their dreams (making money and be famous) but in same time we are reading so much into their 2 second actions and stares that I loose track of time and reality to be honest!

Shuna

Star
"Voldemort is living parasitically out the back of Quirrell's head." representation of Janus and that "He is the god of gates and oversees the beginning of any undertaking, such as an initiation process. One of the primary attributes of Janus is the Key. Cirlot makes mention of Janus' association with destiny, time and war, and references his teacher, Marius Schneider, who held Janus to be identifiable with all symbols of inversion and mutual sacrifice.." In the KPop he has a clip named Janus. An angel and a demon falls in love with the girl and ends with the laeve. In the clips they have either nothing, rings or keys.

I always think that Van for BT21 is Mama for EXO. Van having the colors of the Pavé Mosaïque of Freemasonry, can also represented Janus.

Last edited:
In the beginning.....surely they might've despised that their parents gave them up........but,slowly,through all that programming they will be trained to see that it is all a blessing of some sort(manipulation)........and also with age and maturity,they will realise that their parents didn't have much of a choice.......if their bosses wanted it,they would surely get it......so,they might even have sympathy for their parents for giving up their children......the manipulation can make people feel anything their abusers want them to feel.
Also,has anyone seen any photo of tea with his siblings or parents?other members have photos with siblings but the only photo of tea with family is with his grandmother.
I have seen a picture of him with his parents but no one of him with his siblings. Also I don't understand exactly why he was raised by his grandmother but his siblings by his parents. Maybe if we knew their ages it would be easier to guess.

Last edited:

cadiz

Star
how many of them have an individual home? Jin , Jhope and now Sugar

I doubt they live together like bighit says....3 members already bought their own house and there were rumors about Taehyung living in other place too so maybe only RM, JK and Jimin live together

Bighit still saying they all share an apartment but thats very hard to believe

Shuna

Star
I just watched The Terminator 3 on TV. And looking back at the end I remember XIA's Flower clip, which starts with humans who survived the apocalypse, swings XIA the head of a terminator, one of XIA's warriors. In The Terminator 3, he fights another android that is made up, in addition to the basic body of a terminator, also has a material that looks like Black Goo. In the clip of XIA, the material with the color gold, it makes it possible to change of appearance since on a plane one sees one of the androids to change sex after taking a bath of this matter.

Last edited: