BTS discussion thread

Str

Rookie
1/1/97 is his birthday and heres his birthchart.. Not sure if moon is in leo or virgo since some sites say Leo while others say virgo View attachment 7467
I had a read on his chart, plus his numerology chart too. I can't really see anything that particularly stands out. I think it's just J!m!n who has a really spectacular chart, both in astrology and numerology

Thanks for posting this!

blissfate

Veteran
I had a read on his chart, plus his numerology chart too. I can't really see anything that particularly stands out. I think it's just J!m!n who has a really spectacular chart, both in astrology and numerology

Thanks for posting this!
Np!

brunne

Rookie
2 members were born into it
This reminds me of something that I think was already mentioned in this thread: Moonchildren (rituals performed on unborn babies, basically). I don't want to elaborate too much on this, since I don't know if it's relevant or not, but one of the episodes of their YT show was titled 'Moonchild', and I think it was heavily focused on V, or at least the very first minutes kind of were... Also, occultist Aleister Crowley wrote a book with the same title, and the colors used on the cover are very reminiscent of the Serendipity MV.

They might collab with tinashe (she said Ok, but she date an NBA player now so I don't feel a jhope x tinashe scandal), Paris Hilton, shawn mendes (he seem down for it + similar type of fandom), troy sivan ( he is gay so maybe a gay scandal) or with john cena lmao, or a femal singer they will meet during a party..
What do y'all think ?
If she’s dating someone already then that would make an “affair” more likely to happen in that situation.

MochiAmour

Established
This reminds me of something that I think was already mentioned in this thread: Moonchildren (rituals performed on unborn babies, basically). I don't want to elaborate too much on this, since I don't know if it's relevant or not, but one of the episodes of their YT show was titled 'Moonchild', and I think it was heavily focused on V, or at least the very first minutes kind of were... Also, occultist Aleister Crowley wrote a book with the same title, and the colors used on the cover are very reminiscent of the Serendipity MV.
Yes we discussed this a little earlier in the thread. I did an analysis on it. But yeah, I speculate the moonchild theory relates to V and Jimin from my findings.

I think if there are possible moonchildren it could be Jimin and either V or Jin.

Last edited:
They were at Radio Disney today and for some reason Yoongi looks really sad(?)
Here he has a sad half smile
Here he doesn’t start dancing until he sees the person recording and even then he barely does it
And in the interview he just seems unmotivated. He shows up @ 0:16
Maybe he’s just tired and being his usual Lazy!Yoongi but it stood out to me for some reason.

MochiAmour

Established
They were at Radio Disney today and for some reason Yoongi looks really sad(?)
Here he has a sad half smile
Here he doesn’t start dancing until he sees the person recording and even then he barely does it
And in the interview he just seems unmotivated. He shows up @ 0:16
Maybe he’s just tired and being his usual Lazy!Yoongi but it stood out to me for some reason.
Disney? I know ARMYs are nominated for a fandom award but is that the only reason they participated in the show? Seems rather odd considering they're going for a more mature and dark vibe this CB so I figured they'd only want to appeal to an older crowd to be taken more serious.

Is it coincidental that they promoted on apparently the biggest and most satanic mk-ultra/pedo brand in the world?? Not to mention a couple members are wearing the mickey mouse ears too.

Also, what are those hand signs J-Hope and Suga keep flashing? Is that the Daegu gang aka representation symbols? They need to stop.
disney.png

*Edit* They promoted their last year through skype as well.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
I don't know about this one. I'm not dismissing it or calling it untrue, it's just that one of my eyes are also squinted. And as far as I know i haven't been mentally tortured. So this might be a reach, I'm not saying it is but maybe.
yeah it could be but Taehyung eye was not like that when he debuted. Its started looking weird after "mic drop" for some reason. We noticed in several performances of this song one of his eyes start twitching and it's very strange
As far as I know he doesn't wear contact lenses right?

I noticed several celebrities have problems in one of their eyes (one eye looking smaller than the other) it could all be a coincidence but who knows?

Secret149

Veteran
Every time I see cats they follow me or stare at me for a long time lol. I'm scared of cats because in my culture cats are witches.
really ? where are you from ? The cats act differently with me along with the changes of my behavior. Kids also like me more now :/ people say that babies and cats know who you really are and I was feeling like I was the worst person in the world lol

Secret149

Veteran
yeah it could be but Taehyung eye was not like that when he debuted. Its started looking weird after "mic drop" for some reason. We noticed in several performances of this song one of his eyes start twitching and it's very strange
As far as I know he doesn't wear contact lenses right?

I noticed several celebrities have problems in one of their eyes (one eye looking smaller than the other) it could all be a coincidence but who knows?
" one eye looking smaller than the other ", does this refer to monolids ? cuz monolids tend to have one eye bigger than the other one .

Secret149

Veteran
Something I'd like to comment on is that on their photos that they upload on Twitter they seem to be heavily edited. For example they whiten their skin more (which I understand white skin is a beauty standard in Korea) however you'd think with all the fame and fans that are "in love" with them they would learn to Love themselves (no pun intended), especially Jimin he often looks more feminine on his photos than IRL. With the power they have on social media I wish they would break the stereotype of skin whitening, I saw unedited photos of them at Billboard awards and I thought they looked great with tan skin!
Jimin seems very insecure with himself

Secret149

Veteran
When I talk about these things my friends laugh at me and say “you know this isn’t true, you read too many theories” it gets frustrating because they just laugh when I explain to them

Also I never called them “idols” even when I started being a fan I remember on a video a girl said “I would give my unborn child to Jimin” At that time I realised how sucked in some BTS fans were and she got about 100 likes there were a few people who found it disgusting and said to her but she continued to stand for what she said
ikr. some fans actually praise BTS members while insulting themselves. this is really not an ideal way to say someone is attractive :/ if you wanna praise them , just praise, no need to add insulting to yrself ;<

also, My friends don't seem to pay attention when i told 'em about the agendas. they said that i just overthink and overly worried about the boys