BTS discussion thread

Chic

Veteran
I went to the concert the first night in Fort Worth. I didn't get bad vibes or anything like that. BUT! I did notice that during his solo, J1n had a red mark on each side of his neck in the same area the size of a coin (quarter). Later on I could tell they were covered with makeup.

Fans screamed the loudest for NJ. Don't know why. I mean, of course I do know, but at the same time...why? Lol

JM and TH looked very tired at the beginning but showed energy as time went on.

Outside of these things, I didnt notice anything odd or off. I had a good time and no I do not feel drained or tired whatsoever. Actually, I'm wide awake!

Last edited:

Chic

Veteran
What do you mean with red mark???
Its like a love bite or only like a point with a marker?
And only jin have this points?

They definitely weren't hickeys/love bites. They were too evenly round and the same size to be so. I have no idea what they were but evidently it was so noticeable the makeup crew had to cover them. I didn't see them anymore after he performed his solo.

From what I could see, J1n only had them. One other member possibly could have had at least one too, but I can't remember which member it was as his wasn't as visibly clear as J1n's.

Idklol1234

Rookie
T
I went to the concert the first night in Fort Worth. I didn't get bad vibes or anything like that. BUT! I did notice that during his solo, Jin had a red mark on each side of his neck in the same area the size of a coin (quarter). Later on I could tell they were covered with makeup.

Fans screamed the loudest for NJ. Don't know why. I mean, of course I do know, but at the same time...why? Lol

Outside of these things, I didnt notice anything odd or off. I had a good time and no I do not feel drained or tired whatsoever. Actually, I'm wide awake!
The marks could be from muscle sticker patches actually, Koreans use them for muscle pains and they come in circular shapes as well as squares, and if you leave them on too long, after a while it leaves a mark. It could also be from acupuncture (the ones using the circular suction cups) or a massage tool, but we know they go under strenous practicing which would put a strain on their bodies (inc necks). I know in Burn the stage, they showed the patches underneath the shirts of the boys backstage of the concert

Chic

Veteran
T

The marks could be from muscle sticker patches actually, Koreans use them for muscle pains and they come in circular shapes as well as squares, and if you leave them on too long, after a while it leaves a mark. It could also be from acupuncture (the ones using the circular suction cups) or a massage tool, but we know they go under strenous practicing which would put a strain on their bodies (inc necks). I know in Burn the stage, they showed the patches underneath the shirts of the boys backstage of the concert

My mom and I were just talking about this and concluded that was probably what it was.
And now that I think about it, I think I remember hearing about J1n having neck problems but I'm uncertain.

Secret149

Veteran
I went to the concert the first night in Fort Worth. I didn't get bad vibes or anything like that. BUT! I did notice that during his solo, J1n had a red mark on each side of his neck in the same area the size of a coin (quarter). Later on I could tell they were covered with makeup.

Thanks God y're alright. actually for me, they look weird in certain pictures and videos only and some other times they look normal

Secret149

Veteran
They definitely weren't hickeys/love bites. They were too evenly round and the same size to be so. I have no idea what they were but evidently it was so noticeable the makeup crew had to cover them. I didn't see them anymore after he performed his solo.

From what I could see, J1n only had them. One other member possibly could have had at least one too, but I can't remember which member it was as his wasn't as visibly clear as J1n's.
wow this is scary

Sugar23_

Rookie
So I just saw something interesting I was on YouTube and saw Rihanna in the a half bubble with flowers in it and it reminded me of the concept photos that the boys were taken photos in. Not sure what this means or if this is some kind of trend. I noticed that she was dressed provocatively wearing the color green and also had an apple in her hands Maybe you guys might notice some other things as well.

Tiggywinkles

Rookie

I went to the concert in ft. Worth also and noticed the red mark too. I saw V bend down and start crying right after the I'm Fine song. One of the camera's was zoomed right in on his face, he had his back turned away from the audience. The camera just caught the side of his face. It quickly panned away from him after that. He looked sad the first half of the concert.

Chic

Veteran
I went to the concert in ft. Worth also and noticed the red mark too. I saw V bend down and start crying right after the I'm Fine song. One of the camera's was zoomed right in on his face, he had his back turned away from the audience. The camera just caught the side of his face. It quickly panned away from him after that. He looked sad the first half of the concert.

YOU KNOW WHAT?? I totally forgot about that part because the camera moved so quickly but I caught that too! God, I truly forgot that part!

Did TH seem tired to you, too? You say sad, I said tired but no matter how you slice it, he didnt seem like he was up for performing. I noticed it when they did their greetings. He was kinda dry.
I said JM looked tired too. Did you pay him attention?

deniiiiXD

Veteran
Yeah..
Either it will be less annoying or even more annoying one..
Maybe just maybe they won't be having a concept at all.. It might be a regular album without a concept or storyline.. But I'm pretty sure they're going to continue this story somehow .. But it would be really boring now..
Idk how these big snakes play but they always somehow find something new to show :D I've heared somewhere that kpop groups plan their future albums and activities from their debut.
Btw is it my phone but I can't see the tweet you shared about the girls fighting but it sounds funny lol

Tiggywinkles

Rookie
YOU KNOW WHAT?? I totally forgot about that part because the camera moved so quickly but I caught that too! God, I truly forgot that part!

Did TH seem tired to you, too? You say sad, I said tired but no matter how you slice it, he didnt seem like he was up for performing. I noticed it when they did their greetings. He was kinda dry.
I said JM looked tired too. Did you pay him attention?
I'm glad someone else saw it too! I thought V looked sad and tired. Like he really didn't want to be there. It really broke my heart because I have daughters close to his age. I think he's suffering from burn out. He seems to be a really sweet and sensitive soul. I got the impression that bighit is telling them to keep going because that's what their fans expect and pay big money for.

Sugar23_

Rookie
Maybe he was sad because he was thinking of his grandfather I remember he said he grew up with his grandparents and was very close to them and he hasn’t really gotten a chance to properly mourn him due to being on tour and stuff or maybe it could just be something else.