BTS discussion thread

Maggieca

Veteran
Ik I saw a comment on youtube saying that we're crazy and "Not to believe everything you see on tv"
LOL WHAT KIND OF IRONY
lol it's because we don't believe everything we see on TV and the media that we are here in the first place o_O

these people are trying to trend some hashtag and voting like robots and at the same time making fun of those fans who think outside of the box and telling them to "get help". i think those fans commenting on Youtube don't need help because they actually have the ability to question things and not worship BTS existence

blissfate

Veteran
lol it's because we don't believe everything we see on TV and the media that we are here in the first place o_O

these people are trying to trend some hashtag and voting like robots and at the same time making fun of those fans who think outside of the box and telling them to "get help". i think those fans commenting on Youtube don't need help because they actually have the ability to question things and not worship BTS existence
I honestly think the majority of ARMYs at this point are just brainwashed people who attack anyone who has a different opinion
It's really sad that its the road that these people have taken

Openyoureyes

Rookie
I wish I could interpret this. I think to we need to watch the next teaser or mv to get a better idea of what Jungkook is going through. It's so blatant now I don't understand how people can turn a blind eye to all these signs. Thanks for sharing this.

More fans are understanding what it means to sign with these labels:

I remember when the glitch thing started to trend some fans joked about the illuminati but some were questioning it , so the brainwashed fans came at the ones questioning things and called them names and how they shouldn't say such things and " even if bts are illuminati then they are proud bcuz illuminati are a group of thinkers and scientists who brought illumination to our world blablabla ..." seems like they were taught by Madonna ... the brainwashing is real

Openyoureyes

Rookie

Destruction109

Established
No one is praising or fan girling. Jimin is attractive to me. Im well aware of the position and predicament they are in, but they are human first. We can all speculate based on theories but we don’t know their choices as individuals.everyone knows the music industry is evil. But we are outsiders looking in. To them it’s a job, a life that’s been their existence for over 10 years. To them this is their existence, to us, it’s their entrance to hell. Either way we still won’t know anything from their perspective until they tell us.
Yup. You do you dude.

Maggieca

Veteran
I remember when the glitch thing started to trend some fans joked about the illuminati but some were questioning it , so the brainwashed fans came at the ones questioning things and called them names and how they shouldn't say such things and " even if bts are illuminati then they are proud bcuz illuminati are a group of thinkers and scientists who brought illumination to our world blablabla ..." seems like they were taught by Madonna ... the brainwashing is real
the same thing happens in those "BTS illuminati" videos on youtube.

Even if the video is well done you will see the comment section filled with fans saying you are just a hater jealous of BTS popularity
they are angels that worked so hard to reach this level. they are perfect and we will report you to bighit for defamation :oops:

it's completely impossible to have a decent conversation

blissfate

Veteran
the same thing happens in those "BTS illuminati" videos on youtube.

Even if the video is well done you will see the comment section filled with fans saying you are just a hater jealous of BTS popularity
they are angels that worked so hard to reach this level. they are perfect and we will report you to bighit for defamation :oops:

it's completely impossible to have a decent conversation
They just have this mindset that bts are perfect human-beings that could do no wrong
kinda stupid if you ask me
Ive seen people saying that theyd kill family members just to see them.. THATS DARK
I've also seen people who refer to them as gods and are like so convinced that theyll marry their bias

Maggieca

Veteran
They just have this mindset that bts are perfect human-beings that could do no wrong
kinda stupid if you ask me
Ive seen people saying that theyd kill family members just to see them.. THATS DARK
I've also seen people who refer to them as gods and are like so convinced that theyll marry their bias
When the jimin death threats hapened I saw a lot of fans saying "I would take that bullet for him" and this is not normal at all
even if you like an artist getting to that level where you would give your life for them? I know a lot of fans are young but it's not healthy to love a celebrity so much and have an ideal image of them

we are all humans with flaws, just because they are famous it doesn't mean they are better than the rest of us

Destruction109

Established
When the jimin death threats hapened I saw a lot of fans saying "I would take that bullet for him" and this is not normal at all
even if you like an artist getting to that level where you would give your life for them? I know a lot of fans are young but it's not healthy to love a celebrity so much and have an ideal image of them

we are all humans with flaws, just because they are famous it doesn't mean they are better than the rest of us
They said that??!!! Omg that's dark. But what is the reason behind it? Why are they all so obsessed with them??? Honestly this is too much. I have never seen anyone THAT obsessed.

Maggieca

Veteran
They said that??!!! Omg that's dark. But what is the reason behind it? Why are they all so obsessed with them??? Honestly this is too much. I have never seen anyone THAT obsessed.
yeah I saw some of them saying it
Like we discussed here before their strategy was always giving a lot of content to the fans to make them feel like they are family and they know them in real life. this creates a connection between them and the fans that in some cases reaches obsessive levels

this is why they can't question anything about BTS and they believe they can do no wrong, it's what their company wanted since the beggining

blissfate

Veteran
I have a theory..

Maybe the i need u mv was a way of telling us how each member will die or something similar to that?
......maybe taehyung is being forced to kill them off by their industry when that day comes?

maybe taehyung is actually the devil of the group and jin is the angel....

Sorry if i seem to be overanalyzing..my brain is just putting pieces together

Destruction109

Established
yeah I saw some of them saying it
Like we discussed here before their strategy was always giving a lot of content to the fans to make them feel like they are family and they know them in real life. this creates a connection between them and the fans that in some cases reaches obsessive levels

this is why they can't question anything about BTS and they believe they can do no wrong, it's what their company wanted since the beggining
They are creating a false reality for the fans so that those fans can feel a 'connection' with the boys. Always presenting an innocent image of them.
In my opinion they are doing this so that they can push their agenda. They are being used by someone or something...
I am sure that bts are aware of all this. So does that makes them wicked too?

the world is a stage

Established
They are creating a false reality for the fans so that those fans can feel a 'connection' with the boys. Always presenting an innocent image of them.
In my opinion they are doing this so that they can push their agenda. They are being used by someone or something...
If you ask me, definitely.
After reading all this stuff I wouldn't call myself an Army anymore and behave like nothing happened and continue to stan them. I feel sorry for them, but then I'm asking myself, if they feel sorry for us? We don't know them personally. We don't know what they really think about their fandom. They're probably laughing at us for idolising them and calling them Gods. A lot of us are still protecting them and saying that they're "innocent" and don't know what they're doing. So, but what if they know? Would some of you still trying to protect them?

Last edited:

saintroserosalia

Established
By this time, at this height of fame (and on the brink of bigger American/worldwide success), they have to know of all this.

I don't know if this makes them wicked unless they willfully sacrifice innocent lives in order to have this comeback more successful. Addiction to fame, materialism and success are actually more dangerous than being addicted to nicotine, somehow I would say.

blissfate

Veteran
If you ask me, definitely.
After reading all this stuff I wouldn't call myself an Army anymore and behave like nothing happened and continue to stan them. I feel sorry for them, but then I'm asking myself, if they feel sorry for us? We don't know them personally. We don't know what they really think about their Fanbase. They're probably laughing at us for idolising them and calling them Gods. A lot of us are still protecting them and saying that they're "innocent" and don't know what they're doing. So, but what if they know? Would some of you still trying to protect them?
I still believe some of them are innocent and are being manipulated..
I wouldn't trust certain members of the group because I know that they know about what they're doing and refuse to tell us the truth

blissfate

Veteran
Does anyone else have those doubts that occasionally pop up in your head
like, What if they actually aren't being manipulated and we're overanalyzing everything..
But then again i see more belief that they're being manipulated and they seem to be unaware of this