BTS discussion thread

deniiiiXD

Veteran
I don't get it. If MK Ultra is real and if the boys have been subjected to that, then does that mean human emotion has been stripped away as well? Or has being involved in the occult (hypothetically) really removed any moral compass so they don't know the difference between right and wrong anymore? Even if they aren't close at all, to be that happy looking under the circumstances is inhuman.
AND HOW ARM'YS DON'T GET THAT? I mean are they the same inhuman?
Also I've seen them being excited for bangta*n's possible comeback in august.. why would they be? They just have had a comeback in february I thought they wish them to "rest" cause they keep repeating this.
They behave like hungry animals;; they need ban*tan content it doesn't matter their sacrifice..

Last edited:

nad

Rookie
this bangtan bomb was posted, watch from 4:50

here you can see them looking happier than ever practicing that DDang song but you know what's funny? this video was filmed the exact same day J1n's grandma passed away. they are wearing the same clothes they wore on that vlive

and also the same clothes in this picture (posted the day grandma died)

So this group call each other a "family" but all of them were dancing and looking so happy a few hours after J1n lost his grandma. this type of "family bond" is very strange right? showing no empathy for their fellow member
This day BTS TRIED to look happy because they tried to distract public from the fact of Jin's grandma death. Jin was always private about his family, we don't know about his parents, we didn't even know he had a grandma. Of course he wanted to keep funeral/these days as private as possible and didn't want sudden attention to his grandma the public didn't even know exist before. I know some ARMY wanted to trend # but most disagreed because we didn't want ""foreign"" to group, strangers, fans to spread these news across the whole world, whole twitter how it happened to Tae's grandma. And some people/anti even was making stupid or weird remarks about his grandma.
So Bangtan tried to fill the void that Jin was absent and to give him space to mourn in peace. Maybe Jin himself asked them not to worry too much. So they didn't want to look worried at camera and tried to distract public by "happiness". This is an idol world, you can't be happy 24/7, many times you have to fake a smile to not give unnecessary attention to things you want to keep private.

Last edited:
This is off topic, but there's so much fuss about Ariana Grande and Pete Davidson and I've wondered why.
This might sound crazy as hell but hear me out.

According to Pete Davidson himself, his father died in 9/11, which was a huge false flag (not meaning it didn't happen, it obviously did, but the event was orchestrated by Israel to start war with the Middle East).
This might sound insane, but there's no denying that Ariana Grande's new album is filled with occultic symbolism and promotes the arrival of the Antichrist heavily with songs like "The Light is coming".

In conclusion: There might be another event like 9/11 very soon that will put us further to their plan and their agenda: WW3->Arrival of the Antichrist->NWO
Her new song wth and people don’t think anything of it in fact they’re praising her and the comments are beyond worrying just look at the title actually so much symbolism that I had to turn it off after 10 seconds I’m really really worried now wonder what the boys will come up with for their new album.....
I just realised it was released on Friday 13th....:eek: It’s trending #1 in the U.K. too I don’t know what to say anymore

Last edited:

shilamoure

Established
AND HOW ARM'YS DON'T GET THAT? I mens are they the same inhuman?
Also I've seen them being excited for bangta*n's possible comeback in august.. why would they be? They just have had a comeback in february I thought they wish them to "rest" cause they keep repeating this.
They behave like hungry animals;; they need ban*tan content it doesn't matter their sacrifice..
The fandom has always been two-sided like half of it genuinely wants rest for the boys, for themselves (so they can focus on real life stuff) and for their wallets. The other half just doesnt care about anything but to keep themselves entertained regardless. They always feel the need for distractions. I get that a lot of kids nowadays are dealing with real life issues and one of the ways to escape it is through music. They say that b ts helped them get out of depression...it’s true in some extent but once the boys are done with promos and go on hiatus to prepare for a new album, the fandom gets really bored then there goes depression kicking in again. That’s why they’d rather have the boys come back sooner.
I’ve had depression too but the only thing that helped me was prayers and belief in God.

Last edited:
This is so sad. I cant remember bwi act THAT HYPED during a practise video ever! I feel like he was hypnotised so he cant feel anything about the tragic event considering that he has the most compassionate/empathic attribute in the group??
Ik I’m confused too Him and Jkay looked the most upset when they were talking about J!ns grandma and I feel like he would have a lot of empathy because he was absolutely devastated when his went they also reprogrammed him I don’t understand
Btw so sorry to keep you waiting but it’s the weekend Tmrw so I will hopefully have time to carry on with my Analysis!!!! Life has been so tiring, busy and upsetting recently but I can’t wait to share my findings with you all

shilamoure

Established
Ik I’m confused too Him and Jkay looked the most upset when they were talking about J!ns grandma and I feel like he would have a lot of empathy because he was absolutely devastated when his went they also reprogrammed him I don’t understand
Btw so sorry to keep you waiting but it’s the weekend Tmrw so I will hopefully have time to carry on with my Analysis!!!! Life has been so tiring, busy and upsetting recently but I can’t wait to share my findings with you all
Even if j!n told them to carry on with practice and stuff...okay they can do it but FOR THEM TO FILM IT??? AND RELEASE THE VIDEO TO THE PUBLIC? THAT PART WHERE THEY WERE ALL TOO HYPED? Do they think people are that dumb not to realise that it was taken after the announcement gran’s passing? Im tide.

Anyway take your time with your analysis :)

deniiiiXD

Veteran
The fandom has always been two-sided like half of it genuinely wants rest for the boys, for themselves (so they can focus on real life stuff) and for their wallets. The other half just doesnt care about anything but to keep themselves entertained regardless. They always feel the need for distractions. I get that a lot of kids nowadays are dealing with real life issues and the only way to escape it is through music. They say that b ts helped them get out of depression...it’s true in some extent but once the boys are done with promos and go on hiatus to prepare for a new album, the fandom gets really bored then there goes depression kicking in again. That’s why they’d rather have the boys come back sooner.
I’ve had depression too but the only thing that helped me was prayers and belief in God.
Music is giving you a fake state; you are indeed more relaxed but the soul is getting sicker and sicker. And of course, in the way a drug helps you feel better while it makes you depend on it to "survive"; same goes with music. If they stop it they will feel even worse than before, they depend on it.
Depression comes from the soul's great sickness. I had that too so I can understand it well. It's just an alarm/sign from God and our soul that we should change something ab ourselves and our life. Some just get used to it, some just get crazy.. unfortunately less understand what it actually is

shilamoure

Established
Music is giving you a fake state; you are indeed more relaxed but the soul is getting sicker and sicker. And of course, in the way a drug helps you feel better while it makes you depend on it to "survive"; same goes with music. If they stop it they will feel even worse than before, they depend on it.
Depression comes from the soul's great sickness. I had that too so I can understand it well. It's just an alarm/sign from God and our soul that we should change something ab ourselves and our life. Some just get used to it, some just get crazy.. unfortunately less understand what it actually is
PREACH. I’m constantly praying for the poor kids souls. May they be brought out of darkness.

Even if j!n told them to carry on with practice and stuff...okay they can do it but FOR THEM TO FILM IT??? AND RELEASE THE VIDEO TO THE PUBLIC? THAT PART WHERE THEY WERE ALL TOO HYPED? Do they think people are that dumb not to realise that it was taken after the announcement gran’s passing? Im tide.

Anyway take your time with your analysis :)
It’s horrible man I really don’t understand there was no respect whatsoever an attribute one should have even to someone they don’t like Nevermind their “brother” is tired of their lies and fakeness how they deceive so many people and how they found this an opportunity to dance around There May have been factors like MK ultra but if it wasn’t I feel so disappointed in them it’s not like they hide their sadness too There have been plenty of times when members look done so the excuse made that they’re carrying on for the cameras isn’t fitting
Ahh thank you last week of school before summer holidays can’t wait to finally relax lol
It’s almost like an escape My depression started whilst I was a hardcore fan ironically but I thought listening to them would block out all my thoughts but then when I wasn’t listening to them I was in such a dark place grew more lonely and socially isolated Social isolation effects all of your PIES developments (Physical,Intellectual,Emotional And Social) and therefore causes you to become more depressed and music is almost a Fake medication for you the only real cure is God It’s interesting how many people are depressed when they stop being very close to God

Last edited:

nad

Rookie
Right..
If you ask me.. That's the excitement of reaching your goals.. So that day they reached their goal? Y00ngs who was acting nearly dead before.. Gained evergy from this very day if you all remember .. He started looking better after this very day.

We discussed it before .. That he was acting sad or dead because they didn't know by then who's relative would have to be a sacrifice ..

So after Jin's.. They got happy that it wasn't their turn..hence the Party mode is one..

Disclaimer .. Just a theory... Not a fact
Because of people like you who create this type crazy/weird ""theories"" I don't want BTS/Big Hit to share to public their family/private things.
You guys always scream ""how BTS are fake"" . So why do you think this exact day they were showing to camera real emotions?

Attachments

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
yes, and it's true because fans will make excuses for them. See this:

"BTS TRIED to look happy because they tried to distract public from the fact of Jin's grandma death"

another excuse that makes no sense because BT-S knows that bangtan bombs are not released on the same day. the content is always released weeks or months later so there is no reason for them to "pretend" to be happy to distract the fans if the video will come out when the subject of grandma will be already forgoten by the fandom
Besides in that video we can clearly see J-K not taking part of the celebration so why is he not pretending like the others?

1shae123

Established
Her new song wth and people don’t think anything of it in fact they’re praising her and the comments are beyond worrying just look at the title actually so much symbolism that I had to turn it off after 10 seconds I’m really really worried now wonder what the boys will come up with for their new album.....
I just realised it was released on Friday 13th....:eek: It’s trending #1 in the U.K. too I don’t know what to say anymore
And the comments under that video??!! It took all my control not to say anything...people are so blinded by their idols it's ridiculous

VSTGR

Established
Yeah I checked it out, they have no idea that she's talking about lucifer but mocking God at the same time with her sexual lyrics

nad

Rookie
yes, and it's true because fans will make excuses for them. See this:

"BTS TRIED to look happy because they tried to distract public from the fact of Jin's grandma death"

another excuse that makes no sense because BT-S knows that bangtan bombs are not released on the same day. the content is always released weeks or months later so there is no reason for them to "pretend" to be happy to distract the fans if the video will come out when the subject of grandma will be already forgoten by the fandom
Besides in that video we can clearly see J-K not taking part of the celebration so why is he not pretending like the others?
You said yourself. ""the content is always released weeks or months later so there is no reason for them to "pretend" to be happy to distract the fans if the video will come out when the subject of grandma will be already forgoten by the fandom""
The right your word ""forgoten"". This was their intention. To strangers/not close to Jin's family people to forget about it, don't recall/remember it after months, to give him and his family necessary privacy.

Cocomj

Star
EXACTLY. But that's the thing. They claim they love the boys but they really don't. If they really loved them, why don't many of them care that the boys might be in need of a break and that they're tired of constantly performing, recording, doing Vlives etc. Why don't many of them care that the boys have had NO privacy whatsoever since they debuted? Why don't they care that their precious idols can't live normal lives, can't date like normal people, can't eat like normal people. Why don't they care that J*i*n hasn't even had a proper time to mourn for his grandma, or that the members didn't seem to really give a damn despite being "closer than family"? Why don't they care about how depressing and dark their lyrics are, like a cry for help? Oh, right, it's because most of them don't see them as human beings. They're just a product for them to consume.
This !!!!

Cocomj

Star
For the thing abt music this is my unpopular opinion :

A big part/chunk of it is fake and doesn't help you with anything and makes you more depressed (or any other negative feeling )than before

Part of it is real and can make you feel real kindness and happiness in the lyrics with no after thought

(Maybe i'm still too attached but when i was beaten....(sorry to say that ) i didn't know anything abt music (i was very young )but then i found mj and it was like a protection for me from the real pain and it gave me the strength to stand up and save myself when "my family member" whom was violent with me so idk it's entirely fake there can be some good in it perhaps like a small drop ?
Now hold on i'm not saying all mj songs were good bc some of them were filled with symbolisms unfortunately )

Btw i have a question :
Which eye do our boys cover most of the time ? (Cause i saw a comment and i was like mmmmh interesting )

Cocomj

Star
I think the right eye
Oh well then that's not surprising then X0
The comment said something like : the left eye is the good eye (it was associated with the soul or something )(most people if they do a blink pose and are not occult people must close their left eyes then lol )
Because for the right eye it said : the eye of deceiver (you know who :/)

I just wonder if all of them do it or just our one eye fly guy XD

Attachments