BTS discussion thread

Cocomj

Star
thats a scary thought to be honest, but also comical, cause i'm just here to talk with yall and have a good time, so someone out there stalking us is almost funny. like... we're aware of things, but we're not an actual threat to any of these people. so idk why they'd care.
Same here XD
But i think they are here because some people were from cults/ had occult knowledge so perhaps they spy on them since they can be a bigger threat to them maybe ?
(If they teach us stuff maybe it can be a threat )
Idk i'm just here to talk with y'all tbh
And say dumb theories lmao XD

rRc

Rookie
So it kinda irked me seeing the flashing lights they have in performances and ofc we saw the subliminals they put on the background (btz and other kpop groups)
And I found something interesting this video talks about "sigil magick"
If you saw the Fe$ta this year you probably saw the subliminal in the background and also kind of a whirling vortex used in hypnotism to induce a trance in a person
For more information...I found this informative video:

Also to spice things up, I saw a video by this guy from Ex0 D0
And he does the 6 sign over his eye
Start to see at minute 5:33

This is the fe$ta if you want to observe the sigil/subliminals in the background
You can find the full thing somewhere in the web
just a part
There are so many things you only see once your eyes have been opened. It makes me sad to see even some of my friends unwittingly fallen in their trap *see Incredibles 2 plotline for Illum1n@ti agenda*

There are so many things you only see once your eyes have been opened. It makes me sad to see even some of my friends unwittingly fallen in their trap *see Incredibles 2 plotline for Illum1n@ti agenda*
The things aimed at kids are very sinister.. like when i found out about the disgusting subliminal D1sney had im shook

I think the other thread has more views tho despite having lesser # of pages
like its on 465,000+

it has like 100k more views. but ... consider that that thread has been there longer... by the rate this one is growing and the views are growing... this one is more... hm... attention-grabbing? and there's more interaction going on.
Wonder if r'm saw this.. he's always on his phone..
1530720822559.png
And i gotta check out that other thread seems like it has some good tea

Same here XD
But i think they are here because some people were from cults/ had occult knowledge so perhaps they spy on them since they can be a bigger threat to them maybe ?
(If they teach us stuff maybe it can be a threat )
Idk i'm just here to talk with y'all tbh
And say dumb theories lmao XD
I don't think they'd teach us online though if they're in the 'secret society'
maybe they're keeping tabs on ppl. who are part of their 'secret society'
in case they spill some tea
they gotta keep tabs on them
not to spill the tea
if that makes sense

Cocomj

Star
I don't think they'd teach us online though if they're in the 'secret society'
maybe they're keeping tabs on ppl. who are part of their 'secret society'
in case they spill some tea
they gotta keep tabs on them
not to spill the tea
if that makes sense
I think they are indeed keeping tabs on ppl
I said they were not are (though i can't be sure of anything anymore )so i think if we keep contact they can spill the tea to us since they are no more in it
But it's highly unlikely cause i think they be killed if they spilled the tea (bc of the once hear no evil,speak no evil,see no evil thing)
What i don't get is why talk to us outsiders then ?
We're not dangerous right ?
Just here making theories about things and talking about life in general so wth ?

I think they are indeed keeping tabs on ppl
I said they were not are (though i can't be sure of anything anymore )so i think if we keep contact they can spill the tea to us since they are no more in it
But it's highly unlikely cause i think they be killed if they spilled the tea (bc of the once hear no evil,speak no evil,see no evil thing)
What i don't get is why talk to us outsiders then ?
We're not dangerous right ?
Just here making theories about things and talking about life in general so wth ?
Like the person said and another theory about being born into it and MK Ultra... people don't leave alive if they spill the tea or if they try to leave
Like the punishment is death
Kinda like a death pact?
Idk...
Ohh also don't know why they talk to us maybe to make us commoners confused? idko_O

interesting you bring up the see no evil etc...
cause b+s added that to their fake love choreo. it doesnt have much to do with the lyrics, yet they added it to the dance and talked about it in an interview.
It feels like what they add in the choreo is not a coincidence... and they talked about that part too and gave light to it
the 3 wise monkeys if they did saw some evil...etc.. its best to turn a blind eye for their own sake i guess or else the dire consequence (whatever that may be_
I also think the 3 wise monkeys applies to the fans not seeing whats in front of them

Last edited:

1shae123

Established
That movie felt brainwashing itself. I had to close my eyes at all those flashing light parts, I was afraid I was gonna be hypnotized lol

Another star mention
Someone requested for subs since Liam talks very fast:

Q: When you see a group like BTz, does it remind you of your old life? Was the dancing and moving around on stage as exhausting as being chased by fans and stuff? (I don't think this is what he said exactly but sounds close)

Liam: Well BTz looks like a very tough group to be a part of...they just have a military thing with dancing and they could all perform solo great. They have so many different styles and honestly , I don't speak Korean (I think is what it is) but I feel they are really great. ++
++ I actually really wanted to do something with them earlier on but someone kinda beat me to it so I kinda backed out of it. But go BTz!

1shae123

Established
This is random, but I found this picture of fly boi in his pre-debut days. main-qimg-9f7769366e6cccdda694e78ca2f6b590.jpeg If that's the symbol for the oath of silence, then that means he had inside knowledge of the industry early on. Further pointing to the possibility of being born into this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Cocomj

Star
interesting you bring up the see no evil etc...
cause b+s added that to their fake love choreo. it doesnt have much to do with the lyrics, yet they added it to the dance and talked about it in an interview.
I saw that :/
Well who knows maybe they are spilling tea lmao
Perhaps only in a code a normal human being/outsider would understand ?
MJ did as well when he spoke about S0ny (he spill the tea and it got him killed )

Last edited:
This is random, but I found this picture of fly boi in his pre-debut days. View attachment 11693 If that's the symbol for the oath of silence, then that means he had inside knowledge of the industry early on. Further pointing to the possibility of being born into this. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Fly boy definitely a candidate born into it...
and being one of the original members he was there from the beginning with 1ron
and seems to be b4ngs fav. student
1530722574948.png

Cocomj

Star
Like the person said and another theory about being born into it and MK Ultra... people don't leave alive if they spill the tea or if they try to leave
Like the punishment is death
Kinda like a death pact?
Idk...
Ohh also don't know why they talk to us maybe to make us commoners confused? idko_O

It feels like what they add in the choreo is not a coincidence... and they talked about that part too and gave light to it
the 3 wise monkeys if they did saw some evil...etc.. its best to turn a blind eye for their own sake i guess or else the dire consequence (whatever that may be_
I also think the 3 wise monkeys applies to the fans not seeing whats in front of them
I guess we'll have to turn a blind eye for some stuff
Cause i'm thinking they'll get killed if we don't :/
About the 3 monkeys i'm thinking the same thing (abt the fans)

so i guess it is R m? is it cause of a song he did or something?
@Maggieca found this vl1ve he did before and jamal asked about why he always does the one eye sign and fly boi said its cuz theres flies...:D
i can't find the vl1ve its been in their earlier ones...
edit okay found it
https://www.vlive.tv/video/3541?channelCode=FE619

nope, that's what i said.
for a second i thought they meant r m ? but then i guess they meant the other dude in the picture. I'd seen that pic before and army said it was yoongi, and i just thought it was cause he was manlier predebut, i did think it was funny they had tried to make him the same height as r m tho. lol
I guess sugar was on his tippy toes :D

Last edited: