BTS discussion thread

blissfate

Veteran
Yes the thread is giving darker vibes.. Because the concept is getting darker and darker...

It's like emitting dark waves.....

Well i heard in my childhood.. If you talk about bad dem0ns.. They come and stay at thay place where they're talked about..

So.
Maybe
If I were you guys i'd balance it out lol
Don't focus too much on that certain topic because the waves you emit is what is attracted

wow

Veteran
hi,i am a long time lurker, because i dont want to ruin the whole party of this thread cause im not good at making theories and speaking english, and i have submitted my first post here but it hasnt been approved by the agent/owner of this thread? and im not really sure how it works since im new to this website, but maybe i will be trying to reach out again because i want to help all of you.

lately, i have been realizing that most of you have grown so fond to each other, talking about the same things,sharing the same interests, having sympathy towards others, and i genuinely love that and i want to become friends with all of you too because you have changed me for reals, i have been more religious than i was ever before, and it is all because of this thread.

so, i wanted to make an Amino, most of you probably know Amino by a person who has stated that they has army amino and they are talking about j!n being sacrificed but i forgot who,hehe. but yeah, basically you can create your own community and talk about stuff there, you can make a post and create a gc, and in that way, all of the things that we are talking about are kept shut in that amino,how? because the community that we will be in will be locked or private, which means you need to have a certain code/password to enter the community, so that we wont get spies or lurkers, and i know that it sounds stupid, but in my opinion, it is a great and save way to discuss about beetee s and the !llum!n@t!, and maybe we can still keep this forum active and add new posts everyday just to pursue more people into knowing the truth, because that amino is created because i wanted all of you to get to know each other easily and discuss somehing personally and privately,especially about the topic of this thread.

and i hope that you dont see this as n@mk@nd@ or some sh*t pfft. but yes, thank you all, have a nice life!

purin

Established
Looks like a masonic establishment. And those pillars....
This is them entering the "enlightened" masonic place look at that sun/ light inside
Hmmm.
And the word 'epilogue' means
ep·i·logue
ˈepəˌlôɡ,ˈepəˌläɡ
noun
a section or speech at the end of a book or play that serves as a comment on or a conclusion to what has happened.
What has happened in that temple/establishment?
Disclaimer: This is just a theory

View attachment 11133View attachment 11134
They named epilogue cause it was the last concert of the hyyh series. They entering the masonic temple could it mean the start of a new bts era, a darker one(bst).

blissfate

Veteran
I had a dream about Tae the night before.it was weird. I could see his face and he was genuinely smiling and I suddenly felt so sad because he was gonna die in a few days
It's not just the name, it's the fact that Tae posted on twitter just hrs before Jonghyuns death about his new puppy and it's name. It's more about the timing.
So are you saying that tae's sacrifice could potentially be soon?

blissfate

Veteran
Last edited:

DarkAndWild

Established
Off topic but I recently discovered this korean bts occult symbolism exposed video

D4844599-2C45-46A9-8178-D03812190668.jpeg

I am so glad Koreans are waking up! Like this is truly amazing

And the comments are so interesting! I’ve translated the ones I’ve found interesting with the help of a friend

A0843B75-F10A-439C-AAEB-EA337A999B66.jpeg

방탄소년단 다른버전 뮤비를보면 마지막에 맴버들이 단체로 검은색 망토를입고 가면을 쓰고있는데그장면 을보고있자니 (아이즈 와이드셧 ) 이라는 영화장면이 떠오르더라...프리메이슨 입단식같은묘한느낌이 들 었고윙스 앨범 인트로 가사를보면그들이 손을 잡은 걸알수있다. 피와 땀과 눈물을비친다는가사도 소름 이였고..이가사는 연인에게 말하는 내용이아니라는걸 느꼈다...뮤비도 영적으로 안좋은 느낌을받았고ㅜ 그 들이 무사하길 바란다

If you look at the other version of BTS, (they are taking about the extended fake love version) you see the scene from the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" where the members wear black capes and mask as a group... It felt strange like some kind of freemason ceremony. (Could also be interpreted as “It felt strange like they were joining the Freemasons or were being initiated into the Freemason) When I saw the lyrics of their wings album, they were clearly caught by hand (its a korean idiom similar to the english idiom “caught red handed meaning she/he connected the dots, and the lyrics gave way to her/his suspicion that there is something sinister going on ) The lyrics of their song blood and sweat were really creepy... and I felt that they were not talking about a lover... I also felt that (also translated to “I got a vibe that ) that song is spiritually bad... I really hope that they are safe

49B71859-D0C1-42DE-8E78-55FCA22EFF68.jpeg

굉장히설득력이있음 음모론이라기엔 너무맞아 떨어지는점들이 많네요

Very convincing. There are so many things that fit together, it doesn’t seem like just a conspiracy theory.

gosh I was itching to comment so badly lol

Off topic but I recently discovered this korean bts occult symbolism exposed video

View attachment 11132

And the comments are so interesting! I’ve translated the ones I’ve found interesting with the help of a friend

View attachment 11151

방탄소년단 다른버전 뮤비를보면 마지막에 맴버들이 단체로 검은색 망토를입고 가면을 쓰고있는데그장면 을보고있자니 (아이즈 와이드셧 ) 이라는 영화장면이 떠오르더라...프리메이슨 입단식같은묘한느낌이 들 었고윙스 앨범 인트로 가사를보면그들이 손을 잡은 걸알수있다. 피와 땀과 눈물을비친다는가사도 소름 이였고..이가사는 연인에게 말하는 내용이아니라는걸 느꼈다...뮤비도 영적으로 안좋은 느낌을받았고ㅜ 그 들이 무사하길 바란다

If you look at the other version of BTS, (they are taking about the extended fake love version) you see the scene from the movie "Eyes Wide Shut" where the members wear black capes and mask as a group... It felt strange like some kind of freemason ceremony. (Could also be interpreted as “It felt strange like they were joining the Freemasons or were being initiated into the Freemason) When I saw the lyrics of their wings album, they were clearly caught by hand (its a korean idiom similar to the english idiom “caught red handed meaning she/he connected the dots, and the lyrics gave way to her/his suspicion that there is something sinister going on ) The lyrics of their song blood and sweat were really creepy... and I felt that they were not talking about a lover... I also felt that (also translated to “I got a vibe that ) that song is spiritually bad... I really hope that they are safe

View attachment 11158

Very convincing. There are so many things that fit together, it doesn’t seem like just a conspiracy theory.

Thanks for this.

If people in SK are waking up Bt`z might get some more wind of this... ppl. are onto something..
This might blow up or it might be swept under the rug...

Hopeful

Star
This shirt really gives me the creeps he wore it again
Idk if its a coincidence or if they know about the
FB1 logos but.
yea.
.View attachment 11142
View attachment 11145
View attachment 11149
For anyone interested in gematria i found this analysis
https://freetofindtruth.blogspot.com/2016/06/13-33-47-52-53-74-92-123-188-monsters.html
View attachment 11153
Anything special written on the shirt? An inverted message or something ? Screenshot_2018-06-29-08-27-57-509_com.twitter.android.png

Hopeful

Star

View attachment 11132

View attachment 11151

View attachment 11158

Good that people are not only making in english but also in Hangul...

Anything special written on the shirt? An inverted message or something ? View attachment 11165
Maybe @the world is a stage or anybody who gets the whole backwards thing can decipher I’m not good at these things lol it’s giving me a headache looking backwards and upside down and it might be another language as well... or it could also be the shirt brand not sure
On another note Jamal before wore a saint Laurent clothes with the words upside down or in reverse it wa sin the airport before I can’t find the picture he was in a beanie with a jeans jacket

Last edited:

sugababy

Established

Hopeful

Star
"vetements" is another overpriced fashion brand, just like gucci. they're selling basic items at a very high price and looking at the inverted words and symbolisms, this brand seems to be involved with the illuminaughty.
http://instagr.am/p/BjugUDpHwaT/ View attachment 11166
Seems like another one of the illuminaughty clothes brand
This other brand VISVIM seems fishy too and the use of so many “V” s in the name brand we kinda speculate the elites love their Letter V and in Roman numeral it’s 5 (penta-gram, penta-gon)
Makes me think they also wear Supreme a lot, would it be connected too? Hm..

Hopeful

Star
"vetements" is another overpriced fashion brand, just like gucci. they're selling basic items at a very high price and looking at the inverted words and symbolisms, this brand seems to be involved with the illuminaughty.
http://instagr.am/p/BjugUDpHwaT/ View attachment 11166
Weird how that person or model wearing the purple pentagon jacket is standing next to a door with a plate written LEVEL 0 on it