BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
I was coincidentally watching one of their old videos. This was from 2014 (or from when they came to U.S. for AHL) when they 1st landed in the U.S. at the airport.
And I found something undeniable:

J1mbo's shirt has a 9 on it but more important is notice Hob1's shirt with the !lluminati pyramid uncannily same even in the U.S. dollar bill and the latin words on it "Tarde Venientibus osso" :
Looks like it has a skeleton inside the triangle so they maybe a
member of the skull & bones and also freemasons just a guess.
Them having this occult symbolism in their attire since the early years of their debut makes me believe that this occult/!lluminati agenda has all been planned out from the beginning and they were pawns specifically chosen to go big even in from S.K. to global in the U.S. to further push the elite NWO agenda

View attachment 10698
View attachment 10699
View attachment 10700
I zoomed in on it to make sure:
View attachment 10701View attachment 10703
This what he was wearing:
with the Latin words:

"Tarde Venientibus osso"
The translation from what I searched:
On the clothes, there is the phrase "Tarde venientibus ossa is only a bone back to the late person".

The message tells us that the damage will be great for those who are late to the Illuminati World (NWO).

View attachment 10702
This k-pop idol/star was also seen wearing it
View attachment 10704
View attachment 10705
http://informationcollecters.blogspot.com/2013/

Someone in korean wrote:

Source
http://informationcollecters.blogspot.com/2013/

Also a mention, R*M's one eye shirt
View attachment 10706

The video
I quote:this video was their first time in LA filming for AHL

Again! :eek: Evidence just keeps on coming. :cool:
View attachment 10717
B
Also, here's some more things I noticed on their clothing
Vee wears a cap with a black cross and wears black and white clothing + cap (duality)

View attachment 10707Here are more shots of Hob1 in his !lluminati pyramid shirt
View attachment 10708
View attachment 10709
View attachment 10710View attachment 10711
Here is j1n with a wolf/fox animal print on his shirt (I think somebody talked about wolves before being an occult symbol)
View attachment 10712
The black cross and b/w on Vee, the one eye shirt on R*M and the wolf on j1n
View attachment 10713
Jamal has the star cap on and Vee has the black cross on both black and white
View attachment 10715
Lastly, ch1mch0m has the number "69" on his shirt and those two numbers, 6,9 are important to the occultView attachment 10716
Also, found this:
Bad h0b1 bad...
It was clearly their initiation type thing first time there.. So they had to show their allegiance...
Now i think h0b1 tried to throw the least signs.. Compared to v and rM

John lennon and Tae's similarities were mentioned so look what I found:

NW0 agenda?
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you

You may say I'm a dreamer
But I'm not the only one
I hope some day you'll join us
And the world will be as one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

But I'm not the only one

Dang it, and I liked that song too. Seems like its an ode to the NWO now that I know more about the el1te. No heaven, no religion, wanting people to join them, a one world (NWO)-globalization, no countries cuz it will be all owned by the el1te who have money to buy off the countries. And Lennon being a satanist ugh,,,,

I also found:
Lucifer is a fallen angel who was the head of the ministry of music in Heaven when he was in heaven. It has been said of him he was the most beautiful of ALL angels and he was the director of the flow of music there (Praise and Worship).
Lucifer was basically a walking talking musical instrument.
Ezekiel 28:13 – Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: THE WORKMANSHIP OF THY TIMBRELS AND OF THY PIPES WAS PREPARED IN THE DAY THAT THOU WAST CREATED.

Read more at Lucifer : Angel of Music http://www.turnbacktogod.com/lucifer-angel-of-music/#ixzz5JROW79FW

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Since John lennon and Tae's similarities were mentioned

NW0 agenda?
Imagine there's no heaven
It's easy if you try
No hell below us
Above us only sky
Imagine all the people living for today

Imagine there's no countries
It isn't hard to do
Nothing to kill or die for
And no religion too
Imagine all the people living life in peace, you

But I'm not the only one

Imagine no possessions
I wonder if you can
No need for greed or hunger
A brotherhood of man
Imagine all the people sharing all the world, you

But I'm not the only one

This song is clearly pushing the s4t4nic agenda

Niya

Rookie
I made a few polls on Armee Ameeno and Kpopp Ameeno to see how the majority of fans would vote on specific questions:

ARMEE AMEENO:

IMG_20180625_144354_832.JPG
IMG_20180625_144412_817.JPG

IMG_20180625_144425_753.JPG
IMG_20180625_144439_620.JPG
-------------------
The difference between KPOPP fans and ARMEES
2018-06-25_15.27.04.jpg
More of a personal question, so we can't jugde...
----------------------------------------
And once more on KPOPPAMEENO:
IMG_20180625_153024_775.JPG

There will be a part two since I have many more polls that haven't ended, so I won't show them yet.
If you have a question you want me to aks any Ameeno, just write.

Last edited:

1shae123

Established
I made a few polls on Armee Ameeno and Kpopp Ameeno to see how the majority of fans would vote on specific questions:

ARMEE AMEENO:

View attachment 10740
View attachment 10741

View attachment 10742
View attachment 10743
-------------------
View attachment 10744
View attachment 10745

There will be a part two since I have many more polls that haven't ended, so I won't show them yet.
If you have a question you want me to aks any Ameeno, just write me.
This was a really cool idea :)

Last edited:

whitetable

Established

ARMEE AMEENO:

View attachment 10740
View attachment 10741

View attachment 10742
View attachment 10743
-------------------
View attachment 10744
View attachment 10745

If you have a question you want me to aks any Ameeno, just write me.
This is a great move!
Maybe we can ask them about illum!n@teee but in indirect way, like we want to know whether they ever felt strange or not when listening some of their musics. I could not arrange a subtle questions because I am a direct person my self LOL.

Plz don'
t tell me I don't wanna have bad feelings.....:(
I know ppl irl who adore kids would like to play with them and sometimes just say hi. They would prolly squish em kids' cheeks, hold their hands, and caress them. Only to those who are real close, tho.

I hope he just thinks kids are cute and friendly.
/!\ all of this is just a theory /!\
Not drawing any conclusions.
He may just innocently like kids and find them cute. But, Also anything is possible in the elite world.
Especially the perverse. The elite and members of the elite do gain energy from ritual involving kids the most. And sometimes abuse begets abuse. This is coming from the idea that they underwent mk ultra programming and satanic ritual abuse... also there are many ped0s in that industry it’s an open secret as in the example of America. This has been an underlying problem and theme in occult satanic practices the abuse of the most innocent children. Watch open secret documentary. Sometimes the most trusted people are manipulative they use this to groom. Not saying he is but u never know. It’s better to be vigilant than sorry imho
But a possibility this is an over analyzing and he just likes innocently like these puppies
https://fangoddess817.tumblr.com%2Fpost%2F175239748794

Last edited:

Adi30

I can't believe some of you are trying to say Jimin and Taehyung are pedophiles. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? You don' even know these boys. You already said Taehyung killed his grandmother and today he is a p***phile??? If I were him I will sue the hell of you all!

hrosies

Rookie
I can't believe some of you are trying to say Jimin and Taehyung are pedophiles. Aren't you ashamed of yourselves? You don' even know these boys. You already said Taehyung killed his grandmother and today he is a p***phile??? If I were him I will sue the hell of you all!
Why would we be ashamed of trying to know the truth? Do you really think that there’s nothing sinister going on behind the scenes at all? We’re making theories and assuming. You should read the rest of the thread before acting out rashly. Also, BT$ obviously aren’t angels that can do no wrong...