- JIN : Blonde
- SUGA : Black
- JHOPE : Black
- JIMIN : Brown
- V : Strawberry Blonde
- JK : Red/Magenta
( @ Lotte Duty Free Family Concert )
#BTS

So how does V's strawberry blonde is different than Jin's or any other blonde?
And yes JK's red@magenta...
Waiting for theories . . .

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star

So what does pink@magenta mania supposed to mean?

Im so heartbroken. Feels like were losing them day by day. From their looks to characters and personalities. Who are they? Its like they want to distinguish an indentity in a person. Humanity in human. By creating more public acceptable agendas thru celebrities with lgbt androgynous ect. Its like the the line between male and female has thinned and almost faded. Handsome and pretty has no difference since it could be used to any gender. Gender. Mind control. Faith. Are they aiming to making us a robot rather than built one since no robot and technology could defeat human. Now Im a rambling mess:/
Pink alter (hair )are related to weak core personnality if i'm not mistaken but someone will explain to you better than myself XD

Maggieca

Veteran
I apologise sincerely at the start I was just gagging about until I saw the seriousness of this place I am interested and a fan of kpop and bts just got a bit bit giddy that’s all
it's fine sorry if I was rude. We just had a very supicious user a few days ago and they tried to scare other members telling them to be careful so I'm very alert with trolls now. Let's just move on :)

CrazyQ619

Rookie
APp
it's fine sorry if I was rude. We just had a very supicious user a few days ago and they tried to scare other members telling them to be careful so I'm very alert with trolls now. Let's just move on :)[/QUOTE
Appreciate it truly thanks for understanding

I’m so sorry guys I have talked to both of them and they understand now
This thread is very serious and one of my friends is actually interested she’s new to Kpop so please don’t be too harsh if she doesn’t know much
I think it went out of hand and I am really sorry on their behalf I hope you understand
I feel so bad this is not a friendly gathering I understand
Let’s carry on with the theories

Last edited:

Cocomj

Star
I’m so sorry guys I have talked to both of them and they understand now
This thread is very serious and one of my friends is actually interested she’s new to Kpop so please don’t be too harsh if she doesn’t know much
I think it went out of hand and I am really sorry on their behalf I hope you understand
I feel so bad this is not a friendly gathering I understand
Let’s carry on with the theories
Well at least now we know they are your friends not like the lucy person a few days ago X/ (btw i'm just wondering something i haven't seen blissfate here in a while is she/he here often or not just wondering :))

Delacourf

Established
Yeah kanye can't express himself clearly but honestly all he is saying is what we said here (lies, medias controls, illuminati as a whole) and the fact that the world elitists are racist even if you worth 500+ Millions and people underestimate/don't consider hip hop as an art.
So yeah he's talented, I like him, he's saying the damn truth but I just didn't understand why he support trump and the slave comment :/
The saddest thing about the illuminati is that I can't remember any person who successfully got away from them. I remember eminem tried, in his 'not afraid' song he exposing them and wearing cross, in the interviews from that era he said he wants to raise his daughter, be a good father, and stop all activity he'd been doing, but then - boom! He went blonde and bunch of masonic symbols in his videos, this is so hard to get out

The saddest thing about the illuminati is that I can't remember any person who successfully got away from them. I remember eminem tried, in his 'not afraid' song he exposing them and wearing cross, in the interviews from that era he said he wants to raise his daughter, be a good father, and stop all activity he'd been doing, but then - boom! He went blonde and bunch of masonic symbols in his videos, this is so hard to get out
Don’t they kill you if you reveal too much
It’s very sad that they can’t get out some of them genuinely feel guilty and realised what they got themselves into
Even Ariana Grande talked about seeing demons

Cocomj

Star
sooooo theories here we go again.. :D
I watched literally every photos of bt$ on instagram, and here what i can say about bigshit :
The captions of the photos are the same for every members and for each era, expect for the pictures of butterfly/young forever era.
so bigshit was being shady during this time.
details about the theory there:
so we have differents caption beside "Papillon #Pappilion #나비 #Butterfly #DREAM in dream" and i will keep the original form like if the letters are like this "DREAM" or like this "dream" cause it mean something.. so here we go =
1 -TogetherForever (everybody)
2 - Not leave (jayK)
3 - Play (butterfly)
4 - CUPID, feel (jayK's arm)
5 - ToLive (RM with his favorite eye)
6 - NotToLeave (jiin's back/shoulder/hair)
7 - Awake, Sleepy, Winter (jiin)
8 - WAYtoYou, Psique, togetherForever (someone's hand, and another pic w/ his legs but idk who, V maybe??)
9 - WAYtoYou (sugar)
10 - Young, PLAY, NEVERLAND (everybody expect jiin)
11 - Foraliving (tree)
12 - RUN, Friends, Young, Forever (jayK, RM)
13 - RUN, Youth, ToLive (jiiin running)
14 - RUN, Youth (everybody)

if you notice something wrong say it by quoting the number :D
now the Je ne regrette rien photoshoot , (i already explaiin the meaning behind non je ne regrette rien before) but here is the other shady hastag :
same every hastag beside "#JeNeRegretteRien #후회하지않아 #BTS #NoRegrets #NEVERMIND #Young #youth #화양연화":
15 - LoveIsNotOver, ["zzz" logo next to je ne regrette rien] (jayK)
16 - Whatever (rm)
17 - Butterfly (chimchom)
18 - idontgiveashit (sugar)
19 - BoyToMan (jayK)
20 - escape, RUN, HAPPY, awake (Vee)
21 - Saveme, IamUrHope (hope)
22 - Cool (jiin)
23 - Save (RM, chimchom)
24 - Save, Hope (rm)
each hastag for each post and members have to mean somethings since it's bigshit..
so now, may the theories begin, if you notice something fishy, quote or say the number of the hastag so nobody will get confuse :D

and this is for the newbies or those who weren't there when i posted the story behind the non je regrette rien/No regret :
Yeah and it confirms even further how deep they are into that shiz when you understand the whole Edith Piaf song smh :/

Delacourf

Established
When I watch bt$ now, I feel like they are here to remind me two things :
1- This world is evil
2- I'm ugly
Sad life... :(
Come on you guys, i'm sure you all pretty. You should realize if you would have bunch of plastic surgery, injection, personal makeup artists, stylists and trainers, you would all look like supermodels. Just watch predebut idols photos, most of you wouldn't even notice them on the street if it they didn t have it all. I don't want to be mean but if you will look at blackpink/twice/girls generation e.t.c predebute photos you'll be extremely surprised, even some of those people say they didn't do anything. If you are healthy, it is = beautiful

Rotiii

Come on you guys, i'm sure you all pretty. You should realize if you would have bunch of plastic surgery, injection, personal makeup artists, stylists and trainers, you would all look like supermodels. Just watch predebut idols photos, most of you wouldn't even notice them on the street if it they didn t have it all. I don't want to be mean but if you will look at blackpink/twice/girls generation e.t.c predebute photos you'll be extremely surprised, even some of those people say they didn't do anything. If you are healthy, it is = beautiful
I disagree I don't think we would look like supermodels by having plastic surgery, I think you would look like an unrealistic person that make the young generation feel like they need plastic surgery to fit into society