BTS discussion thread

Hallel

Rookie
I wholeheartedly disagree. I stand with Palestine, people really need to educate themselves regarding this issue. Its a genocide by ter*orist Israel. Zionists are the culprit,
Jews ≠ zionists
Music? This occult BS?
BTS music videos in has a fair share of blasphemous themes..
Its been discussed in this page frequently.
Keep lying to yourself.

So we'll agree to disagree. Because I don't wish anyone to get hurt and I feel like they just want to destroy us. There is a reason for that. the government. Not the citizens. Peace will come upon us. I'm not lying to myself. I just can't side with the side that is looking for my death. But I would like not to continue the conversation because I don't want to change your mind because everyone has a different truth.
About bts. I don't follow and listen to their songs.I hope that this forum can maintain the peace and respect of our sons despite the different opinions

Hallel

Rookie
Oct 7th violence was an inside job, some of the veterans who served in your army share same sentiment. My advice is not give in to this agenda, your government is spewing, try to educate yourself via various means. I don't trust my government, I don't believe in blatant lies told by them.
Oct 7th violence was an inside job, some of the veterans who served in your army share same sentiment. My advice is not give in to this agenda, your government is spewing, try to educate yourself via various means. I don't trust my government, I don't believe in blatant lies told by them.
I say myself that this is also the work of my country. The elites are also in my government! But it has nothing to do with the citizens and that's what's sad.. that people in the world want the death of the citizens who want no part of it. Here too civilians who did nothing wrong were murdered and raped.

Hallel

Rookie
Yes , earlier you mentioned elites. Rothschild-Khazars(Zionists )are the elites, behind big corporation, war industry, those are the beneficiaries not people in Gaza who are deprived of basic necessities and their human right since decades.
Anyway my comment was especially directed to Muslim armies which I know are many who lurk here, may be ignore these losers(BTS) who are also btw pawns of elites, "UN ambassadors", did they ever said anything regarding any of dire issues instead they are always mooching off their fans. Boycott such losers and direct your energy for something meaningful. This was my intent behind posting here.
I know it's Rothschild and the Khazars. The fact that they hide in Judaism does not mean that they are really Jews. The Jews don't even know about it. I didn't know either until recently. I was heartbroken to find out.

arhur12

Star
I really think differently than you. First of all, I will not enter politics. I live in Israel and I am fully aware that this war is beyond Israel and Palestine. If you are here you need to understand that this is a war created by elites for division, hatred and fear. The elites control every country including my country unfortunately. There is no point in choosing a side. Both Israeli and Palestinian citizens are simply victims. To be honest, I don't think politics should be introduced with music.. Let's wish peace, love and compassion
I am also Muslim and we are not against Israeli people or Jews. We are against the government of Israel and their decision to block internet, electricity, food, fuel and water from entering Gaza. We are just asking for a ceasefire. I condemn what Hamas did to Israeli civilians. Attacking unarmed civilians is never okay and as a Muslim we can never support that. Muslims need to follow some rules during war and those rules were broken in the attack on Oct 7th. However, what the Israeli government is doing right now to take revenge is horrendous and nobody is trying to stop them. If Russia did the same things Israel is doing right now in Ukraine than the reaction of western countries would be way different than it is now.

Hallel

Rookie
I am also Muslim and we are not against Israeli people or Jews. We are against the government of Israel and their decision to block internet, electricity, food, fuel and water from entering Gaza. We are just asking for a ceasefire. I condemn what Hamas did to Israeli civilians. Attacking unarmed civilians is never okay and as a Muslim we can never support that. Muslims need to follow some rules during war and those rules were broken in the attack on Oct 7th. However, what the Israeli government is doing right now to take revenge is horrendous and nobody is trying to stop them. If Russia did the same things Israel is doing right now in Ukraine than the reaction of western countries would be way different than it is now.
We will soon win them friends! Not only the government here. all the evil in the world. Be strong because Muslims and Jews knew wonderful friendships in the past before they tried to divide us.

arhur12

Star
To be honest , regarding Hamas , it's a byproduct of Israeli Oppression , it's been confirmed via various sources, Israeli army was absent from their borders , secondly from 1948 till now the things they've suffered, you think their will be no resistance? View attachment 94527

They brainwash their children to kill Arabs, and they are doing it to a disproportionate level. So I don't believe in this word-play.

View attachment 94528
Just to be clear, I condemned their actions not because I felt pressured but simply because if they did attack unarmed women, children and old people than it means they didn't follow the rules of Jihad properly. We have to be careful of these rules even when we are fighting an oppressive force because that's what Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and his companions did.

Hallel

Rookie
Just to be clear, I condemned their actions not because I felt pressured but simply because if they did attack unarmed women, children and old people than it means they didn't follow the rules of Jihad properly. We have to be careful of these rules even when we are fighting an oppressive force because that's what Prophet Muhammad S.A.W and his companions did.
Israel lies have been debunked, most claims were false. And if there were instances where Hamas violated those rules, it is not okay. Saying that , Palestinian people are part of the resistance.

View attachment 94534
Even the uncooperative celebrities started to wake up. It should be understood that many people have not woken up and do not know at all who the elites are and what their source is. I am on the side of the citizens of Israel. And what Hamas did is terrorism! I won't even detail what they did to them and what pictures I saw. Trauma! I think that Hamas (which I know who created it) took over Gaza and taught hatred of Jews from children to the elderly and I still want to believe that not everyone hates us (the citizens). And above all, we were taught that the whole world wants to destroy and that we should live in fear even in the Land of Israel. Our soldiers are also children trying to protect the citizens and they too were abandoned so that the war could be carried out as they wished. And that’s where the elites came and they don’t care about our soldiers either. The more victims the better. One day everyone will wake up and find out that it was all co-operation and planned. This war is pre-planned.

Hallel

Rookie
Yes trauma, what we've been witnessing since Oct 7th on Palestinian and global collective trauma seeing until now something like 4000 dead children. I have a tons of footage to share if you are interested .Tbh I'm a Pakistani and we don't even accept Israel as a state, so I will call a spade a spade.Jews in Israel have dual nationality, why don't be a darling and just return to their original homes. Instead of providing settlers with guns and stealing people's land. British did same to us and thankfully we are a free country now. Alhamdullilah
Peace out.

It's fine it's yours truly. I was born in Israel and I am Israeli and grew up here. I don't see things related to war because I feel it is heavy on the soul and I'd rather focus on praying for peace than crying all day. I will state again that I do not enter politics because it creates strife and I am in favor of peace. We are also in the bts forum.
I also got to know on my trip to Japan how many people from your country they received me with love regardless of religion or homeland.

arhur12

Star
Taemins MV teasers for his new single out tom what ya'll think this about???
This thread is about BT$ so I don't think this is the place to discuss this but since you have posted I will share my thoughts.

There is a trailer for this album which is connected to the MV
The full MV is not out yet so can't post an analysis yet but this seems to be about his personal experiences in the industry as someone who debuted very young and was heavily sexualised by the media and SM as a child. I used to Stan Sh1nee and loss of innocence/youth, being controlled by the industry and yearning for freedom are major themes in T@emin's solo music.

Also, guys this is what Ratmies were saying was a copy of Vee's Layover lolll. These fans are brain-dead.

arhur12

Star
Israel lies have been debunked, most claims were false. And if there were instances where Hamas violated those rules, it is not okay. Saying that , Palestinian people are part of the resistance.

View attachment 94534
Pretty much everyone knows Israeli government are professional liars. The 40 beheaded babies claim was clearly fabricated. However, we need to be very careful when engaging with non-Muslims. The western media already hates us and they create false news like this to get a reaction from us which they can then use to frame us as terrorist supporters. We have to be rational in this situation to protect ourselves from falling into their traps.

arhur12

Star
Anyone else find it suspicious that right after the accusations against Taemin, he appears on YG's little talk show? Now the episode is prerecorded, but it is awfully convenient.
Idk about that but T@emin's old handler worked with Vee on Lay0ver. MHJ gave Vee T@emin's Ace album aesthetic. I noticed Vee was feminised a lot during photoshoots for Lay0ver.
I think ratmies got it all wrong. It was Vee who was actually inspired by T@emin's concepts. Vee mentioned f(X)'s red tape as inspiration for his album and said Sh1nee was one of his role models during Lay0ver promotions.

Notice how both group he mentioned have a member who commit suicide.......

e-Enoch

Superstar
Anyone else find it suspicious that right after the accusations against Taemin, he appears on YG's little talk show? Now the episode is prerecorded, but it is awfully convenient.
This is really all about "business..." Hybe partially owns SM Entertainment (used to be the majority shareholder) now with a sizeable shares ownership after it sold some shares to Kakao Entertainment, now the majority owner.

The "plagiarism" issue is a "publicity stunt..." intended to create discussions to increase buzz/engagements.. It's funny how the fandoms are so "clueless" about the fact that the more they engage in "fan wars"...the more the albums are promoted... It's all "by design..."

Yesnoidk

Rookie
This thread is about BT$ so I don't think this is the place to discuss this but since you have posted I will share my thoughts.

There is a trailer for this album which is connected to the MV
The full MV is not out yet so can't post an analysis yet but this seems to be about his personal experiences in the industry as someone who debuted very young and was heavily sexualised by the media and SM as a child. I used to Stan Sh1nee and loss of innocence/youth, being controlled by the industry and yearning for freedom are major themes in T@emin's solo music.

Also, guys this is what Ratmies were saying was a copy of Vee's Layover lolll. These fans are brain-dead.
clearly this thread hasn't only been talking about BTz so i was like why not