BTS discussion thread

Christina D.

Established
Y'all people deleting your posts. If you could think for yourself enough to express your own bold opinions knowing you'd be hated on by brainwashed fans, then you should also be prepared for any other kind of backlash (provided, this "threat" isn't even plausible LOL). The police or BH can't do shiz to us we aren't defaming anyone it's called free speech through analyzing music & symbols, and they have better things to do than show up at your door due to a couple of posts on an online discussion forum. Stop being a wuss & deleting discussion material that could help someone who stumbles onto this forum understand topics further.

Also my username is my real name if that's reassuring at all. Nobody finna do nothing to me.

Last edited:

Maggieca

Veteran
International laws and priorities are different than the ones in Korea.

It's practically unheard of for an artist(s) or company to sue someone based on an unfavourable opinion, etc. This would only damage their reputation and they'd be seen as nothing more than a punk b*tch in the market they're so desperately trying to cement themselves in - especially by the artists they want to work with. The public would ridicule them and ARMYs would be painted as even more insufferable than they already are.

They're acting messy as usual and ARMYs will be their downfall. This might not be so bad after all if word gets out on what big cry babies they all are.
ironic how they are trying to sell the IDGAF image and do rap songs acting all "hard" and "bad" but now their company decided to sue teenage girls who talk about them on internet forums.

And now that I think about it Yoon-gi has a line saying "sue me" in that mic drop song. They are becoming the same thing they criticised
Another contradiction for this group, but not surprising because everything about them and their image is such a big lie

Cocomj

Star
Y'all people deleting your posts. If you could think for yourself enough to express your own bold opinions knowing you'd hated on by brainwashed fans, then you should also be prepared for any other kind of backlash (provided, this "threat" isn't even plausible LOL). The police or BH can't do shiz to us we aren't defaming anyone it's called free speech through analyzing music & symbols, and they have better things to do than show up at your door due to a couple of posts on an online discussion forum. Stop being a wuss & deleting discussion material that could help someone who stumbles onto this forum understand topics further.

Also my username is my real name if that's reassuring at all. Nobody finna do nothing to me.
Truth tea !!!!

Hopeful

Star
:oops: The absurdity of all of this is a complete turn off. It's the weirdest thing I've ever seen a company do. Oh, how I wish it will backfire somehow! The way they manipulate fans is troubling!
I personally think.. This is the start of their downfall ...
I kind of have a weird feeling that either they are trying to pull these tricks to get on every news website and media to probably suck the most followers out of everywhere.. Obviously people will read the news and start taking interest .. And their followers are already increasing by thousands and thousands daily .. They want more.. The more the better..

And besides the members for increasing their followers on insta. Promised to show abs..

Yes they are hungry for attention.. Hungry for more.. Hungry for that energy.. That crowd that fame..

And i heard B. A. P is going to have concert dates soon...
Ex0 is going to have a CB

Maybe all this is stirring the things up in B1ghit

Chic

Veteran
I'll have to investigate this and figure out why but yes there have been pyshics and people predicting someone will attempt to posion V or harm him that he should be careful because something may happen to him. Taehyung passing will be a SHIT STORM OF THE AGES if he ever left. If you thought Jonghyun was bad whew you seen nothing yet only one who could top him is G-Dragon. But yeah my best guess is because he's like ah..how do I say this without saying it wrong or offending..the most valuable player from an aesthetic and versatile point? Cause Jonghyun was the same too in a niche sense. Out of all in Shinee I'd say Jong or Minho were the easiest to benefit off of but just so happens Jonghyun was already a great candidate for murder as he had issues from the start. Minho is too spotless and happy for such a sudden one. If Taehyung passed it would be a big rip but also cement them (by them I mean BTS as a whole) as Legends.

he would go on the cusp of his fame and become maybe an icon in some respects can't say legend like Jonghyun. Idk when the timing will be whether it would (not factually happening just hypothetically) be at the height of their fame (this is the height but a bit later) or way later towards the hype dying down.) OH Also Jonghyun did not truly want this idol life and never thought of it he was chosen not chasing. V was chosen and not chasing. V was a farmer boy who grew up on the land and said if he was not an idol he'd still be in that type of lifestyle. Jonghyun originally wanted to be a poet (and just so happen to have a great voice) hence POET | ARTIST. I think it's a thing targeting the ones like that who don't have the extreme thirst for the idol life exclusively.

I know J-hope or RM or Suga would obviously be a choice popularity wise but V is that one that can pull at everyone's interest by looks alone pre surgery and after surgery and he seems to the most transitional. He is not exactly the same as he use to be you can just see it in photos. (not for the worst tho).

Tbh, they'd get my energy if that ever happened. I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from crying.

I hope it never comes to that for any of them.

hrosies

Rookie
I honestly feel like Big$hit sueing the anti doesn’t make them look superior or scarier. I just think that it makes them look pathetic. They literally spent their time and money to sue one little hate comment, when hundreds of haters say the same things. And that person that was sued doesn’t have a job or money. That’s just petty. It honestly just makes them look sadder than the haters since they would go to such an extent for such irrelevant comments.

hyorishthottie

Established
Tbh, they'd get my energy if that ever happened. I wouldn't be able to restrain myself from crying.

I hope it never comes to that for any of them.
me neither. if it happens I'm done literally. Jonghyun hit me bad that day I cannot handle bts all illuminati talk aside.

I think at the most V will have a bad fan encounter or a mild health scare. One psychic said he will have issues with women