BTS discussion thread

Kimiko

Veteran
Vee dragging jk into his ig mess is just wrong af

He really should be like jm and jk and not post much

It's also crazy how armi are always screaming to not assume their sexuality but only when its assumed that they might like women
As long as they are assumed gay it's ok and I dont mean vee and his suspect ig posts but I mean in general

Kimiko

Veteran
I laughed too. I honestly think t@e is extremely jealous of jk. That's what I gather from their interactions. I think jk might care a great deal with how he's perceived by the public so he remains silent and mainly sticks to his work and t@e knows this and purposely drags jk in his attention seeking messes. I think it's to annoy jk (get up under his skin as they say) and it probably works too so he keeps doing it. Also, it's a great way for him to be the center of attention and the member everyone talks about.
Aside from his good looks (which are fading fast from plastic surgery and possibly drugs and jk isnt ugly by any means either) what else does he have that puts him above jk??

Jk is better singer,dancer, most popular, the golden child so to speak and the precious maknae which means alot in korean society
And on top of all of it jk seems like a pretty decent guy ,all things considered

So I can see him being jealous of jk and he pretends to hate shippers until it's time to milk taek00k for all its worth

Berrywon88

Star
It really is. He taunts jk and plays too many petty games. I started really noticing it lately..like that infamous vlive he did where he forced jk to join etc. Very mean spirited. For yrs they weren't even speaking to each other on camera so we didn't see how petty and competitive t@e really is with jk. It's bad though. His "image" isn't looking very good these days.
It's also crazy how armi are always screaming to not assume their sexuality but only when its assumed that they might like women
As long as they are assumed gay it's ok and I dont mean vee and his suspect ig posts but I mean in general
This! Like when t@e was clearly flirting with that pretty interviewer from India. Actually they looked like they were flirting with each other and armies dragged her to filth and kept claiming T@e wasn't straight.
And what's disturbing is armies are only okay with the members being gay if it's with each other...they can be pretty homophobic any other time.

Riko

Veteran
I really want to get into Jk's mind cos I'm honestly stunned at how patient and quiet he remains whilst getting dragged into all sorts of bullshit lol. He is the maknae and babied by the fandom but really comes across as so hardworking, mature, down to earth and just plain nice. Tae is really insecure and petty but also has a serious need to be babied and led and pampered which is why he adores the wooga lot so much, cringe. I don't know how his gf isnt as dry as a desert everytime she's around him lol.

And he clearly hates the fact that jungkook got tatted, piercings, hardly ever posts and seems to have a proper life outside of work and Knetz and fans love him all the more for it. While I'm sure Tae has no idea who he is or knows that the type of stuff he'd wanna publically do (rich, pretentious, societal circles), he'd get flamed for.

e-Enoch

Superstar
western artists are way more free in that part
Absolutely...

Maybe because the fans of these western artists are able to understand the personal boundaries between them & the artists they are stanning...

Whereas K'ent fans, esp K'armees are into a "delusional" parasocial relationship with their "idols..." It's really sick...

Laura755y

Star
Absolutely...

Maybe because the fans of these western artists are able to understand the personal boundaries between them & the artists they are stanning...

Whereas K'ent fans, esp K'armees are into a "delusional" parasocial relationship with their "idols..." It's really sick...
Thats so true, and i really dont get why? Why majority of western artist's fans arent this obssessive with them, unlike kpop ?!? What makes it so special ?!?

e-Enoch

Superstar
I don't think so.
I had my belieber and directioner era. The fans were terrible with the guys' girlfriends. They still believe that Harry Styles and Louis Tomlinson are a couple. Nowadays I have a favorite band that is not as famous as these, but one of the band members got married and his wife posted a picture of the wedding. Some fans made Instagram take down her post, out of jealousy. And they really aren't that famous. The parasocial thing has gotten worse in kpop, but it's always been here. I even think it was western boybands that allowed things to be as they are today. And I know that the South Korean market is sick by itself, but what I mean is, if this has spread all over the world, it's because the ground has been prepared before. Things are progressively increasing and the only reason we don't have something like Army in the Western is because we don't have any big names like 1D was before. But really, directioners and Beliebers were crazy. I think the main difference is that, in addition to being able to date openly here, when they get girlfriends, only the girlfriend will get the hate. Like, they hate the girl, but they love the guy. In Korea, it is possible for his career to end just because of a relationship. So yes, there it is much, much worse.

That's just my point of view anyway
Thanks for sharing your thoughts...

The entertainment industry, overall, is a cesspool of toxic emotions...

e-Enoch

Superstar
Thats so true, and i really dont get why? Why majority of western artist's fans arent this obssessive with them, unlike kpop ?!? What makes it so special ?!?
Maybe they don't have a "life of their own..." They vicariously live their "dreams & aspirations" through the lives of their idols...

Living in a society that promotes a false sense of personal validation by being "attractive and rich..." is an immense pressure for the citizens, esp the youth...who barely survive the pressures of education and employment...

He really should be like jm and jk and not post much

What did he do?

Laura755y

Star

queen82

Star

queen82

Star
Absolutely...

i know but i think that there are kpop fans that respect that and the toxic ones not

Well he posted, a bi actor with heaft as a caption, and quickly deleted it, to replace it a pic of Jdon when was young in the beach, now fans are speculating that he come out as part of the lgbt becuz of that, blame it on his attention sicking ass lol.
He's going to beat his ass one day. Very tired of the queerbaiting and fanservice. That actor risked everything to be out, and loved his boyfriend publicly. He won't even acknowledge his girlfriend. When any of them need attention, they post Jk. The only ones who don't are Rm and maybe Jh and Sg. He's been with men and women as a moneysexual but why does he keep constantly looking for attention. He's too old for this.

I think westerners do it too, but in a different way. Reality shows let people live vicariously through celebrities. Social media influencers are popular for the same thing.