BTS discussion thread

queen82

Star
I doubt they'll ever truly break away from the group as a whole tbf, they may not always get along but they are incredibly emotionally dependent on each other and trauma bonded to the absolute max. Plus they make so much fucking money for the company and themselves whilst all their shit is locked down, why would they leave lol. It's just a matter of learning to deal with their demons for them now.

But it's kinda different from 1D and other boy bands where there was only one Justin timberlake or Harry Styles, these guys all have different strengths and clout that they could parlay into insanely successful careers. Cos let's face it, their fandom is now sunk all the way in, they could do reunion tours in 20 years and their would still be a massive core audience for it, 1Ds fangirls are still crying for a reunion, nysync and backstreet boys also have their diehard fans still there lol.

I see RM going into politics or maybe a private investor in the art scene, it's pretty cool that he's into that stuff and seems genuinely knowledgeable so could have quite a cool life and drop music here and there. Suga has the producer career on lock, he's talented and smart about making his connections. I honestly think V will lock his chaebol down or another rich heiress and just dip out only to emerge when it's a super elite 'look at all my connections and wealth' type of thing, maybe some fashion collab, OSTs, he's not a great actor and is falling off looks wise so I don't see that for him. Jin will just go into business and completely disappear lol, the man is so mysterious and quiet, who knows what he's upto when he's not sleeping for 15 hours a day and gaming for the other 9. Hobi could get into the sort of underground scene and become a big big name, maybe a fashion brand or something like his sis. Jimin, honestly no idea, I see him as the very observant, move in the shadows type so maybe he might make it further than them all, he has a great personality for Korean variety shows. Big Kook is the wild card, absolute potential to be a superstar, imagine if he could perform songs like My Time for American audiences, hit for sure. Obsessive, crazed, devoted fans, the tattoos and piercings haven't scared off the ones who wanted chaebol heir 2019 jungkook, they're even more into him now. Plays into what the fans want like a master, best actor out of all them cos he's never been truly called out for any shit that he's done. But he's become someone that will only do whatever he wants I think, like he could drop his album silently and not do any promotion or ass kissing. His face is slowly melting too, he's got a few years of hotness left in him and then it's a wrap. And the company won't free him from that basement anytime soon. If he is allowed to release a mixtape this year and you can buy it, it's hitting a mill in Korea for sure and possibly even in the US. At any rate it'll far better than the pure dogshite that Lisa put for hers lol. Cannot believe her fans have convinced themselves they like it.
you forgot Robbie Williams and Camila Cabello too, they were really successfull after they leaving their bands

Avenoir

Rookie
He is addict that nothing new lots of people knows it, its only his fans that try hard to hide it, he is a pervert indeed, boi have some fucked up vids and pics that will ruin his life if they ever comes to light, the amount of people that were threatned paid to stfu only becuz of his shitty fucked up life is mindblowing.
There was this one account on Twitter that said that j1min had once asked his friend if there would be girls at his birthday party. These guys are definitely not woke and fans would be in for a rude shock if the truth ever comes out. Most Koreans are very misogynistic and they are no different. Like recently that guy from day6 called someone a thot on camera. Imagine what these guys do off camera

Aamy

Star
There was this one account on Twitter that said that j1min had once asked his friend if there would be girls at his birthday party. These guys are definitely not woke and fans would be in for a rude shock if the truth ever comes out. Most Koreans are very misogynistic and they are no different. Like recently that guy from day6 called someone a thot on camera. Imagine what these guys do off camera
Do you know what is the real problem with this type of way of thinking ? It's that they really think they are "hot" and it's "sexy" to behave like this with their girlfriends. To show who is in the control and that they are real men able to please their girlfriends. Lol.

If it was just the crying goat asking if there will be some girls at a party with his friend, that's still pretty normal xD. Dude can have fun and have sex with many girls he wants, the real problem is more if dude put some GHB in their drinks in their back and r*pe them during their sleep

Laura755y

Star
What makes me more pissed of, is when a vid or pic of their fav comes out, acting rude or in a misogynistic way, they call it sassy, or savage, and im like wuut in tf ?!? Seriously! Savage, is treating people bsdly became some sort of a trend. Who raised these people .

Kimiko

Veteran
And jk still sounds better than jn!
Armi were all on twitter asking where was vee,jm,and yn who obviosuly were not with the other four

Armi really think these seven men want to spend all their time together-as if they dont have family and friends that they probably never get to see while working so of course they are spending some with them,maybe even with a gf/bf

Once their break is over they will be together almost 24/7

Armi do not see them as real humans with human emotions but as their playthings to entertain them and nothing else and its hibe/btss fault

I bet on any given day any given member says at least once a day "f*ck armi"

e-Enoch

Superstar
And jk still sounds better than jn!
Armi were all on twitter asking where was vee,jm,and yn who obviosuly were not with the other four

Armi really think these seven men want to spend all their time together-as if they dont have family and friends that they probably never get to see while working so of course they are spending some with them,maybe even with a gf/bf

Once their break is over they will be together almost 24/7

Armi do not see them as real humans with human emotions but as their playthings to entertain them and nothing else and its hibe/btss fault

I bet on any given day any given member says at least once a day "f*ck armi"
Lol. Jeykey's version still sounds better...hahaha!

True. Armees are so fixated on these 7 men...they always think of them collectively...

These armees should be the ones to take a break from betees...lol!