BTS discussion thread

So much possibilities, it just could be because I am overthinking about one or several subjects in the same time, and I dream about them without any explanations. Or maybe it's our intuition who wants to give some hints about some events, and it happens when we are vulnerable and unconscious. I really don't know why it happens, or why we can have the déjà vu sense.
I believe about the good and bad energies too.

When I was 19 I was dreaming that I will leaving my ex place to another. In fact, I was returning in my first house ( I traveled a lot). I was seeing myself siting on the bed in my first house, but that was all, the moment was already switching. And it was really significant for me, until my 21 where we moved on with my mother and sister. And I was so shocked when she announced me we were leaving to live there again at that time. Because even if the house had some modifications by the ancient owners, my room actually was exactly the same in my dreams. Same paint colors, same planks... it was some years ago now, but I was wondering if I was crazy at that time. And I am sure it wasn't just an impression of déjà vu. I really dreamed this little part some seconds.

I never thought it will happen firstly, so when I learned we would move on again, it was already surprising. But to see the same decors in my room two years ago was impressionable.
That's a very interesting dream. I think dreams are trying to show us things, although some are because we're focusing on things a lot as you said.

Rmm did say that once yn started a fight with him over a room once and when everyone kept saying that jm and vee fight alot that's when jm spilled tea that jk and jn play fights turn into real fighting

Jm and vee also said they used to argue and fight alot when they were younger
I wonder why Jk and Jn fight. I can see Rm and Sg fighting and cussing at each other.

eyes@wide@open

Established
You were right. Armys recreated it. But since they couldn't understand the eye part they just replaced it with sun. And calling that sun hobi and the moon Jin.
View attachment 68512View attachment 68513
awww its kinda nice to see the pure innocence in their versions of the drawing. Hope they stay that way and grow out of bt5 quickly.

Berrywon88

Star
Yes it is but I meant to ask like where did JK get the inspiration to draw that?
From m!j00 of course. They were rumored to be still dating at the time. The b@nt@n b0mb is from when b*s performed at Mama awards December 2019.
EX5dtWdXQAAOepS.jpg
Look at the date...tumblr_5c8b95a433aecdcb39973ed087e9be93_ce508c76_640-1.jpg
She posted this a few days after jk drew a replica of her picture.
unnamed.jpg
You can see it's Mama 2019 in Dec by jk's hair and school boy outfit. The b. Bomb came out in 2020 tho.
1f9683bedfa203ee72b0c9000c6ec4a2.jpg

Last edited:

Laura755y

Star
Non- BTS related:

It's interesting that Chinese government has introduced things like limited gaming times and internet usage, started to promote and financially reward marriage, traditional family values, masculinity, tattoo ban for footballers, kept LGBTQ as an ideology very low profile. Don't get me wrong China has horrendus human rights issues but this is the first time I've been able to view the steps they are taking without a brainwashed western lens.

Yeah me too, tga5s exactly what they're up too.

deepweb

Rookie
You're welcome:) And yeah he was and clearly still is inspired by her. His whole look is like hers. I wouldn't be surprised if during this time off he gets more tattoos and another facial piercing. Jk has his piercings and tattoos on his right side for now but so did the Biebs at first, another person he copies. I don't think jk will be able to stop.
Sometimes, you can look at him and see he doesn’t have his own personally and copy’s everthying when he likes someone. Like, One of his tattoo hand is the same as her. Lol poor thing

Berrywon88

Star
If a member of btss was accused of r*pe or drugging women best believe that armi would automatically be on their boys side no matter what any evidence said

They would call the accuser all types of b*tches and hoes for daring to accuse their oppa of being anything less than a perfect angel

Its really effed up how misogynistic women can be towards other women for men
True the amount of posts I've seen where their fans claim they know them and to trust b*s and only b*s. This usually happens when their faves have done something questionable. Where do they even get that they know them??..from run episodes?! Tf!

And these same armpits that are misogynistic, are also racist and homophobic. If their fave came out as gay they would lose their shit, yet they ship him with another man in the group. They stan Asian men yet are quick to call a Korean woman a b!tch or a black person a monkey. Makes zero sense!

Berrywon88

Star
Sometimes, you can look at him and see he doesn’t have his own personally and copy’s everthying when he likes someone. Like, One of his tattoo hand is the same as her. Lol poor thing
He has a personality but I think he's a very lost guy. He started in that industry much too young. And it's not just the hand tattoo...When he was dating her he got several tattoos that are similar to hers.

Attachments

Riko

Veteran
Must've been a pretty serious relationship if they were together for a few years and had so many matching tatts! Can't believe the fans deluded themselves into believing that they weren't together lol! If only he'd had the balls to tell them to fuck off and protected her..he wouldn't be looking such a mess right now. I think he's single atm, out of quarantine and he's on insta, boxing and with his family. Tae has gone completely silent once he could get out the house, time to make things right with the Chaebol and her older brother lol.

Must've been a pretty serious relationship if they were together for a few years and had so many matching tatts! Can't believe the fans deluded themselves into believing that they weren't together lol! If only he'd had the balls to tell them to fuck off and protected her..he wouldn't be looking such a mess right now. I think he's single atm, out of quarantine and he's on insta, boxing and with his family. Tae has gone completely silent once he could get out the house, time to make things right with the Chaebol and her older brother lol.
Jk is single and ready to mingle but Army wants him to play baby until they're done with him.

Berrywon88

Star
Tae has gone completely silent once he could get out the house, time to make things right with the Chaebol and her older brother lol.
Hahaha aside from wanting attention during his bday month while in quarantine, T*e could have just been that active to promote that lame OST he did. He's always super active when something of his is about to be released..wasn't it dec. 2020 that his mix tape was supposed to come out but bh wouldn't let him?
unnamed-1.jpg
He was extremely active at that time with solo photo shoots etc and then silence for months. He doesn't seem to care about group projects, only when its something to do with him.

deepweb

Rookie
Look at his hands and her hand. Side of his shoulder and her shoulder.

sorry but if he copy’s almost all her tattoo show me no personally at all or he was really in love with her.

Attachments

whoisshe

Rookie
About the dreams most people get here about betees, (sorry this is probs gonna be long)
I’d like to share my experience just in case it helps anyone btw i’m a long time lurker because just like anyone else here i think, I joined the fandom like outta nowhere and like fell in deep like watching their content every single moment i could (funny moments videos on yt and all that) but then started to have my doubts and all and long story short here I am on the forum and I’m glad I found it and you guys.

So I’ve actually had a few dreams w them in it (shocker) but the ones I remember were never bad dreams and like a lot of ppl most of them revolved around JK and V (keep in mind my bias was Jm and would like eat drink content about him and literally think about him all the time) and the ones with JK were always ones where he was actually really nice and made me see him as some kind of victims you know so yeah and I believe dreams always have a meaning and want to show sth that’s happening and stuff.

The one with V was him basically telling me he was crushing on this guy and he was really shy to go up to him something like that so that kinda got me thinking that V was probs gay hahaha like I was kinda doubting.

I also remember having this weird dream like I met up w betees and they were all kinda depressed and all like especially JK and just remember hearing their song Save Me in the sort of background it was quite sad like a cry for help

whoisshe

Rookie
So I’ve been on here for a while and I’d like to give my point of view on all this.

I have a lot of knowledge on all things spiritual and illuminati and occultism and all that comes with it what I believe regarding BTS is that they were initiated when they were very young (especially maknae line) and some were surely born into it all (to me rm V and jn) so some probably didn’t really realise what they were getting themselves into when like signing contract or sth so now that they’ve start to realise (if they have) they can’t really turn back so literally have to live w it all and accept by fear of getting killed or losing everything. I also feel strongly that some are indeed aware and conscious of everything and do thing willingly because of what will come out of the rituals and other stuff they do (literally whole hyung line and v) but others sadly were “caught in a lie” and can’t really get out (jk and jm) so I personally have the most empathy for jk and jm because I feel like they’re kind of trapped in all of this even if it doesn’t seem like it but look weirdly they’re the only 2 w the least projects or songs out (if i’m not mistaken) and to me that’s telling and jm being all sexualised more than anyon ever and the beta kitten thing truly disgusts me and the thing is if you really pay attention you actually see all of this on all of theirs faces and attitude whether it’s rm or v or jm each act different telling a different story.

Anyways yeah that’s my opinion but it’s actually quite sad what they have to do to get where they may God forgive them and protect them.

Laura755y

Star
About the dreams most people get here about betees, (sorry this is probs gonna be long)
I’d like to share my experience just in case it helps anyone btw i’m a long time lurker because just like anyone else here i think, I joined the fandom like outta nowhere and like fell in deep like watching their content every single moment i could (funny moments videos on yt and all that) but then started to have my doubts and all and long story short here I am on the forum and I’m glad I found it and you guys.

So I’ve actually had a few dreams w them in it (shocker) but the ones I remember were never bad dreams and like a lot of ppl most of them revolved around JK and V (keep in mind my bias was Jm and would like eat drink content about him and literally think about him all the time) and the ones with JK were always ones where he was actually really nice and made me see him as some kind of victims you know so yeah and I believe dreams always have a meaning and want to show sth that’s happening and stuff.

The one with V was him basically telling me he was crushing on this guy and he was really shy to go up to him something like that so that kinda got me thinking that V was probs gay hahaha like I was kinda doubting.

I also remember having this weird dream like I met up w betees and they were all kinda depressed and all like especially JK and just remember hearing their song Save Me in the sort of background it was quite sad like a cry for help
I had a 2 dreams about jeon and one of them he was like a victim too, but the other, was disturbing and disgusting asf.