BTS discussion thread

Armees must brace themselves this coming year as Betees steps more into "toon world..."

!
Sooooo many things I could say but I'll keep that to myself.

e-Enoch

Superstar
Tae's dog is sickly. People think he passed or is going to. This is really sad. Hope he has people around him to comfort him. He barely had him for 4 years but a lot of breeds are sickly.
This almost moves me to tears... dogs are incredibly lovable and loyal...

I like how Vee and the others like Jk are so affectionate with their dogs/pets...

This is the "closest" to an expression of "parenting instinct" that they have...

Oh well... Here's a special "tribute" to the humans' best friend...

The boys and the dogs...

Last edited:

Asahi

Established

I like how Vee and the others like Jk are so affectionate with their dogs/pets...

This is the "closest" to an expression of "parenting instinct" that they have...

The boys and the dogs...

V and chopa are the best,Jin and Adam the worst

Kimiko

Veteran
LA Times picked the top 100 songs of 2021 and no btss song was there and of course their fans were upset about it lol

But nctee song OK (the only kpop song on the list if I'm not mistaken) was there and it just came out 2 weeks ago and it's a banger I must admit,but sm actually makes sure that their guys can actually sing

Actually hibe makes sure that their boy group members can sing with txtee and €nphyen but with btss they were a hip hop group and now they are a kids bop group

arhur12

Star
LA Times picked the top 100 songs of 2021 and no btss song was there and of course their fans were upset about it lol

But nctee song OK (the only kpop song on the list if I'm not mistaken) was there and it just came out 2 weeks ago and it's a banger I must admit,but sm actually makes sure that their guys can actually sing

Actually hibe makes sure that their boy group members can sing with txtee and €nphyen but with btss they were a hip hop group and now they are a kids bop group
5m's cares about vocals they make their idols work hard to become talented Bang pedo makes his groups rely on autotune bcz he doesn't care about talent he only wants kids who can use their fake personalities to trap children into the occult no one from txt or enhypen sings well enough to be compared to 5m's lead or main vocals they are all pretty weak

The boys and the dogs...

I feel sad for him. He's very close with his dogs and he's always posting pictures and talks about him with love.

Only btees and t×t have good singers. I'm not sure what the other group is doing but it's not singing. Maybe herding goats with Jm?

Asahi

Established

Nct vocal line is not a joke compared to jin and jimin vocals lol

Kimiko

Veteran
5m's cares about vocals they make their idols work hard to become talented Bang pedo makes his groups rely on autotune bcz he doesn't care about talent he only wants kids who can use their fake personalities to trap children into the occult no one from txt or enhypen sings well enough to be compared to 5m's lead or main vocals they are all pretty weak
I'm comparing them to btss definitely not sm singers! I mean bacon and all of sh!nee(especially jonghyun R.I.P) can sang while btss relies on autotune,fan service and parasocial relationships with their fans instead of actual talent

Although jk can sing and vee has the potential but his unique voice is being under utilized and not fully developed plus singing out of range all the time-still they could never compare to nctee

Nctee can sing btss under, over and around the table any time any place

I havent heard €nphyen sing live but only text and btss

Asahi

Established
I'm comparing them to btss definitely not sm singers! I mean bacon and all of sh!nee(especially jonghyun R.I.P) can sang while btss relies on autotune,fan service and parasocial relationships with their fans instead of actual talent

Although jk can sing and vee has the potential but his unique voice is being under utilized and not fully developed plus singing out of range all the time-still they could never compare to nctee

Nctee can sing btss under, over and around the table any time any place

I havent heard €nphyen sing live but only text and btss
The best are Heeseung,the ace of group(he had to debut with Tx*,Sunghoon,and Sunoo)

Last edited:
I think his dog is a great source of comfort for him... He knows he can trust him the most...

He will never, ever betray him...will always love him...and be loyal to him... :)
That's something he can't get from most people, and his dog loves him unconditionally. His members also loved having him around. I wonder if he has family caring for him. He's too sick to be traveling with him on the road.

e-Enoch

Superstar
That's something he can't get from most people, and his dog loves him unconditionally. His members also loved having him around. I wonder if he has family caring for him. He's too sick to be traveling with him on the road.
Yes, his dog's unconditional love for him is priceless...

I hope somehow he's going to prepare himself for the "inevitable..." Though I also hope Tan's life would be much longer...

Jn bawled his eyes out when his Maltese dog died in 2017...

A dog's love is very, very special...

Yes, his dog's unconditional love for him is priceless...

I hope somehow he's going to prepare himself for the "inevitable..." Though I also hope Tan's life would be much longer...

Jn bawled his eyes out when his Maltese dog died in 2017...

A dog's love is very, very special...
He's the only one in his life giving unconditional life. Everyone else wants something. Would love for his dog to live a long and healthy life. He really loves him.