BTS discussion thread

Asahi

Established
His wife could just look at those "huge biceps" and be "in denial..." haha!
I suggest her a doctor about mental issues,if she is "happy" that her husband prefers jk ....seriously this is sh*t ,i don't give a f*ck about this fake guy,if my husband prefer him to him i will kick him out of my house!I never liked him,I don't understand this craziness about this gangsta fake guy

Kimiko

Veteran
Jk's cover of falling was better than the original though lol, I know that boy sick af, he's ready for his Justin timberlake, Bieber, harry styles era lol,, instead they got him on this webtoon fanservicing in the written world as well as the real.
I prefer the original version but jk version is really good! Too bad he is stuck singing kids bop songs instead of what he obviously wants to sing

I bet him and all the others are envious of western celebs like justin being able to live his while they are forced to hide everything from partying to dating to the brand of noodles they eat(I know why jk does it cuz his crazy ass fans will buy it out of stock)

He was allowed to become a man and even have a wife while they are still pandering to kids and behaving as such(on camera/weverse)with their fake ass

Rillago

Rookie
This is exactly what korea is doing to foreigners but it only hits home when it's you

I'm not downplaying the racism I'm sure that btss and other asians have faced at all but they probably think that they are white adjacent ...until they come to the west and see that they are considered poc and a minority

Excuse me but I don't feel any sympathy for privileged koreans, they're not letting foreigners enter their country but whines when the same happens to them overseas. Suck it mayji woe

Berrywon88

Star
This is exactly what korea is doing to foreigners but it only hits home when it's you

I'm not downplaying the racism I'm sure that btss and other asians have faced at all but they probably think that they are white adjacent ...until they come to the west and see that they are considered poc and a minority

To jhops sister...
18d8d8d9dfdee171ae9f62fbd9874618.jpg
All I gathered from that post was that she was privileged beyond belief and got to go to Hawaii. The red carpet won't open for you every time you land on American soil princess. They had every right to deny her passport. We're in the middle of a pandemic, hello!

Laura755y

Star
I suggest her a doctor about mental issues,if she is "happy" that her husband prefers jk ....seriously this is sh*t ,i don't give a f*ck about this fake guy,if my husband prefer him to him i will kick him out of my house!I never liked him,I don't understand this craziness about this gangsta fake guy
Same here, i dont really understand the hype he's receiving, all i see i a fake ass guy, who fear for his dear life that the mask he's wearing will fall one day. I feel sorry for when he was a kid, but now that he is aware, no excuses.

Berrywon88

Star
I can never understand what jyn studied at acting class. He either lacks the confidence or is the worst actor out of all of them. He's so awkward it's so hard to watch him.
To put it mildly he's horrible! Not as bad as t*e mind you,
Hwarang12-00286.jpg
but pretty bad. Jn has 2 looks/emotions.
Look 1: sexy but comes across as bored, constipated, and pompous
IMG_20211212_105453.jpg
IMG_20211212_114118.jpg
Look 2: Sad and contemplative but comes across bored, constipated, and ditzy..
maxresdefault-7.jpg
71038005_2521660084570041_782001772372688896_n.jpg9fc252dc8e7f1863504d712a331ccb7aa5553a42v2_hq.jpg

Laura755y

Star
To jhops sister...
View attachment 66407
All I gathered from that post was that she was privileged beyond belief and got to go to Hawaii. The red carpet won't open for you every time you land on American soil princess. They had every right to deny her passport. We're in the middle of a pandemic, hello!
Ikr! Arent they racist as well, like alot of korean men, sees us foreigners(women) as a sexual experiment, and some female there looks down on us too, hell they look down on other asian from a different race, country. She's so full of her self.