BTS discussion thread

Yeah jk looked really good and sounded good and had a lot of energy. His speeches were quite good too, no emotional blubbering, very sort of chilled and confident.

Hobi is just fire honestly. He has a very major stage presence. And it's a shame he doesn't get more moments to shine cos they were the best part of their song performances.

The group were excited, lots of energy and it wasn't too bad you know. But you can tell that once they're in front of their own people, they'll go all tf out cos they'll know the older, good songs. The crowd seemed a bit shit lol.
Yea the energy wasn't the same in the crowds. Their people be waving stuff and cheering and here they scream but don't know most of the words.

Asahi

Established
Do you know tae used to act like a bad boy but we started seeing his childish persona which armys call his tata mic face, where he certainly acts like a kid and you can clearly see his neck movements and the way he talks.
Something is wrong with him.
I think he is similar to the woman,but also reminds me dementia and mental regression ,Tae videos are creepiest than woman video.I didn't feel disturbed watching this woman,but I had to stop Tae video,I felt uncomfortable.I saw Suga,and in the l'attestato video seems very weird,like he is having problems,something is off with these two

Last edited:

eyes@wide@open

Established
And during that time when he had that bad boy persona he did not show any reaction from sudden noises, like on an award show he didn't flinch even a bit but at other times now he gets scared by just an elbow touching him. Is this normal behavior for all of you? I really was never able to understand him.
Also there are so many videos of JK - totally spaced out and then suddenly does a weird facial tick and zones back in - its eerie!

jem123

Established
And during that time when he had that bad boy persona he did not show any reaction from sudden noises, like on an award show he didn't flinch even a bit but at other times now he gets scared by just an elbow touching him. Is this normal behavior for all of you? I really was never able to understand him.
maybe he had problems in his childhood before joining BTS,, and coupled with the alleged abuse, in bts.. making him act like...

Asahi

Established
No,he is reacting like someone traumatized

Aamy

Star
Do you know tae used to act like a bad boy but we started seeing his childish persona which armys call his tata mic face, where he certainly acts like a kid and you can clearly see his neck movements and the way he talks.
Something is wrong with him.
If he is acting like a child it's surely because of his traumas who make him change his personnality or one of his alters. There are people who regressed to the state of babie's behavior, due to the severe traumas. One of your alter ego could be activated, and it's possible that's an inner child who speak through you

This woman was litteraly speaking with a baby voice and acted like one. I don't say that it's the same for Taehyung. But it can explain why you find him regressing and acting like a child. He is not in his normal state

Laura755y

Star
Last edited:

Aamy

Star
That was soo cringy! The bote on the lip, naah ,wsnt a good one.
And why tf people are loving it ?!? Damn they're so brainwashed.
I was more focused on the subtles undertone of this vid, I can understand what you are saying xD even if its cringy, the message is... disgusting obvious?
Yeah don't listen or pay attention to their edits. And you will see this less cringy because of the seriousness, but still I understand

Laura755y

Star
I was more focused on the subtles undertone of this vid, I can understand what you are saying xD even if its cringy, the message is... disgusting obvious?
Yeah don't listen or pay attention to their edits. And you will see this less cringy because of the seriousness, but still I understand
I was being sarcastic darling, thats why i said why their fans are loving it, the message behinds it's so obvious, a one night stand, its basically him whoring himself, its was disgusting in a cringy way. Hope u got itn

Laura755y

Star
If he is acting like a child it's surely because of his traumas who make him change his personnality or one of his alters. There are people who regressed to the state of babie's behavior, due to the severe traumas. One of your alter ego could be activated, and it's possible that's an inner child who speak through you

This woman was litteraly speaking with a baby voice and acted like one. I don't say that it's the same for Taehyung. But it can explain why you find him regressing and acting like a child. He is not in his normal state
Yeah you're right, V finds comfort in acting like a child, even if it was a set up and maybe him acting, which i highly doubt, its so disturbing fr, the way his face moves when he regress. Thats some serious things going on.

Aamy

Star
I was being sarcastic darling, thats why i said why their fans are loving it, the message behinds it's so obvious, a one night stand, its basically him whoring himself, its was disgusting in a cringy way. Hope u got itn
Don't worry I know ! XD I could sense your desesperation over here ! It's for that I said to try to not focus on the songs or crazy edits who can make me laugh sometimes because they are really crazy af

You want to cringe another? Here

https://youtube.com/shorts/l4mXFrn1BtQ?feature=share

Now, I saw perverts connotation everywhere and it isn't even my fault at this point. What's up with the mics?..

Aamy

Star
Yeah you're right, V finds comfort in acting like a child, even if it was a set up and maybe him acting, which i highly doubt, its so disturbing fr, the way his face moves when he regress. Thats some serious things going on.
Surely another alter taking place when it's too much ? If one day you hear him speaking like a baby, that's the beggining of the end for him. It's really due to traumas, I posted Anna Nicole Smith video with explanations, but since it's in my language, most of people here wouldn't understand correctly