BTS discussion thread

luffychan

Established
Am I the only one who thinks Jimin is the most handsome/best visual of the group? Lol like I’ve never thought Jin was the most handsome. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess...

View attachment 8576
I used to find Suga quite good looking compared to the rest but I agree I also noticed times when Jimin looks are made to be a lot more feminine

Maggieca

Veteran
For me Jimin is the best looking, I just hate how sometimes they make him look more feminine or "soft" idk im 23 yrs old I like a grown adult man lol not younger looks
yeah he acts very soft and delicate now and he looks almost identical to Taemin. When I first saw this picture I thought JK was hugging Taemin. Everyday they look more similar is kinda creepy

catalenaah

Rookie
yeah he acts very soft and delicate now and he looks almost identical to Taemin. When I first saw this picture I thought JK was hugging Taemin. Everyday they look more similar is kinda creepy

omg eww I googled Taemin since I didn't know who he was and NO! I hope Jiimin is not altering his face to look like him cause man that Taemin dude looks like he should be in an episode of botched! Too much surgery he looks so fake

This guy reminded me of him

1528340457744.png

*EDIT* Also I saw his (Taemin) before and afters and he looks WAY different!

0F9E04C2-5396-4620-A53C-DB41997174A2.jpeg

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
for people who are interested, there is this Youtuber called "The Viligant One" that basically exposes everything that happens within the music industry and how it is used to control youth, especially young Muslim and Christians that see all of their fav singers as "innocent". They are very informative and he also uses references from Islam (he is a Muslim) and Christian sources. Here are a few good links to keep note of (also his end sections talk about how mind control is currently used on today's modern day youth):

everyone should listen to THIS ^ he talks about being under the influence of the jin as a non-muslim and being able to play instruments he was not able to play, do things he was not able to do, he was basically under possession...very scary.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ctUJbtAFu4w&list=PLXmbrmHmL3NAmvzVuyqlBeqZMBiH_VxDd&index=56 :

about rituals that happen ^

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCnCUOl0k7asaZyNtl68EasA/videos

full link to all of his videos that I highly recommend for everyone on this thread to read!
Yeap.. I'm his subscriber.. I like his Videos...

Hopeful

Star
Am I the only one who thinks Jimin is the most handsome/best visual of the group? Lol like I’ve never thought Jin was the most handsome. Beauty is in the eye of the beholder I guess...

View attachment 8576
Tbh i find them all beautiful.. Infact i find all humans beautiful.. I would only call a human ugly because of his bad actions ... Well i agree with this that beauty lies in the eyes of the beholder.. Out of all 7 my eyes always look around for jh0pe first whenever i see them..

Hopeful

Star
it is the vigilant citizen aka the creator of this website that we are on. He has a different name on YT but it is him because I have been subscribed for years and he used to use Vigilant citizen logo as his photo on the Youtube account Vigilant One.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/k-pop-star-jonghyun-found-dead-27-apparent-suicide/ that's an example of his posts on the website similar to his videos
I wish the owner aka VigilantCitizen would join us :D.. He sure has great knowledge about all this..

blissfate

Veteran

ah and here we have tae sitting on a different bench

hell yeah man this group is so close that tae literally looks like me whenever my friends take a photo but they are forced to not leave me out
SUCH CLOSE FRIENDS AM I RIGHT

Diamond

Rookie
omg eww I googled Taemin since I didn't know who he was and NO! I hope Jiimin is not altering his face to look like him cause man that Taemin dude looks like he should be in an episode of botched! Too much surgery he looks so fake

View attachment 8577

*EDIT* Also I saw his (Taemin) before and afters and he looks WAY different!
Thats not Teamin the people in this forum talk about lol. Teamin is a kpop member of the group SHInee. Look at the picture below. That is Teamin we are talking about. The similarity to Jimin is unbelievable.

CnlBcW0UMAEEKY_.jpg

catalenaah

Rookie
Thats not Teamin the people in this forum talk about lol. Teamin is a kpop member of the group SHInee. Look at the picture below. That is Teamin we are talking about. The similarity to Jimin is unbelievable.

View attachment 8579
I know it is not taemin. The person I posted is an example of how Taemin looked to me right away when I googled his photos. He reminds me of Kylie Jenner ... too much fillers and work done.

Maggieca

Veteran
Feeding what problem?
You have a JIMIN avatar and "mochi" nickname that was given to him because of his chubby cheeks.
I don't think the image of Jimin was a big deal because some people find his chubby cheeks cute but JK has been mocked for his acne for years, I remember antis making posts on Pann making fun of his skin condition and it's something that he is insecure about
It would be the same if JK made a drawing of Jhope and made fun of his nose when we all know he had PS to fix it. Some jokes can be avoided

UnspokenSoliloquy

Established
I watched a Kdrama, "Fated to Love You" and you know how K drama's uses the same songs through the whole series. There was this instrumental that sounded SO familiar. I'm a music person so if songs have the same notes, chords, etc. I can mix and blend them because of the similar sounds. I tried to Shazam the sound but nothing came up, so I ended up playing it together, they sound was the same sound as BTS Airplane part 2. The version on the show was a Piano sample. Since then for some reason, I'm mentally mixing Airplane Part 2 and Cardi B Kodak Yellow. Like the Airplane Part 2 Rhythm with Jin just saying "We still" or "Be Still" in the high note and then Cardi B rapping over it, like "Honestly don't give a _bout who ain't fond of me". It sounds cool. --when there isn't the whole secret society crap involved.

Hopeful

Star
But Jungkook had ps too for his nose, and Jungkook called him HORSE despite being said not to:eek:
JHope drew himself with a very long face, so it's not like he gave himself a special treatment.
I feel that you are being over sensitive about that, they are 20something boys and unless you all live in utopia it is normal to joke a bit or making fun of each other without being considered vicius evil creatures searching for blood, he wasn't even moking anyone, me and my brother are more savages against each other.
I agree .. He didn't draw himself as a prince neither :D ...

I watched a Kdrama, "Fated to Love You" and you know how K drama's uses the same songs through the whole series. There was this instrumental that sounded SO familiar. I'm a music person so if songs have the same notes, chords, etc. I can mix and blend them because of the similar sounds. I tried to Shazam the sound but nothing came up, so I ended up playing it together, they sound was the same sound as BTS Airplane part 2. The version on the show was a Piano sample. Since then for some reason, I'm mentally mixing Airplane Part 2 and Cardi B Kodak Yellow. Like the Airplane Part 2 Rhythm with Jin just saying "We still" or "Be Still" in the high note and then Cardi B rapping over it, like "Honestly don't give a _bout who ain't fond of me". It sounds cool. --when there isn't the whole secret society crap involved.
Now maybe even kdramas are also part of the cult. It reminded me of the previous video posted where it said how to lure people by applying certain frequencies in their devices and harmonies in their music
We are living in the end times the illuminati has taken over almost everything that it's impossible to look for something which is worldly and good at the same time. Keep your spirits closer to God . Read the Bible and keep praying.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
[
it is the vigilant citizen aka the creator of this website that we are on. He has a different name on YT but it is him because I have been subscribed for years and he used to use Vigilant citizen logo as his photo on the Youtube account Vigilant One.

https://vigilantcitizen.com/latestnews/k-pop-star-jonghyun-found-dead-27-apparent-suicide/ that's an example of his posts on the website similar to his videos
Really because the creator of this website identifies as a Christian. At least that's what it say in his About. The Vigilant One is Muslim. So I'm confused. You would also think there'd be links on here for yt and vice versa.

Bae Yeon Hee

Established
Now maybe even kdramas are also part of the cult. It reminded me of the previous video posted where it said how to lure people by applying certain frequencies in their devices and harmonies in their music
We are living in the end times the illuminati has taken over almost everything that it's impossible to look for something which is worldly and good at the same time. Keep your spirits closer to God . Read the Bible and keep praying.
Ya the kdramas are now starting to have symbolism and agenda like themes. In Go Back Couple the main female, who so happens to be Jang Na Ra who played the lead in Fated to Love You lol wears a jacket with nothing but illuminati symbolism. I like kdramas because they are generally wholesome unlike American TV which is filled with Illuminati themes, sexual perversion, etc. but I have noticed newer dramas are doing a lot of AI themes, popping in some symbolism or predictive programming type stuff.

Panda_Cake

Rookie
Hi everyone! I'm very new to this thread but happy to finally see people talking about this. I have never considered myself ARMY because I've been aware of BTS' outside influence for quite a while. My mother and sister have been diehard ARMY since they debuted, so I've been able to see the obsession from the outside for a long time. I'm happy to find a place where I can discuss this without a bunch of defensive attacks from avid fans.
Out of curiosity, how exactly did you all finally "wake up" to the idea that BTS is being controlled? I'm assuming many people on this thread are/were BTS fans, so it was probably a hard truth for you guys to discover and accept. The reason I'm asking is because they have a very strong following, and if enough of their fans were aware of this, it's quite possible BTS could break free from this occult behavior. You say "maybe they don't care, they chose this, they mock the fandom, etc". The truth is their success has primarily come from (yes, hard work, but also) the unconditional support they have from the people who have put them on this high pedestal. I'm saying that the fandom could possibly (with enough ARMY and enough effort) make them "check themselves before they wreck themselves".

Anyone have ideas on how we can accomplish this? It's really no different than organizing a rainbow of bags over bombs at their concerts. Just have to open lots of ARMY eyes.