BTS discussion thread

arhur12

Star
When JK says he doesnt know what to do without the other members.. is he serious? It can be for his cute baby face image.

They are able to do anything. Its just a big assumption by me, but you know, in the industry, the most "shy/ discret people can be the worst. Like really. We dont know if this guy isnt more evil than someone else in the group. Its funny you think that Tae and Jk are the most abused, because i really think its Jimin. Look this poor guy just.. xD
J1m1n definitely seems like the most abused one to me they used to mock him before he became feminine I wonder if they forced him to do all those surgeries and makeovers to look feminine he worries me sometimes he has very low self esteem and also seems to have a tendency to get wasted plus he has the androgynous image that pedos love so much he definitely seems to be the one who got passed around the most

Aamy

Star
J1m1n definitely seems like the most abused one to me they used to mock him before he became feminine I wonder if they forced him to do all those surgeries and makeovers to look feminine he worries me sometimes he has very low self esteem and also seems to have a tendency to get wasted plus he has the androgynous image that pedos love so much he definitely seems to be the one who got passed around the most
Someone says it all ! I think exactly like you. He was a viril teen. Now hes ... a gender mix xD

Aamy

Star
Just... look at this. So cringy. Like really. They were like " please help, help me ! We cant do this ! We all have girlfriends or boyfriends behind the scenes and the show. Help me" xD

Laura755y

Star
Just... look at this. So cringy. Like really. They were like " please help, help me ! We cant do this ! We all have girlfriends or boyfriends behind the scenes and the show. Help me" xD

I couldnt countinue it ,girl it gived me goosepumps, another breed of cringe fr.

Aamy

Star
I couldnt countinue it ,girl it gived me goosepumps, another breed of cringe fr.
Im dead xD you missed the best. At one moment you can really see they are going to be in depression. Like " its for the show. Think about your parents, about money yes we can do it"

isabee

Established
i don't know if most abused (bc they have all gone through trauma; yngi was heavily pressured to undergo surgery to stay in group for example) but i agree with everything you've said :( i can see him being passed around (and abroad; ever heard about his parisian sponsor?)

Berrywon88

Star
He was a kid when that happened, up to about the time that guy refused his burgers. They were describing how to get closer to him to abuse him. Did you read how they purposely made him like that to limit access to him? Sick.
That's even worse! I thought it was now, which would still be sad and disturbing. Poor jk..he was just a kid. And no I didn't understand that part..omg how horrible. It would seriously take a miracle for him to get out of that industry whole and okay. What horrible parents these idols have.

And I remember that burger incident. Grown a** men treating a teen jk like sh!t for bringing them burgers. That crap still pisses me off!

isabee

Established
Its their culture. They are not going to leave
bummer :/ but i understand why they wouldn't uproot their whole lives for the sake of their mental & physical health. people choose what's easiest/more comfortable most of the time

Laura755y

Star
Im dead xD you missed the best. At one moment you can really see they are going to be in depression. Like " its for the show. Think about your parents, about money yes we can do it"
Like " its for the show. Think about your parents, about money yes we can do it ,Girl no, i choke on my.water, like strawberypie said no lie detected, im dead lol.

Laura755y

Star
That's even worse! I thought it was now, which would still be sad and disturbing. Poor jk..he was just a kid. And no I didn't understand that part..omg how horrible. It would seriously take a miracle for him to get out of that industry whole and okay. What horrible parents these idols have.

And I remember that burger incident. Grown a** men treating a teen jk like sh!t for bringing them burgers. That crap still pisses me off!
Im not giving him excuses of the shit he got himself involved in nowadays or anyone in his god damn place, but it hurts to know that him and others as kids were treated like some products, when.they should've been going to school and having healthy childhood, it's really disturbing and painfull,

Aamy

Star
Like " its for the show. Think about your parents, about money yes we can do it ,Girl no, i choke on my.water, like strawberypie said no lie detected, im dead lol.
I love to laugh and joking ! Even if the theme is dark. But its real xD you didnt want to finish, and i can totally understand. But there is a moment who is funnier than everything. Some members were really like " OMG ! They really Kiss each other. Fuck. I should do the same thing after them? Oh my. What I am going to do ?! Will i survive ? Okay ! Good ! Thats my turn ! Im going to touch and kiss the less ugly one" ahaha

Aamy

Star
Im not giving him excuses of the shit he got himself involved in nowadays or anyone in his god damn place, but it hurts to know that him and others as kids were treated like some products, when.they should've been going to school and having healthy childhood, it's really disturbing and painfull,
Some of them must be very still naive, about the real world. I can pity them

Laura755y

Star
They are far old to be acting this damn cringe. Ewwww. Imagine the conversations they are having with there conservative fathers.
Ikr, jn is almost 30's wtf is he doing there acting like a 12yo kid, even their songs these days are childish asf, i couldnt even listen to em only few clips and just hearing the beats that reminds me of kindergarten's songs, annots the shitt out of me.

Berrywon88

Star
honestly I kind of feel bad for them it's like every time they do a concert or tour a member gets injured seems like hyb3 really does abuse them because I don't see other idols getting injured so frequently 5m makes their idols work to the bone but even mark l33 and ta3yeong (ok ta3yeong did get injured last year) don't get injured this frequently despite having multiple comebacks each year they aren't even doing solo work like most x-o and sh1nee members does any one think BH maybe drugs them to make them more easy to control?
Yes to all. I debated it for some time because my mind didn't want to wrap around how truly horrible things might be. But the kind of upset jk was when his foot was injured and now t*e tells me there's more going on then them being sad they can't perform.
hqdefault-2.jpg
IMG_20211024_184743.jpg
We know they're being overworked and getting little sleep. We've seen abuse from staff on camera. Jn said he was put on a starvation diet for a yr as a rookie because bang of all people thought he was fat. So it doesn't take much to think they are actually being physically abused behind the scenes as well. Remember when jk had what looked like a cigar burn on his arm years ago?

Laura755y

Star
Some of them must be very still naive, about the real world. I can pity them
I dnt think they are clueless about that side of the world, but im sure they didnt see it all happen, just hear about it , nd think they're in the safe. When in fact once you step in that horrific side of this world, it drags u all the way to the bottom no matter how far u wanna keep urself of some part of it. Its sad and scary too.

Berrywon88

Star
Same, he's a man now and responsible for his decisions. However, I can see why he seems so lost and skrewed up.