BTS discussion thread

Aamy

Star
Very creepy, so it’s on everything not just kpop. And are these songs even from a very famous drama? I never would have thought a drama would use spells but clearly it’s inescapable. Like swayy000 said it’s good to try and avoid this stuff but it becomes more difficult when you basically can’t go a day without using technology.
The penthouse?! Oh yes it was boxbuster on Netflix so. I watched it on you tube !

KEFZ

Established
These guys could be the fittest people on earth and there is still zero way they could complete all of there activities without some sort of 'enhancements'. They barely sleep or rest, and love the starvation diet.

How they are not constantly prone to injuries from dancing is beyond me. I'm an ex dancer trained in modern and I don't even know HOW?

Berrywon88

Star
These guys could be the fittest people on earth and there is still zero way they could complete all of there activities without some sort of 'enhancements'. They barely sleep or rest, and love the starvation diet.

How they are not constantly prone to injuries from dancing is beyond me. I'm an ex dancer trained in modern and I don't even know HOW?
Exactly, it's just not humanly possible! And then you see how b*s are sleep deprived to the point of exhaustion (they must be with all the content they release) yet they are jumping out of their skin with excessive energy. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.

Aamy

Star
Exactly, it's just not humanly possible! And then you see how b*s are sleep deprived to the point of exhaustion (they must be with all the content they release) yet they are jumping out of their skin with excessive energy. Doesn't take a rocket scientist to put two and two together.
Everyone has an addiction at this level peak. Of course they drug them, thats for sure but if you say something like that fans are coming to destroy you

e-Enoch

Superstar
Music as Idolatry
Music can establish a law, creed, or lifestyle in your heart that you follow with passion, not even realizing that the prince of the power of the air is the composer of the song that is molding your heart. Music can build a nest in your mind that allows Satan to take up residence there as he gradually deadens your conscience to righteousness and holiness.

Music can be a powerful idol builder. It can drive the heart to worship love, sex, money, self, and power while leaving God out of the picture. The Devil was the first idolater, and he uses music to get people to worship anything but the one true God.

The book of Revelation states that music is an important part of the world system of evil referred to as “Babylon the great.” In the coming judgments, God will stop this music.

- Goodness of God Ministries

Don't be ashamed ! Because if you were addict to them, and you force yourself to erase all their musics stuff, just big respect. Because i can't even do that for some artists that i like listening too. If you ask me to not listen Ariana Grande( i love her old songs rnb) anymore, just like that. I will be like :" OMG NO" ! So respect to you really. We are all slave to something in the media and music industry, you are so brave ! XD

I'm in the same shit with a kdrama. Im so in live with the ost. But i know ( at least sure) there are some demonics influences put in there. Its sure. But... i just cant stop listening some ost. Not all the playist, but i have my favorite. So if you feel the same for bts i cant blame you Sister xD

Ah, Tae has date rumors? I wasn't aware. There are too many stuff with the. And don't worry for the taekook thing. Its a trap where you were falling down ! I should find again this video, i really think its for you. Bighit perfectly knows that fans really love shipping. And it's do on purpose, so i can't blame you. I don't know how old you are, but it can explain this too.
Shipping is addictive. I stopped watching the videos when I realized they were a misrepresentation of the original videos and the channels were making money off the fans. One of the most popular got suspended a few months ago. I still read fanfic because a lot of them are good. Same with dramas but mostly the sci-fi or horror ones. I loved Korean horror before I listened to kpop.

Thank you for your kind words. I tried listening recently and it does nothing for me anymore. Too much has been revealed for me to start listening again. A lot of media is a trap. Whether American, Korean, Japanese or Thai boy love shows, it's designed to be addictive. Good luck with your own addiction. You can do it.

Anyone who says we're full of it should read the text below.

Screenshot_20211021-193157-892.pngScreenshot_20211021-193128-994.pngScreenshot_20211021-193018-197.png

Aamy

Star
Shipping is addictive. I stopped watching the videos when I realized they were a misrepresentation of the original videos and the channels were making money off the fans. One of the most popular got suspended a few months ago. I still read fanfic because a lot of them are good. Same with dramas but mostly the sci-fi or horror ones. I loved Korean horror before I listened to kpop.

Thank you for your kind words. I tried listening recently and it does nothing for me anymore. Too much has been revealed for me to start listening again. A lot of media is a trap. Whether American, Korean, Japanese or Thai boy love shows, it's designed to be addictive. Good luck with your own addiction. You can do it.

Anyone who says we're full of it should read the text below.

View attachment 64232View attachment 64233View attachment 64234
Of course its fucking addictive, but i never was in fanshipping, like never. But im addict to a lot of songs, im not too fond of kdrama in general. But i dont know why, the penthouse is. There is witchcraft into these ost i swear its not possible. I also continue the other season. Shame on me. But i cant stop this shit xD

So i can imagine like its so difficult to quit shipping like you do. Its the famous taekook isnt it? Ahaha dont worry. Im not laughing at you But youre not alone in this hole ! I remember friends of mine were the same about bts members. They really think some members going out with each other ! But it was at highscool maybe they changes

In fact im in the same shit like you. When you discover all these things you are so ... lost. Im still denying sometimes because its so much... so much .. i didnt even have words for this type of stuff

btach

Veteran
Some people on here are toxic and obviously unhappy and bored in their own lives and hafe nothing better to do but post negative unfounded information and hate about BTS…You’re right Jimin’s voice has always been deep and he’s never tried to hide that….it’s his singing voice that is at a higher pitch….to be honest I think that his true range as far as singing is probably much lower, in their older material his vocal range wasn’t as high and he didn’t sound like he was straining his voice like he does presently….with age his speaking and singing voice got deeper and he’s still trying to force his voice in a higher pitch when he sings, but I think that’s what he’s gotten comfortable with, and it’s just not working for him… I just wish they would’ve started out with and continued to use vocal coaches because they all would be much stronger vocally, and Jimin especially would’ve learned how to hit those high notes and adjust his tone when needed…
Are you projecting?

Berrywon88

Star
They look like some dolls. Like barbie ! The worst are Jimin and Jungkook
When I was fan I showed my mom a picture of b*s and she pointed at jk saying he looked like a 12 year old girl lmao. She thought I was lying when I said he was in his 20s. And my little sister, who's a teenager said they were too pretty especially the one with the blue hair (t*e at that time) and that's why she couldn't get into them ahaha.

Last edited:
lol this isn’t serious, but on that jk drug addict thing a few pages back….
Is that proof they use drugs? We been knew. Their behavior is suspicious. Fans want to be blind.
Of course its fucking addictive, but i never was in fanshipping, like never. But im addict to a lot of songs, im not too fond of kdrama in general. But i dont know why, the penthouse is. There is witchcraft into these ost i swear its not possible. I also continue the other season. Shame on me. But i cant stop this shit xD

So i can imagine like its so difficult to quit shipping like you do. Its the famous taekook isnt it? Ahaha dont worry. Im not laughing at you But youre not alone in this hole ! I remember friends of mine were the same about bts members. They really think some members going out with each other ! But it was at highscool maybe they changes

In fact im in the same shit like you. When you discover all these things you are so ... lost. Im still denying sometimes because its so much... so much .. i didnt even have words for this type of stuff
It was hard to accept that taekook is fanservice. There's a lot of wars between fans over taekook, jikook and vmin. This thread helped me to realize they can barely stand each. How would they be in a relationship? It's all fanservice.

How do you cope with it? I stay away from shipping videos now. It's all bait and fake. The companies try to get fans using ships. A lot of dispatch couples revealed are fake. It's for the publicity. Thank you for understanding.

Aamy

Star
When I was fan I showed my mom a picture of bts and she pointed at jk saying he looked like a 12 year old girl lmao. She thought I was lying when I said he was in his 20s. And my little sister, who's a teenager said they were too pretty especially the one with the blue hair (t*e at that time) and that's why she couldn't get into them ahaha.
They were right ! These men were more masculine when they were teens than today i swear. Its the same for Ariana Grande. She looks like an eternal doll !