Black pink got popular because of Yge marketing and media play
They come from rich families
The don’t deserve their success just like bts
I can’t stand these two groups
I talked about BP in the kpop thread
I agree they are so average

Both these groups are pretty basic on the talent area IMO
They don't even have a powerful vocal, between the 2 groups

BP are basically models, the girls are pretty and seem nice enough...but their music
That "ice cream" song they did with Selena, was awful, with them acting like kids but sexual lyrics

mileyR

Established
B+s are overrated but pinkblack is even more overrated than them! They have no stage presence and no personality while at least some of b+s have stage presence(h0pe,vee and j!mn) and they fake great personalities(j!n and h0pe) and have good dancers(h0pe and j!mn) and have written a few good songs like spring day and blue&grey

Pinkblack doesnt have that and I hate giving b+s props but it's the truth

Pinkblack are pretty so theres that and have great fashion but artists they are not
And they literally have like 10 songs BYE lol

mileyR

Established
Jungkook have more positions than the others , Jimin what he do to be lead vocal eh eh
There is a twitter account I used to follow it was suggesting that jimin has some connections within the company they help him a lot with vocals ( the producers to make it sound good ) and his vocals are always layered or hidden with jungkooks why would they do that ?

mileyR

Established
No hate but I don't get how Lisa is the most popular idol, she's very plain in the face and an average dancer and her personality is very off-putting. All of blackpink are plain for the hype they get. Jennie is the only pretty one and has a really healthy looking body shape too which is nice.
and she is not Korean so her popularity is a BIG mystery…

Kimiko

Veteran
Lol YUP for the UN buuut I’m sure big hit has squeezed in some interviews to promote the new cold play song YAWWWWN!
Of course they did

It's really just so they can come here to promote I'm sure

If only they stayed here long enough then some info would get out about them as they are much more popular now than when they were here in person early last year

Government protection or not in america for an extendedperiod of time and something would get leaked,jkayy would eff up some kind of way and tmz would be all over it

Sleepytumm

Established
There is a twitter account I used to follow it was suggesting that jimin has some connections within the company they help him a lot with vocals ( the producers to make it sound good ) and his vocals are always layered or hidden with jungkooks why would they do that ?
bc jimin sounds like a dead cat also he likes to kiss bang pedo ass

SweetPotato

Rookie
me too they are still together
he has on off relationships bc he cheats and treats women as sex dolls
They all do... I’m certain Rosé had to sleep with someone to attend the Met. In their world having multiple sexual relationships is seen as part of business or normality. It’s a surprise if anyone of them are virgins on the contrary and none of them are because that industry is run by prostitution and sex

Berrywon88

Star
and she is not Korean so her popularity is a BIG mystery…
Maybe her visuals. I heard that she has the most ideal look of any female idol according to Koreans although it's through surgery. She has big eyes that also have a sleepy seductive look, bedroom eyes. Upturned small nose. V shaped jaw. Full cutesy lips. Tall and very slender. Small head and pale skin through bleaching. 83ca079f1f6bca6fb693e4e062a6712f.jpg

Berrywon88

Star
me too they are still together
he has on off relationships bc he cheats and treats women as sex dolls
Yeah I believe so. We don't know these guys but from what I gather if it's a negative trait you are seeing on screen than that is most likely the real them and not their persona. With that said I see JK
*Is bratty
*loves to play games
*emotionally immature
* has the attention span of a fly/gets bored easily
*has to win and outshine others
*Not well read
*suppresses emotions.
This person unlike what armys say is not good boyfriend material. I can see him using his status to get whatever girls he wants, sleep with them, and toss them out.