BTS discussion thread

swayy000

Star
I can't stop laughing :D View attachment 62150
They are doing all the signs and symbols. Armys are praising them for this.people say that we are making theories here but why there is repitition of same signs and symbols.people need to wake up. These hand signs and tongue have become a trend now.o_O:rolleyes::confused:
Like yeah, it's normal for the public now
his eyes don't look right. he's clearly on something im surprised fans aren't noticing yet

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
They are doing all the signs and symbols. Armys are praising them for this.people say that we are making theories here but why there is repitition of same signs and symbols.people need to wake up. These hand signs and tongue have become a trend now.o_O:rolleyes::confused:
Idiots think this buffoonery is cool.

There was a question on Quora and reddit. It asked if your favorite idol was a satanists, what would you do. Most said nothing, and a few said they'd join too.
I do not have it in me to be surprised at this point of time.

I saw a comment beneath an Indian Army’s YT video in which some 12 year old girl proudly proclaimed that they would Kill for BTS. I am sorry what kid! In my boit of manic laughter, i forgot to screenshot it tough.

mileyR

Established
Could you please just sum it up. I do not have instagram!
Well the page discusses about the occult amongst other things.. They talk about how they HAVE to do rituals there is no way around it it’s the only way to get airplay if they don’t F*** the right executives they can forget about their music being able to chart or sell..think about it it’s very hard to break the glass ceiling in an English speaking country but THEY did ??? People in America still complain about having to read subtitles lol that’s why they making an English American “ train to busan” that’s a very popular KOREAN movie that came out.. so if they complaining about subtitles you think they would just open the door for a KOREAN group singing in Korean and then them being successful ????bcz when they first blew up they were still only doing Korean songs … the part that shook me was “they r**pe them boys” ( talking about other groups who were successful) particularly in America and it’s done multiple times not once and some of them getting TATTOOS all over their bodies is their only way they can reclaim their manhood :( “ the other stories discuss the signs which we have talked about here already and what really goes down in those mansion parties. They will record you and that’s basically blackmail “ you expose us , we post this everywhere” :( it’s basically an open secret in the industry.. reminded me of when JK said bi*hi* wanted them to look and remain looking like little boys why the fuck would any company want that ??? Their switch up from hard core hip hop to looking so feminine happened around the time they started getting popular in the US*… considering how young JK was when they started I have no doubt that him and j**mn were definitely the ones who got sought out the most not sure what the others had to do but they all had to do …have to do something :( the article about the rookie idol talking about how they sign a contract where they have to meet up with a sponsor at least 2-3 times a month???? It’s also been rumored that some idols F*** saesangs THEY HAVE MONEY they let them get near the groups bcz if they really hated stalkers why are they not suing them instead of 12 year old kids …. some choose it cause they want the lifestyle some are forced …either way there was time to walk away and now I think it’s too late :( I want to believe so bad sometimes that these are all just theories but so many people including those who have been in the industry talk about this stuff it’s basically an open secret :(

Riko

Veteran
I read a breakdown of their financials somewhere that said in the first quarter of this year alone, 90 million profit is there to be distributed to the members after all the other money goes to the company and expenses and whatnot. This is money from their sales, sponsorships, licencing, merch etc. So roughly 12 mill each quarter if profits stay up which they will cos these armpits have nothing better to do than to spend their money for oppa.

They're making insane bank. Jesus. That's 25-35 mill each a year for the last few years, at least.

btach

Veteran
I read a breakdown of their financials somewhere that said in the first quarter of this year alone, 90 million profit is there to be distributed to the members after all the other money goes to the company and expenses and whatnot. This is money from their sales, sponsorships, licencing, merch etc. So roughly 12 mill each quarter if profits stay up which they will cos these armpits have nothing better to do than to spend their money for oppa.

They're making insane bank. Jesus. That's 25-35 mill each a year for the last few years, at least.
They look and act rich..even their interactions seem uppity

btach

Veteran
Are they trolling? BTS is very active online so maybe, they troll people too.

Laura755y

Star
Yeah
En parlant des cornes t'en que j'y pense, il a un signe V en haut et le pousse vers le bas, que je pensais être le symbole Y, représente l'astre, à c'elle du Taureau, comme ces signes du V. Et sa main droite, je me demande si elle représente le E 3 dans la religion Nordique représente Thor comparable au Christ et E est comparable à l'antichrist, je l'ai confirmé par une tapisserie Franc-Maçonne, les personnages de la Bible, on la main dessiner ainsi. Le 3 et E sont aussi dont ils sont tatoués, et dessiner par le petit garçon dans "Believer" d'Imagine Dragons. Les deux formes, le bas du triangle. Celui où je pensais qu'il représentait un M.
Speaking of the horns, come to think of it, it has a V sign at the top and pushes it down, which I thought was the Y symbol, represents the star, to that of Taurus, like these signs of V. And his right hand, I wonder if it represents the E 3 in the Nordic religion represents Thor comparable to Christ and E is comparable to the antichrist, I confirmed it by a Freemason tapestry, the characters of the Bible, we draw it by hand. The 3 and E are also tattooed on, and draw by the little boy in Imagine Dragons' "Believer". The two shapes, the bottom of the triangle. The one where I thought he represented a M.
guess everything id linked
En parlant des cornes t'en que j'y pense, il a un signe V en haut et le pousse vers le bas, que je pensais être le symbole Y, représente l'astre, à c'elle du Taureau, comme ces signes du V. Et sa main droite, je me demande si elle représente le E 3 dans la religion Nordique représente Thor comparable au Christ et E est comparable à l'antichrist, je l'ai confirmé par une tapisserie Franc-Maçonne, les personnages de la Bible, on la main dessiner ainsi. Le 3 et E sont aussi dont ils sont tatoués, et dessiner par le petit garçon dans "Believer" d'Imagine Dragons. Les deux formes, le bas du triangle. Celui où je pensais qu'il représentait un M.
Speaking of the horns, come to think of it, it has a V sign at the top and pushes it down, which I thought was the Y symbol, represents the star, to that of Taurus, like these signs of V. And his right hand, I wonder if it represents the E 3 in the Nordic religion represents Thor comparable to Christ and E is comparable to the antichrist, I confirmed it by a Freemason tapestry, the characters of the Bible, we draw it by hand. The 3 and E are also tattooed on, and draw by the little boy in Imagine Dragons' "Believer". The two shapes, the bottom of the triangle. The one where I thought he represented a M.
Everything is linked to everything for them, thats creepy.

really? i'm not surprised of the answer honestly
It surprised me but times have changed.

Idiots think this buffoonery is cool.

I do not have it in me to be surprised at this point of time.

I saw a comment beneath an Indian Army’s YT video in which some 12 year old girl proudly proclaimed that they would Kill for BTS. I am sorry what kid! In my boit of manic laughter, i forgot to screenshot it tough.
That I believe. They'll blindly follow them to the depths of hell. Where's her parents? Most Asian and African parents are strict.

Laura755y

Star
Well the page discusses about the occult amongst other things.. They talk about how they HAVE to do rituals there is no way around it it’s the only way to get airplay if they don’t F*** the right executives they can forget about their music being able to chart or sell..think about it it’s very hard to break the glass ceiling in an English speaking country but THEY did ??? People in America still complain about having to read subtitles lol that’s why they making an English American “ train to busan” that’s a very popular KOREAN movie that came out.. so if they complaining about subtitles you think they would just open the door for a KOREAN group singing in Korean and then them being successful ????bcz when they first blew up they were still only doing Korean songs … the part that shook me was “they r**pe them boys” ( talking about other groups who were successful) particularly in America and it’s done multiple times not once and some of them getting TATTOOS all over their bodies is their only way they can reclaim their manhood :( “ the other stories discuss the signs which we have talked about here already and what really goes down in those mansion parties. They will record you and that’s basically blackmail “ you expose us , we post this everywhere” :( it’s basically an open secret in the industry.. reminded me of when JK said bi*hi* wanted them to look and remain looking like little boys why the fuck would any company want that ??? Their switch up from hard core hip hop to looking so feminine happened around the time they started getting popular in the US*… considering how young JK was when they started I have no doubt that him and j**mn were definitely the ones who got sought out the most not sure what the others had to do but they all had to do …have to do something :( the article about the rookie idol talking about how they sign a contract where they have to meet up with a sponsor at least 2-3 times a month???? It’s also been rumored that some idols F*** saesangs THEY HAVE MONEY they let them get near the groups bcz if they really hated stalkers why are they not suing them instead of 12 year old kids …. some choose it cause they want the lifestyle some are forced …either way there was time to walk away and now I think it’s too late :( I want to believe so bad sometimes that these are all just theories but so many people including those who have been in the industry talk about this stuff it’s basically an open secret :(
They had a choice, at some point their was a chance.for each one.of em to walk away, but they didnt .
If someone starts something with doing dirt, it ends up with him/her being a dirt him/herself .

Laura755y

Star
The company reads this thread. We talked about them using Meg and this pops up on YouTube.

They definitely do, nd its so pathetic at this point, but hilarious at the same time. I wonder how does it feel to look at how people are talkin about u. Isnt like lookin at yourself in a mirror from the inside!
Dont they feel disgust of what they do ?

Berrywon88

Star
his eyes don't look right. he's clearly on something im surprised fans aren't noticing yet
I'm surprised too. I mean look at him!IMG_-667uki.jpg
This clip was just released and aside from jm and jn doing the shipper nonsense...I noticed jk bumping his nose yet again!
He wasn't like this a couple of yrs ago. Legit every footage of him now he can't leave his nose alone and his eyes never look right. Glassy and dilated. How can their fans be so blind. He must be a serious addict at this point. Also, I saw a viral tweet saying he learned the choreography and did that dance clip with jhpe and jm right before his 3hr bday live, which ran into the early morning. He would have to be high to have the energy for all of this.

Laura755y

Star
I'm surprised too. I mean look at him!View attachment 62156
This clip was just released and aside from jm and jn doing the shipper nonsense...I noticed jk bumping his nose yet again!
He wasn't like this a couple of yrs ago. Legit every footage of him now he can't leave his nose alone and his eyes never look right. Glassy and dilated. How can their fans be so blind. He must be a serious addict at this point. Also, I saw a viral tweet saying he learned the choreography and did that dance clip with jhpe and jm right before his 3hr bday live, which ran into the early morning. He would have to be high to have the energy for all of this.
I can assure you that he's at this point a junky, and not coicain only, i bet that hes an alcoholic too, nd uses many other drugs .
They said : Take away the power over their life and give them the power iver others lives,
Give them everything..money and fame
The higher they rise, the harder they fall, the painful the crash is and watch them destroy themselves without laying a finger on them.

Berrywon88

Star
I can assure you that he's at this point a junky, and not coicain only, i bet that hes an alcoholic too, nd uses many other drugs .
They said : Take away the power over their life and give them the power iver others lives,
Give them everything..money and fame
The higher they rise, the harder they fall, the painful the crash is and watch them destroy themselves without laying a finger on them.
Yup, I definitely see he's on coke but like someone else said meth is also a possibility and yes alcohol. Basically the kitchen sink. I didn't say it but yeah he's looking like a junkie. All of them are probably but he's clearly the worst. It's like watching a car crash. A person on here said he looked to be joining the 27 club well I think he won't even make it that far. Reminds me of Amy Winehouse, way too many enablers and greedy people surrounding him.

Amber_O

Established
This girl was attacked by armys for speaking her mind, but she has a point.
And when is this news coming out about if they need to enlist? I want to know if I have need to celebrate or not lol
Enlistment used to be a mandatory 2 years. Now it’s become very lenient, especially for celebrities. Some idols are doing 6-7 months and they’re out. IF beeteeEs go, they won’t be there for long

Laura755y

Star
This girl was attacked by armys for speaking her mind, but she has a point.
And when is this news coming out about if they need to enlist? I want to know if I have need to celebrate or not lol
And what was their fandom excuse for attacking her ?
That they have the right to do kindergarten shit in their late 20s ?
Or that since they're angels, humans duties doesnt apply on em ?