BTS discussion thread

Laura755y

Star
Yeah it's true what we say majority of the cases we don't have any solid evidence. But something like weverse for example, what I showed, how they reacted to edit a hashtag, spamming weverse with same messages, there is no other reason for them to do that unless they regularly keep an eye on this thread, LITERALLY. They get triggered when solid stuffs are showed here, but that's very few sadly. Someone on weverse yesterday raised question about trending posts being suspicious, they were shadow banned. Search #alexandra7 on weverse you can find it.
So, why they wouldn't be doing anything against other accusations? Is this really a coincidence that boys are victimized over and over again, but not perverted??
Constantly talks about how much innocent they are, showing many hints to be saved, they are gonna die, they are tortured, they are not aware of anything, they are just doll without consciousness, lets pray for them; but not talking about they are perverted, they are doing everything by their own will, they don't need stranger's prayer, they are perfectly happy, maybe a litte exhausted time to time, they are happy whatever they do with their body......these are something fans(or.....?) would be doing, not any regular people would be picky - and some people pretending to be fan/ex-fan would love to generate all of this for sneaky purpose. After all, all of them wanna make some bucks outta it. It's the reality, not coincidence.

I can't see why regular people would be constantly writing about some topics that don't have any actual proof. It's unrealistic for regular people. I can't imagine how world's biggest obsessed fans, so many of them would be easily buying some explicit accusations against idols. Still bighit knows about it, doesn't do anything? It mainly seems to me they want the people who are lurking here to be obsessed over the boys from a conspiracy point of view. For example 90 percent of the times, somehow boys are victimized. That's not healthy. It seems the real purpose.

Or maybe there is a double purpose of this thread. To generate traffic for the VC as well as obsessing over the boys, as has happened in the past in the old forum. Some interactions and board drama are very suspicious and weird for strangers on a forum.
And thats a big fact thank you! I see alot of people in here vectimazing the boys, nd its something pisses me of, nd i keep.saying that they had a choice they couldve stop when they saw what was the real shit, but they choose the money even if its in exchange.of their humanity manhood... nd the list goes on, they are aware of it all its impossible to not be aware of the shit that happens infront of ur eyes, nd also some of them say that they lost weight becuz of diet nd thats half true cnt deny it. But diet doesnt make u look like a fkn zombie nd wipe ur nose fifty time in a sec, naah the actual fuck it does not but they lost it becuz of how much drugs they consume, especially jimin and jungkook, when u start snifing cocain or takin heroin or any other drugs u start losing weight in a very fast way, nd u look like a fkn zombie, that shit is disgusting, they arnt innocent, they know what theyre doin, they dnt wanna be saved, they love the luxury life that band pd promised em, thats if they werent born into this nd to be this, cuz now i start to doubt that maybe even some of them arnt who they claim they re,

Luisy

Established
Do anyone wonder how those armys are even paid?? There must be some sorta receipt rite? How can we get to know that?
??

Do anyone wonder how those armys are even paid?? There must be some sorta receipt rite? How can we get to know that?
how they proof their loyalty towards bts/bighit from another country? I mean these minions?? that they never leak anything?
how even bighit believes these minions? what's the actual deal? that can reveal a lot of their dirty sneakiness.

Laura755y

Star
??

how they proof their loyalty towards bts/bighit from another country? I mean these minions?? that they never leak anything?
how even bighit believes these minions? what's the actual deal? that can reveal a lot of their dirty sneakiness.
I have no idea tbh, but maybe they approch em on social media nd give em money idk,

Berrywon88

Star
And thats a big fact thank you! I see alot of people in here vectimazing the boys, nd its something pisses me of, nd i keep.saying that they had a choice they couldve stop when they saw what was the real shit, but they choose the money even if its in exchange.of their humanity manhood... nd the list goes on, they are aware of it all its impossible to not be aware of the shit that happens infront of ur eyes, nd also some of them say that they lost weight becuz of diet nd thats half true cnt deny it. But diet doesnt make u look like a fkn zombie nd wipe ur nose fifty time in a sec, naah the actual fuck it does not but they lost it becuz of how much drugs they consume, especially jimin and jungkook, when u start snifing cocain or takin heroin or any other drugs u start losing weight in a very fast way, nd u look like a fkn zombie, that shit is disgusting, they arnt innocent, they know what theyre doin, they dnt wanna be saved, they love the luxury life that band pd promised em, thats if they werent born into this nd to be this, cuz now i start to doubt that maybe even some of them arnt who they claim they re,
Thank you, I'm tired of the victimization and excuses I see for these men. I have been on here and talked about how it's sad they were in this horrible industry so young, BUT they are adults now and are making their own choices. They sold their soul for the fame and riches. And I'm glad you mentioned the signs of a drug user because jk most definitely shows it and he's getting worse. This is a clip from run today.
I saw his fans on twittr excuse him rubbing his arm repeatedly as him having new tattoos. Hello, that's behavior of a junkie when he's in between a fix! So is his constant bumping and sniffing of his nose...
Legs constantly twitching,
eyes looking weird/dilated pupils, always picking skin...
IMG_20210907_155257.jpg
IMG_20210907_160617.jpg
Jm isn't as obvious, but he too shows bizarre behavior, constantly hides his pupils with contacts and appears high most of the time. I think there are a lot of secret armys on this thread because why else would they defend and argue when someone says something that is not positive about a member.

Laura755y

Star
Thank you, I'm tired of the victimization and excuses I see for these men. I have been on here and talked about how it's sad they were in this horrible industry so young, BUT they are adults now and are making their own choices. They sold their soul for the fame and riches. And I'm glad you mentioned the signs of a drug user because jk most definitely shows it and he's getting worse. This is a clip from run today.
I saw his fans on twittr excuse him rubbing his arm repeatedly as him having new tattoos. Hello, that's behavior of a junkie when he's in between a fix! So is his constant bumping and sniffing of his nose...
View attachment 62019
View attachment 62021
Jm isn't as obvious, but he too shows bizarre behavior, constantly hides his pupils with contacts and appears high most of the time. I think there are a lot of secret armys on this thread because why else would they defend and argue when someone says something that is not positive about a member.
Yes, all what you said are symptoms of someone who do drugs, yeap im sure that there are alot here, complete buĺlshit.
I wonder what is the use of there brains if they not pay attenttion nd try to find the truth not only bout bts, but bout alot of what is really happening in the world.

mileyR

Established
What is the purpose of chasing number 1 on the charts ??? That does not win Grammys.... of course I understand that any artist would be thrilled to find that their song is number 1but the constant chasing makes zero sense to me is it an ego thing? Do fans even enjoy the music AT ALL???? How does radio work ? Do people request who is responsible for putting songs on the radio ? Would big hit not do that anyway or want that for BTS ?? I’m so confused is the goal not the general public you just want to milk your fans ?? Butter is nominated for song of the summer and I’m looking at the other songs and I’m like huuuuh??? These songs made noise even outside of their fandoms like you know what I mean isn’t song of the summer general public as in we are all jamming and listening to it because it’s a good song and not necessarily hard core fans … :/ On any list that BTS is not number one I.e most played songs on the radio this week or month it’s “see this is why they need us army, we are all they have got “ would you not want to hear your songs fave in the radio ??? It’s all soooooo suspect to me …

mileyR

Established
What is the purpose of chasing number 1 on the charts ??? That does not win Grammys.... of course I understand that any artist would be thrilled to find that their song is number 1but the constant chasing makes zero sense to me is it an ego thing? Do fans even enjoy the music AT ALL???? How does radio work ? Do people request who is responsible for putting songs on the radio ? Would big hit not do that anyway or want that for BTS ?? I’m so confused is the goal not the general public you just want to milk your fans ?? Butter is nominated for song of the summer and I’m looking at the other songs and I’m like huuuuh??? These songs made noise even outside of their fandoms like you know what I mean isn’t song of the summer general public as in we are all jamming and listening to it because it’s a good song and not necessarily hard core fans … :/ On any list that BTS is not number one I.e most played songs on the radio this week or month it’s “see this is why they need us army, we are all they have got “ would you not want to hear your songs fave in the radio ??? It’s all soooooo suspect to me …
Even views on YouTube how is that sooooooo important like at all ???? what does that really get you as an artist ???? You have some of the greatest musicians alive great vocals great performance and views that make sense and people can always go back and watch for nostalgia or whatever but noooo streaming from 10-20 devices because our faves deserve it they work so hard we must do this for them like huh ???? and then they fight when people say chart manipulation etc.. “billboard must change their ways then”…. Okay and if they do ??? If it does not take sales to get to number 1 then what ??? SUS AF….

Berrywon88

Star
Yes, all what you said are symptoms of someone who do drugs, yeap im sure that there are alot here, complete buĺlshit.
I wonder what is the use of there brains if they not pay attenttion nd try to find the truth not only bout bts, but bout alot of what is really happening in the world.
What really gets to me is how they want everyone to put these men on a pedestal and be in a delusional bubble like them. They search out for people criticizing their faves. Finding obscure tweets, messages in group chats, threads and then commence to "cancel" these "haters" by finding where they live and work..sending death threats etc. All of this energy for some idol that doesn't give 2 sh*ts about them...it's sick and pathetic! They are so far gone that even this thread doesn't convince them and personally if I see another new person come on here saying they're not convinced and how could their innocent angels do all these evil things I'm straight up ignoring.

Berrywon88

Star
Billboard is supposed to show what the American public is listening to and buying. Take last year's WAP (disgusting song btw) which was number 1 until armys cheated for b*s. WAP was talked about endlessly, I unfortunately heard it outside cars, my neighbor was playing it, it was played adnauseum on the radio. I have never ever heard b*s being played here..never! So how is butter for a 10th week the number 1 song in America? It's because it's not. Their minions are pooling money from fans all over the world, mostly from SE Asia, to get them number ones. Shady! Waiting for the U.S. entertainment industry to realize there is no real profit with b*s and stop working with them...They're just smoke and mirrors. And their purpose for the number ones is too bring their achievements home and make SK look good. They are tied to SK government, in fact they did another tourist ad for the city of Seoul. It's why they sold themselves with that Saudi concert. They're a commodity, big business for the gov't. And I do believe on their side there must be some deal where if they receive enough accolades they can be exempt from military service. If they go to military bh and b*s know they will lose that fandom and $$$.

View attachment 62019
View attachment 62021
That's meth, or cocaine addiction, maybe opiates. I'll leave this here. There's a bad batch of cocaine in NYC so he should be careful. North Korea is a huge supplier of meth. The younger group sometimes shows signs of this. One of the t×t members sniffs a lot and looks like he's permanently afraid or high as fck.

A lot of obvious red flags with Btees that get ignored because uWu and babiiiiiessss! Rm is encouraging eating disorders with fans. A fan asked what to eat for dinner, and he told them nothing. They would feel better the next day if they don't eat. China is giving zero fcks about kpop and btees.

Laura755y

Star
Even views on YouTube how is that sooooooo important like at all ???? what does that really get you as an artist ???? You have some of the greatest musicians alive great vocals great performance and views that make sense and people can always go back and watch for nostalgia or whatever but noooo streaming from 10-20 devices because our faves deserve it they work so hard we must do this for them like huh ???? and then they fight when people say chart manipulation etc.. “billboard must change their ways then”…. Okay and if they do ??? If it does not take sales to get to number 1 then what ??? SUS AF….
The views on youtube are so important to them cuz they got paid from youtube as well, bighit got paid with alooot fknalot.of.money from youtibe as well .

Laura755y

Star
What really gets to me is how they want everyone to put these men on a pedestal and be in a delusional bubble like them. They search out for people criticizing their faves. Finding obscure tweets, messages in group chats, threads and then commence to "cancel" these "haters" by finding where they live and work..sending death threats etc. All of this energy for some idol that doesn't give 2 sh*ts about them...it's sick and pathetic! They are so far gone that even this thread doesn't convince them and personally if I see another new person come on here saying they're not convinced and how could their innocent angels do all these evil things I'm straight up ignoring.
Yeap, i was never a fan of bts or any other group i just never get to why people start idiolizing humans u can love art but not worship it, what gots me to bts is the amount of girls around me that were almost treating these boys as if they're Gods, some of the girls that i knew tried to suicide cuz they couldnt be with there "idol" like how can u love someone who u never had contact with, a person that gives no flying fuck bout u , the much worse is thatvsome girls/boys even.claim.that bts had helped em, i was like dude WTF ARE u N , wake the fuck up. Nd also parents dnt pay attention to what there kids are watching too .

mileyR

Established
Billboard is supposed to show what the American public is listening to and buying. Take last year's WAP (disgusting song btw) which was number 1 until armys cheated for b*s. WAP was talked about endlessly, I unfortunately heard it outside cars, my neighbor was playing it, it was played adnauseum on the radio. I have never ever heard b*s being played here..never! So how is butter for a 10th week the number 1 song in America? It's because it's not. Their minions are pooling money from fans all over the world, mostly from SE Asia, to get them number ones. Shady! Waiting for the U.S. entertainment industry to realize there is no real profit with b*s and stop working with them...They're just smoke and mirrors. And their purpose for the number ones is too bring their achievements home and make SK look good. They are tied to SK government, in fact they did another tourist ad for the city of Seoul. It's why they sold themselves with that Saudi concert. They're a commodity, big business for the gov't. And I do believe on their side there must be some deal where if they receive enough accolades they can be exempt from military service. If they go to military bh and b*s know they will lose that fandom and $$$.
BOOM exactly I think they were promised if they win a Grammy they will be exempt surely??? And yes everything you said about WAP if you don’t know who BTS are you simply don’t know their songs PERIOD !! This is what we mean when we say they cheat because I’m so sorry but the general public in America is not checking for them like THAT unless they are in the fandom … that’s it!! I was in the states for a year 2018-2019 that is when BTS supposedly blew up I kid you not I did not know there was a group called BTS I did not know there was such a thing as kpop nor hear them in the radio even ONCE ….legit heard their song on a Samsung ad about a year later and I was like who sings this dynamite song ….

mileyR

Established
That's meth, or cocaine addiction, maybe opiates. I'll leave this here. There's a bad batch of cocaine in NYC so he should be careful. North Korea is a huge supplier of meth. The younger group sometimes shows signs of this. One of the t×t members sniffs a lot and looks like he's permanently afraid or high as fck.

A lot of obvious red flags with Btees that get ignored because uWu and babiiiiiessss! Rm is encouraging eating disorders with fans. A fan asked what to eat for dinner, and he told them nothing. They would feel better the next day if they don't eat. China is giving zero fcks about kpop and btees.

Meth?????? OMG and yes he or they must be careful the coke is laced with something else and people are dying everyday. !!!

Laura755y

Star
- Ur right bts are really tied to the governemnt , they're SK's biggest project to expedite there gains, nd also make SK a tourist destination, also thats the reason after romantizing koreans in kdramas too.

Berrywon88

Star

I actually thought meth or cocaine. Would explain how they can go without any sleep and work such a ridiculous schedule. It seems like they're everywhere at once. Way too much content being made. Would also explain like the previous person said their weight loss. Jk's eyes in that first clip I posted don't look right to me for example. And I think some members are really bad functional alcoholics and it shows with the kind of bloat they have and their eyes.