BTS discussion thread

eaisa

Established
There's nothing new. What new information is there? They're evil, evil, evil. EVIL! Will they be less evil tomorrow? The day after that? If it's evil, it's btees!
theres basically no point for the thread to keep going, accept if you want to be critical about bts since theres barely any other places to criticize them without getting dragged. if someone wants to bring up something new it will be rejected cuz most members here now are close-minded. there's no point in even trying anymore cuz no matter what, there'll be people who'll shut it down cuz it doesnt fit their agenda.

Hello fellow user and welcome!
I am old member of this page and I do feel a lot of nostalgia surrounding this page. Its where I met great friends while losing some. It was a place where everyone shared and exchanged knowledge of esoteric philosophies, deciphering symbolism in music videos, discussing occult agendas, etc etc etc. What strawberrypie means is that, its no longer like that here anymore. It's mainly people verbally throat punching eachother. It is just people screaming evil at everything with no analysis or thought, so why should it go on. That's just their perspective on it, and you are welcome to disagree as we all have our own opinions. To me, there is no more thought provoking analysis from members here, the members who were very knowledgeable and dedicated left a long time ago due to certain circumstances that happened here, it wasn't the fault of any members at all, rather... people began to feel fearful for their lives. I was there when it happened. Should it be closed? I don't wish for that.
Presently, this thread has become a place where people talk about ships, gossip, talk about how much their music sucks now V.S. actual analysis and research, screaming evil and satan at everything, and chasing away others with differing opinion that could be potentially be great for real debate using logic, research, and open mindedness. A very superficial example, there was a thread on VC here, I forgot what it was called- but they were discussing Bollywood and illuminati. I'm not very well rounded in South Asian culture, but someone was saying that they were throwing the 666 handsign everywhere while on the other hand its actually a bastardization of the Indian mudra hand signs used in classical dancing- thus a member responding that is why they cannot get on board with everything by screaming SATAN at everything we are not familiar with. There is has to analysis, research, and an open mind to listen to others too. People have been chased out of here simply by disagreeing or have their entire people berated as evil satanists. This place is very reactive.
It's a issue on other threads as you've noticed. People screaming Satan at everything. I'm on other forums and have never seen anything like this. Fights yes, but not over what's satanic or not. It's turned into the Salem witch trials. I have info all the time, but don't post it because it will be picked apart or discarded. This thread has become the flip side of Army. It's an anti Hoedown. Agree or be destroyed by true believers.

Luisy

Established
Hello fellow user and welcome!
I am old member of this page and I do feel a lot of nostalgia surrounding this page. Its where I met great friends while losing some. It was a place where everyone shared and exchanged knowledge of esoteric philosophies, deciphering symbolism in music videos, discussing occult agendas, etc etc etc. What strawberrypie means is that, its no longer like that here anymore. It's mainly people verbally throat punching eachother. It is just people screaming evil at everything with no analysis or thought, so why should it go on. That's just their perspective on it, and you are welcome to disagree as we all have our own opinions. To me, there is no more thought provoking analysis from members here, the members who were very knowledgeable and dedicated left a long time ago due to certain circumstances that happened here, it wasn't the fault of any members at all, rather... people began to feel fearful for their lives. I was there when it happened. Should it be closed? I don't wish for that.
Presently, this thread has become a place where people talk about ships, gossip, talk about how much their music sucks now V.S. actual analysis and research, screaming evil and satan at everything, and chasing away others with differing opinion that could be potentially be great for real debate using logic, research, and open mindedness. A very superficial example, there was a thread on VC here, I forgot what it was called- but they were discussing Bollywood and illuminati. I'm not very well rounded in South Asian culture, but someone was saying that they were throwing the 666 handsign everywhere while on the other hand its actually a bastardization of the Indian mudra hand signs used in classical dancing- thus a member responding that is why they cannot get on board with everything by screaming SATAN at everything we are not familiar with. There is has to analysis, research, and an open mind to listen to others too. People have been chased out of here simply by disagreeing or have their entire people berated as evil satanists. This place is very reactive.
But SUSPICIOUS people are here. I don't see them as any downhill. It is a way to explore my outlook so I enjoy all discussion. Analyises have been very productive lately I must admit. From the butter discussion. If more things needs to be added, it should be. People are free not to engage in any topic that don't desire them anymore. But who we are to say there is no more analysis? 2 months ago I thought there was nothing new but it have been amazing journey with everyone's effort. Maybe in near future something new gonna be exposed that we weren't prepared for. This is better people should control them from posting if they don't feel to be relevant anymore.

theres basically no point for the thread to keep going, accept if you want to be critical about bts since theres barely any other places to criticize them without getting dragged. if someone wants to bring up something new it will be rejected cuz most members here now are close-minded. there's no point in even trying anymore cuz no matter what, there'll be people who'll shut it down cuz it doesnt fit their agenda.
That's why I'm only sharing what I find with people who are willing to keep an open mind. I think it's still going because like you said, it's the only place we can criticize them. People have decided they know everything, or have stopped posting because they want to stay out of the fights. Let those with the agenda battle it out. Love your comment. It sums up how I feel.

But susicious people are here. I don't see them as any downhill. It is a way to explore my outlook so I enjoy all discussion. Analyises have been very productive lately I must admit. From the butter discussion. If more things needs to be added, it should be. People are free not to engage in any topic that don't desire them anymore. But who we are to say there is no more analysis? 2 months ago I thought there was nothing new but it have been amazing journey with everyone's effort. Maybe in near future something new gonna be exposed that we weren't prepared for. This is better people should control them from posting if they don't feel to be relevant anymore.
I'm waiting for the scandals. I'll be back then.

I am happy to say I share your views as well, we should all be able to have a discussion. I hope that things will improve. While I am at it, I want to encourage all newcomers to read from the beginning as it was filled with many great analysis from knowledgeable individuals.
The beginning and around 300 are the best parts. A lot of wonderful analysis and information.

That's why I'm only sharing what I find with people who are willing to keep an open mind. I think it's still going because like you said, it's the only place we can criticize them. People have decided they know everything, or have stopped posting because they want to stay out of the fights. Let those with the agenda battle it out. Love your comment. It sums up how I feel.
I want to apologize if I came across as aggressive. It's frustrating to see how the thread has changed. Welcome and I can't wait to see what you post.

Kittyn

Established
I think JK, Tae, Sg and Rm had breakdowns. Probably all of them have. The kpop industry is hard. There's no privacy, almost no free time, and their bodies are taken to the brink. Once you get super famous, it's harder to find someone who understand the stress, that knows you. Most are out for themselves and want to use them. That's something Tae has spoken about. It's why his social circle is so small. He's a butterfly that's nice to people but picks few flowers to land on or smell. Meaning, it takes a lot to be his friend. People say he picks you. There's no way to be his friend unless he wants your friendship.
He's a social climber actually

NGodsHnds

Established
Yes it's so sick and violating. The gay baiting is so annoying. I'm not used to this kind of fan service. It usually means showing favorite characters or plots someone's liked in the past. When I learned what kpop fanservice is, I was disgusted.
Same, I’ve never seen anything like it and I’ve seen some crazy stuff being that I’m in Hollyweird. It’s also interesting to see how excepted it is just because it’s Kpop artist even though the country is conservative in its beliefs. There’s clearly an agenda and it’s working because a lot of these young people are all twisted up! Does this happen with celebrities from K dramas too?

NGodsHnds

Established
I'm not a fan of animal prints. It looks tacky a lot of the time. Tae is getting another school in China built for him. What have they done that inspires people to do so much for them. There's real world problems that could be solved, if people worked this hard.
What?! A school? Can you please elaborate? A school is being built that he is funding or it will have his namesake? I am really trying to understand

Same, I’ve never seen anything like it and I’ve seen some crazy stuff being that I’m in Hollyweird. It’s also interesting to see how excepted it is just because it’s Kpop artist even though the country is conservative in its beliefs. There’s clearly an agenda and it’s working because a lot of these young people are all twisted up! Does this happen with celebrities from K dramas too?
I'm Hollyweird adjacent. There's so many pedophiles and weirdos this is above that. It's not as common with kdramas. They don't want to seem gay. I'm sure some of them are. You're right about his duality.

It looks like their humiliation ritual is underway… I could be wrong but it seems like it.
You're probably right. This is humiliating af. They're being dragged and torn down. They didn't pave the way, but have accomplishments all their own. I think Ed did this on purpose. His own song is charting at the 5 spot. He's not going to let them outdo him. They're getting a crash course in the Western music business.