BTS discussion thread

Daisy2

Rookie
Lal golapi, with the passing of everyday you seem to get more and more frustrated with anyone who calls out BTS’s nefarious deeds . While you are entitled to your views, I do believe that we are here to collectiveky contemplate and share with each other the occultic of deeds of this band.
i don’t know whether it is intentional or not but as of lately you have adopted a very sour, displeased tone.
You need not have responded in such a petulant manner to @Oceanic
She asked question to sunnyflower I can see. Where she is being rude?

Kathyana

Rookie
:) Now that we are on the subject of proof, is there a real way to prove that bts are doing those things? I don't think we'll ever get to see them perform rituals. But does that mean we can completely ignore all the symbolism, all the little clues , peoples' accounts, their mannerisms? I personally do not think so.

Kathyana

Rookie
I got a list celebs being suspected in ordo templi orientis cult. Somewhere I read its initiation starts with sex ritual.

That eyes wide shut scene is also inspired from it.

Director Stanley Kubrick incorporated visuals that elude [he means ‘allude,’ yes?] to the OTO in his final film ‘Eyes Wide Shut.’

Its quite interesting, this article says bts best song is fake love. And guess what they showed in fake love, black cloaks and duplicate eyes wide shut masks.

Wikipedia says the most sales was achieved from love yourself:tear, that includes fake love. Tbh, I searched for 8 other boygroups recently but noone was with the exact costume of eyes wide shut.
The only suspecting stuff Ive seen from nct Make a wish
At 3:04
But they aren't that famous, their company even demoted so Im skeptical, thats not similar to eyes wide shut tho.

This might give a glimpse how album sales number can be fraud and btes is actually nowhere near other real best boybands.
Plus the eyes wide shut director dying soon after is also a bit sus..

Kathyana

Rookie
Okay, guys listen
@lal golapi you do sometimes come across as a bit harsh. Maybe you don't mean it but it's just how it comes across. Personally I don't care but there maybe people who can get hurt.

@sunnyflower it's okay that you are not a native English speaker even I myself am not.
@Strawberrypie @sunnyflower don't take things too much to heart I myself sometimes feel a bit hurt when my theories get ignored or counter-pointed. But always remember there are people who enjoy reading your theories nonetheless.

I value all 3 of your contributions okay? Let's forgive and move on.

I got a list celebs being suspected in ordo templi orientis cult. Somewhere I read its initiation starts with sex ritual.

That eyes wide shut scene is also inspired from it.

Director Stanley Kubrick incorporated visuals that elude [he means ‘allude,’ yes?] to the OTO in his final film ‘Eyes Wide Shut.’

Its quite interesting, this article says bts best song is fake love. And guess what they showed in fake love, black cloaks and duplicate eyes wide shut masks.

Wikipedia says the most sales was achieved from love yourself:tear, that includes fake love. Tbh, I searched for 8 other boygroups recently but noone was with the exact costume of eyes wide shut.
The only suspecting stuff Ive seen from nct Make a wish
At 3:04
But they aren't that famous, their company even demoted so Im skeptical, thats not similar to eyes wide shut tho.

This might give a glimpse how album sales number can be fraud and btes is actually nowhere near other real best boybands.
I think most of their fame is propped up. They make more money from endorsements, commercials and collaborations. They fake the popularity to make money on their collabs with companies. There's no reason 3 mediocre songs are holding top positions in a foreign country.

platinum

Established
From here people misunderstood. I can ask question if sth sounds fishy to me, the same way, some of you straightaway calling me troll, shill, army, saseng. Its a public forum with anonymous account, I don't see why you need to take a simple contradiction so big from the people you don't now irl. She cleared it already, why don't you focus on that?
And Ive searched on german nursing system and yes she is right.
They can apply from 18 years.

There is reason why Im saying "before the arguement" During argument people won't be sweet and strawberrypie is the first one who called me army just to win. Can you show me one negative comment that insulted others before this very post? That makes you Im negative towards members time to time with reasonable reason?
Sounds like you're not gonna change or apologize anytime soon :/ lets move on..

platinum

Established
Well, which one sound harsh before the argument? Show me.
Ive no problem to move on. But its quite negative when you say Im just a bit harsh, yet don't question others who deliberately called me shill, army, altho i showed enough proof otherwise, isn't fair. I can see people being biased here.

Where you noticed? Show me the comment before the argument. Im not buying multiple accounts constantly calling me harsh without any quote. Show me.
Haven't you accused some members of being spies and bghit staffs in the past? Funny you're complaining about that.

also @sunnyflower im sorry you had to go all through that. Im part German too, take care <3

queen82

Star
It's causing a rupture in the fandom. They're probably losing fans because of toxic Armys. On twitter, some are saying they need to make another ptd to cleanse the fandom. I was surprised they would release a song this bad. When Bang stepped down, this really messed them over. HYBE is all about txt and said forget about btees. They made them but are getting screwed hard.

There's a video of JK calling him Jhorse. He told him, "don't make me cuss at you. We're on camera." Before plastic surgery, all of them were normal or plain looking. They shouldn't call anyone ugly or a horse. They would all be ugly then.
Jimin the same, his traits were already nice in the predebut and the early years of Bts, he ruined his face with botox etc

platinum

Established
Have ever looked into why exactly they are shills? If you can't confront the claim you are doing now, don't bother what happened months ago what you didn't experience and when someone else called me suspicious at first place and invaded my privacy and decided to make me look harasser.
Just so you know, I know exactly what happened and now I don't believe you.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
I will Not accuse anyone of being a spy on this thread for I believe your respective contributions to this thread and the subject matter at large are toO PROMINENT to overlook. However, for the purpose of keeping the thread as informative as possible, I suggest that we only post our theories on it and any other doubts relating to the posters occupation, credibility etc can be dealt with through personal messages.If any suspicious thing arises we can post it in the common thread for the sake of making everyone aware
Lets refrain from quarreling on the main thread for it might give the impression that this thread as a whole has nothing of substance to contribute.
‘Our conduct might dissuade newbies and lurkers from leaving the fandom.
Even I am apprehensive of sharing this thread with a few acquaintances of mine.

Beholden to Paramatma

Established
@sunnyflower if you haven’t already figured out from my broken English , I too am a non-native English speaker. You have nothing to feel insecure of. We do not judge the sophistication and extent of your vocabulary but the inferences and deductions that you share.

@lalgolapi and @sunnyflower my suggestion is that the both of you delete your posts that reveal your age and occupation. We never know who lurks on this platform.BHstaff might source valuable information regarding the demographics of those who suspect their involvement in the occult and other nefarious activities.

Sorry if I sound paranoid , but one can never be too careful

Daisy2

Rookie
@sunnyflower if you haven’t already figured out from my broken English , I too am a non-native English speaker. You have nothing to feel insecure of. We do not judge the sophistication and extent of your vocabulary but the inferences and deductions that you share.

@lalgolapi and @sunnyflower my suggestion is that the both of you delete your posts that reveal your age and occupation. We never know who lurks on this platform.BHstaff might source valuable information regarding the demographics of those who suspect their involvement in the occult and other nefarious activities.

Sorry if I sound paranoid , but one can never be too careful
Well Its my privacy I want to delete or not. There have been arguments amongst others thats not deleted.

Well I stop this here now.
Peace
Ok lets pack up.

Bitis not getting radioplay armys are disappointed.

Jimin the same, his traits were already nice in the predebut and the early years of Bts, he ruined his face with botox etc
He had a beautiful face and he ruined it with the botox and those puffy lips.

Bang is now worth 3.2 billion because he added Bieber. I saw a gossip site talking about this. They predicted that Bieber will lose money with Bang and that it's a one sided partnership. I hope the newly acquired artists get away from this disaster asap.

Daisy2

Rookie
Btes's billboard charting is very suspicious.

Shinee had sales after jh died for lucifer, ring ding dong etc.
But I don't see that from the biggest boyband. All pre-wings chart is empty except abit from the hyyh. Its not convincing from a genuine famous boyband.

Where time to time bigbang songs had US sales. I don't see people are genuinely listening to btes music, all just for chart. But bitis is mostly accumulated around wings, after that massive promotion eg in ellen show on may25 2017, after that armys started to become big.

Yes, middle of 2017 to 2018, thats why I asked. Their breakout is mainly on 2017

Many people only got to know btes as kpop for this reason. But no bigbang, shinee, exo got any massive promotion. Even superM can't rise up with ellen.
Bribing is very easy. Like anyone can do..
At 5:27
View attachment 58635
Big companies like produce 101 as an example of bribing showed here.
Btes seems to work more on "sinister" stuffs, not just bribing. Otherwise bluechip companies would already be thriving like btes.
Ariana grande once got accused of bribing. That got covered.

Im watching this video. Good analysis
If oscars are rigged, grammy for sure.

Love Life

Rookie
Ariana grande once got accused of bribing. That got covered.

Im watching this video. Good analysis
If oscars are rigged, grammy for sure.
Interesting
Grammy award
IMG_20210713_182409.jpg
IMG_20210713_182327.jpg
A large gramophone is on the top of the lady in Rothschild party. Gramophone must have something to do with occult.

Love Life

Rookie
Btes's billboard charting is very suspicious.

Shinee had sales after jh died for lucifer, ring ding dong etc.
But I don't see that from the biggest boyband. All pre-wings chart is empty except abit from the hyyh. Its not convincing from a genuine famous boyband.

Where time to time bigbang songs had US sales. I don't see people are genuinely listening to btes music, all just for chart. But bitis is mostly accumulated around wings, after that massive promotion eg in ellen show on may25 2017, after that armys started to become big.

Yes, middle of 2017 to 2018, thats why I asked. Their breakout is mainly on 2017

Many people only got to know btes as kpop for this reason. But no bigbang, shinee, exo got any massive promotion. Even superM can't rise up with ellen.
Bribing is very easy. Like anyone can do..
At 5:27
View attachment 58635
Big companies like produce 101 as an example of bribing showed here.
Btes seems to work more on "sinister" stuffs, not just bribing. Otherwise bluechip companies would already be thriving like btes.
Something similar people think about beatles. Comment section go back and forth in refusal perhaps.
They weren't relatable or well known before 1964 but afterwards in a short time gained huge fame.
Then this came out. Many hollywood celeb especially the famous one photoshoot with vintage doll, broken.
IMG_20210713_184720.jpg

John lennon says he had no idea where was LSD written on the album. He even checked but it was nowhere visible.

IMG_20210713_183958.jpg
But L,S,D clearly highlighted with more light color. He is intentionally in denial