BTS discussion thread

azure sirius

Rookie
Hi everyone I'm new member in this thread but lurking here for a while and finally made this account to view pictures. I can't express my gratitude to all of you for your hardwork, you don't even know how much you guys helped me to break my delusion. I never thought I would be a part of a conspiracy site but now here I am and I don't regret.

I have found out some bizzare sign symbols from Jh@ps blue side cover design. So I'll try to share my observation and I marked it.
IMG_20210308_235452.jpg

The cover is designed by an urban artist who is devoted to animamix movement and represents bright colors and/or light deriving from electronic media; art derives from popular culture worshipping youth; images have a strong narrative character (sometimes even bizarre); and the movement is an interaction of different sectors: animation, comics and video games. All these characteristics can be noticed in the art of Eddie Kang. For example, he uses a comic bear as his main theme, robots can often be seen in his works representing the negative dark-side, while little dolls, 3D figures also find their place in Kang’s art. By overlooking these arts would look normal but its connection to occultic and MK ultra symbols hidden everywhere.

There are so many one eye symbols here which basically shows their faithfulness towards the agenda, one of the one eyes is even in a pyramid. Little boy l*v*r symbol is quite remarkable here and some pizza slice symbols are also noticable relating to p***ph*l*a.

Pandoras box has mythological significance which indicates the story of a beautiful woman named Pandora who was very curious about knowing new things and was gifted the box but to never open. Pandora out of curiosity opens the jar, out flies evils the world had never seen. In response, Pandora snaps the jar closed quickly. The only thing left in the jar is Hope. Pandora out of fear quickly seals the jar forever, sealing Hope inside. This jar contains exhausting labor, sickness, disease, pain and death to men. Another interpretation shows this box is the root cause of the existenece or the creattion of the evilness in the world. In this song the indication of the box can represent the touch of the evil and the only thing that remains at the end is hope.

The teddy bears symbols is a significant sign of mk ultra programming victims. Young mind controlled victims are often given teddy bears by their handlers to make emotionally attached to them to create emotional trauma. The artist of the design often focuses on teared up teddy bear through his art which is a well known symbol of mk ultra programming.
IMG_20210308_235151.jpg

IMG_20210308_203920.jpg
IMG_20210308_203936.jpg

Out of topic in his other arts XO eyes are also showed. Red ballon often represents the victims of mind control as @Shuna said.

All over the choice of arts by them are getting darker day by day.

Last edited:

130713wdydi

Rookie
Hi everyone I'm new member in this thread but lurking here for a while and finally made this account to view pictures. I can't express my gratitude to all of you for your hardwork, you don't even know how much you guys helped me to break my delusion. I never thought I would be a part of a conspiracy site but now here I am and I don't regret.

I have found out some bizzare sign symbols from Jh@ps blue side cover design. So I'll try to share my observation and I marked it.
View attachment 52843

The cover is designed by an urban artist who is devoted to animamix movement and represents bright colors and/or light deriving from electronic media; art derives from popular culture worshipping youth; images have a strong narrative character (sometimes even bizarre); and the movement is an interaction of different sectors: animation, comics and video games. All these characteristics can be noticed in the art of Eddie Kang. For example, he uses a comic bear as his main theme, robots can often be seen in his works representing the negative dark-side, while little dolls, 3D figures also find their place in Kang’s art. By overlooking these arts would look normal but its connection to occultic and MK ultra symbols hidden everywhere.

There are so many one eye symbols here which basically shows their faithfulness towards the agenda, one of the one eyes is even in a pyramid. Little boy l*v*r symbol is quite remarkable here and some pizza slice symbols are also noticable relating to p***ph*l*a.

Pandoras box has mythological significance which indicates the story of a beautiful woman named Pandora who was very curious about knowing new things and was gifted the box but to never open. Pandora out of curiosity opens the jar, out flies evils the world had never seen. In response, Pandora snaps the jar closed quickly. The only thing left in the jar is Hope. Pandora out of fear quickly seals the jar forever, sealing Hope inside. This jar contains exhausting labor, sickness, disease, pain and death to men. Another interpretation shows this box is the root cause of the existenece or the creattion of the evilness in the world. In this song the indication of the box can represent the touch of the evil and the only thing that remains at the end is hope.

The teddy bears symbols is a significant sign of mk ultra programming victims. Young mind controlled victims are often given teddy bears by their handlers to make emotionally attached to them to create emotional trauma. The artist of the design often focuses on teared up teddy bear through his art which is a well known symbol of mk ultra programming.
View attachment 52840

View attachment 52841
View attachment 52842

Out of topic in his other arts XO eyes are also showed. Red ballon often represents the victims of mind control as @Shuna said.

Hello! Welcome to the thread!:D
Great finds, btw!

queen82

Star

View attachment 52843

View attachment 52840

View attachment 52841
View attachment 52842

welcome to you

AmazingGrace

Established

View attachment 52843

View attachment 52840

View attachment 52841
View attachment 52842

Hi, welcome :)
What an interesting name you chose. Why sirius, if I may ask?

Pranali

Rookie

View attachment 52843

View attachment 52840

View attachment 52841
View attachment 52842

This is so scary. I also noticed the eye symbolisms and pandora box but you explained it really well. Thank you ❤

azure sirius

Rookie
Hello! Welcome to the thread!:D
Great finds, btw!
welcome to you
This is so scary. I also noticed the eye symbolisms and pandora box but you explained it really well. Thank you ❤
Hi, welcome :)
What an interesting name you chose. Why sirius, if I may ask?
Thanks yall. Yes my name sirius stands for a star. I have a great urge for astronomy so I made everything related to that you can see.

vic

Established
Hello my loves,
Do you have missed me? :D
Long time not see. How are you guys ?
I hope you all are fine i have missed to talk to you guys ♡

Guys we got a answer to our question. Do you remember i asked the bts member months before if they are our friends wear a pigeon/bird accesory and if they are our enemies than thunder accessory. Today idk if this is Taehyung or a Staff but look..View attachment 52929
He wears a bird accessory but the caption is thunder. Idk if this is a staff that wants to destroy our "friendship" with him or he really wants to say they or him are our enemy but i cant believe it..why he would do that.. :(
What do you think?

Taehyung if you read this please dont disappoint me...dont make me feel first happy and than sad.
WHAT DO YOU BELIEVE IN?

I believe in the true living GOD, the creator of the universe who has shown his character and will for mankind in the Bible, which is His word written by people influenced by the Holy Spirit.

I believe in GOD, THE FATHER who is all-good, all-knowing and all-powerful. He is fair and just but also loving and merciful. He takes care of those who believe in Him but pours His judgement on those who reject and rebel against Him.

I believe in the HOLY SPIRIT who is a person and is the spirit of God. He is a helper; He helps believers to do the will of God and interpret His word. The Holy Spirit is also a comforter; God gives joy & peace to His people. Those who accept Jesus for themselves receive the Holy Spirit as proof of their faith and salvation.

I believe in JESUS CHRIST, the Son of God who always was and always will be. Jesus is God in the flesh; he is full-man and full-God. Just one sin warrants the death penalty in the face of the HOLY God. Only Jesus is innocent and perfect, He lived a sinless life. This is the good news and the perfect love of God: that Jesus Christ died for our sins while we were still sinners. He was crucified on the cross but rose from the death after three days. By doing so He defeated the world. He did it not out of necessity but out of LOVE.
(It is like if you got a speeding ticket but someone stepped in and paid the fine for you. You deserved the punishment but are now free to go because of someone's kind act towards you. That's not only just but also loving.)

"Jesus answered, “I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me."" John 14:6

God created you, He knows everything about you and HE LOVES YOU. He wants only good things for your life and He has a plan ready for you. But He doesn't force himself on anyone. God gave you free will to choose either good or evil, life or death, heaven or hell, light or darkness. There are only two (2) teams in this world: team DEVIL and team JESUS. The devil is the father of all lies. He hates you and wants you dead and in hell. Jesus is the truth, and THE TRUTH WILL SET YOU FREE. Jesus loves YOU and died for YOU so YOU could go to heaven and live forever. It doesn't matter if you think you worship yourself/nothing/everything, if Jesus is not the lord of your life, God's wrath lies upon you. Ask yourself: ARE YOUR SINS FORGIVEN?

Choose wisely. It is NOT too late.

"For “whoever calls on the name of the Lord shall be saved.”" Romans 10:13

"Because, if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved." Romans 10:9

“No one can serve two masters. Either you will hate the one and love the other, or you will be devoted to the one and despise the other. You cannot serve both God and money." Matthew 6:24

"There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way to death." Proverbs 14:12

"The fear of the Lord is the beginning of knowledge; fools despise wisdom and instruction." Proverbs 1:7

"For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart." Hebrews 4:12

"So then faith comes by hearing, and hearing by the word of God." 10:17

"The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves the crushed in spirit." Psalm 34:18

“Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest." Matthew 11:28

vic

Established
Hello my loves,
Do you have missed me? :D
Long time not see. How are you guys ?
I hope you all are fine i have missed to talk to you guys ♡

Guys we got a answer to our question. Do you remember i asked the bts member months before if they are our friends wear a pigeon/bird accesory and if they are our enemies than thunder accessory. Today idk if this is Taehyung or a Staff but look..View attachment 52929
He wears a bird accessory but the caption is thunder. Idk if this is a staff that wants to destroy our "friendship" with him or he really wants to say they or him are our enemy but i cant believe it..why he would do that.. :(
What do you think?

Taehyung if you read this please dont disappoint me...dont make me feel first happy and than sad.
It sure has been a long time since we last saw you:D And you created a new account, huh?

"What do you believe in?" that is a weird question, regardless of if it's actually them or just staff. Maybe they're going to promote the one world religion? At least they're honest with the thunder emoji.

swayy000

Star
Yes, they mocked him several times, they mocked Lucas too. I remember fans ignoring Tae at fan meetings but not the members. When I was a fan I noticed how bts mistreated jhope along with fans when they first debuted, although RM did make a colorist joke directed to both jhope and v, but if I'm not mistaken he apologized. :
Honestly all of them have said something to offend each other, however jhope was mistreated the most by members and fans.
Still can't believe namj00n said that with a straight face. Fans love to sweep it under the rug too :rolleyes: