BTS discussion thread

LilaqQen

Established
Off topic guys...this thread had 500k views just 2 months before and now it's 4M :0 This thread has really become famous
Whew...if they know about this thread they might have felt bad by some of the discussions. Or even applauded us for not being blind and actually take a look at what they or the company tries to tell us with their symbolism

LovelyStan

Established
Ok i dont know if this is another hint but tae post this today on weverse. He doesnt wear something red but still maybe a hint.
View attachment 50908View attachment 50909
Ngl, kinda gave me a shiver down my spine. Would have never expected this, even if there is the possiblity it's a coincidence. We just gotta see how many 'coincidences' will happen until we are certain they are silent readers of this thread

queen82

Star
Look at 4:49 how tae went after he said :" the nominees are a force." He literlly froze and look at his eyes. Iam very worried about him. I like that he rebel against them but i dont want to imagine what he get from them if he said something against them. So please taehyung if you read this dont make it obvious be careful
we know what happened to the people that rebelled against them , i'm kinda worried about him too

helloyall

Established
Ngl, kinda gave me a shiver down my spine. Would have never expected this, even if there is the possiblity it's a coincidence. We just gotta see how many 'coincidences' will happen until we are certain they are silent readers of this thread
Ok but until how many "coincidences"? If this happens to be true, I hope you all will know how to help them and not only see their signals and write it here. Like for instance we have to try to convince people to not give them money at all and other things (apart from here esp.).
P.S: I sound rude but it's not my intention hehe.

Awkward_pink

Established
One hint still missing 3 days ago i said if they are really here than use my username pretty woman or sailor moon. Because this cant be anymore concidence. But why shiver? i find this pretty intresting. I would never have expect this. I mean they are idols they have so many fansites but they read our posts and gave us attention maybe because suprised that some understand them maybe also hope for help.
What if some armys troll us XD i imagine that happening lol

vic

Established
Hello everyone!! I finally created this account to share my thoughts (and view the images…). I was ARMY two years ago. I have always been a christian but I thought they were ”good” unlike western artists. Still, I felt like something was wrong. I woke up when they collaborated with N1ck1. It’s easy to find stuff exposing holliweird but for beetees I only found this thread.

I stopped cold turkey. I was so hurt and couldn’t let go because of the spells and my personality. Listening to their music was mental torture and I thought I now had to hate them or something. But God has healed me and I understand now that while I shouldn’t rely on them, as long as I struggle with this attachment I can love and pray for them in truth, as a christian. Ofc in moderation.

Recently I was able to listen to their old music. I liked it but it gave me a headache so I stopped. Because I listened to their music, I felt the need to watch their content. I lost control and binged stuff from last year. I tried to see the real them but you know how that goes... ain't no way. So I will avoid that in the future. I don’t listen to their new music (with a few exceptions) and definitely don’t watch their MVs but I will post about what I notice and also when I want to comment on something. Hopefully I won't be too active here ahaha

Ironically btes never made me love myself but if I can love devil’s pawns, I can love anyone :D Overall I now understand why God let me experience this, I mean I found VC and my relationship with Jesus is now stronger than ever. What devil meant for bad God meant for good, glory to God!

vic

Established
Just watch from 35:20 a armys ask "if you are cautious in front of the staff, shake a carrot." He than wanted to shake a spoon but he doesnt do itxD but instead he shake his finger hahaha
This!!!! Tae also talked about his mixtape, how it was going to be delayed because he wanted to do things in his pace, yet if that is true, why did he give so many teasers? :D Seriously for a while Tae looked like his old innocent self, he even stimmed

But on a more serious note, you can see how rigid his movements got bc of whatever the staff did. At least some comments noticed...

Here at at 19:10, Tae played a song about wanting a vacation, as a "message to their PD". And at 38:14, he said "You should always pray, huh?". Reminds me of when he and Yoongi went to a church in Finland.

At 6:29, Tae made a dirty signal... At 20:41 he asked staff about a meeting. That eye roll. Starting at 26:08 staff denied permission to give spoilers or talk about Jimin. But JK said to "say it" so Tae told how he (Tae) was going to a meeting, to discuss the image he should show army. Who knows what happened. Both JK and V were glued every time staff spoke but Tae was more snarky and didn't really focus while JK went along and put lots of effort into the carnation. As if their parents didn't sell them out to the industry.

vic

Established
View attachment 50658
Listen if this is a sign or anything. Let me say if just if this brooch should be looking like a sunflower if they or tae are lurking here. We should write something. Maybe we can change something or we can gave them hope.This isnt the firsr time that such concidences happen here in this theard. This theard have over 4mil views.So if they are lurking here i want to say something.
JK wore a similar brooch to Tae's during a shooting in Finland, in their 2020 winter package. Pic from G.C.F:
sfkaöfg.PNG

Let me be obnoxious and bring up old stuff...again. You can ignore me. As a Finn I obv had to watch that package (excuses...). I wasn't in the mental place to do it last year.

They had to earn pocket money by playing games (financial abuse or theatrics) and they were supervised even in their "free time" (ofc they had actual free time too, I don't understand why they need to lie like that). JK cried after writing a letter to army. Maybe it was scripted, maybe he was actually overwhelmed for whatever reason. His emotions felt muted. Hobi literally cast a magic spell, they outright admitted it. Te and Sugar went to a church (looked kinda out of place to me haha everything considered). Te prayed for a moment and "had a lot to ask for". Too bad God doesn't hear the lost's prayers unless it's a cry for help (no use asking for a new car when your soul's damned). Who knows who he prayed to or if he was jk

Maybe there was some hidden reason for their visit. But like last time (this was their 2nd visit already), I think they actually enjoyed their time. Maybe bc they just like the country, but also because Finland's population is so small they get to walk in public without mobs forming. When they went out during night time, about all of them said they got sentimental and a few said they felt like children again. Tea said he felt a feeling he had wanted to feel for a long time and Sugar said he would even like to live here. Kinda sad if they're speaking the truth. But they chose their life. Like always I feel conflicted.

queen82

Star
JK wore a similar brooch to Tae's during a shooting in Finland, in their 2020 winter package. Pic from G.C.F:
View attachment 50962

Let me be obnoxious and bring up old stuff...again. You can ignore me. As a Finn I obv had to watch that package (excuses...). I wasn't in the mental place to do it last year.

They had to earn pocket money by playing games (financial abuse or theatrics) and they were supervised even in their "free time" (ofc they had actual free time too, I don't understand why they need to lie like that). JK cried after writing a letter to army. Maybe it was scripted, maybe he was actually overwhelmed for whatever reason. His emotions felt muted. Hobi literally cast a magic spell, they outright admitted it. Te and Sugar went to a church (looked kinda out of place to me haha everything considered). Te prayed for a moment and "had a lot to ask for". Too bad God doesn't hear the lost's prayers unless it's a cry for help (no use asking for a new car when your soul's damned). Who knows who he prayed to or if he was jk

Maybe there was some hidden reason for their visit. But like last time (this was their 2nd visit already), I think they actually enjoyed their time. Maybe bc they just like the country, but also because Finland's population is so small they get to walk in public without mobs forming. When they went out during night time, about all of them said they got sentimental and a few said they felt like children again. Tea said he felt a feeling he had wanted to feel for a long time and Sugar said he would even like to live here. Kinda sad if they're speaking the truth. But they chose their life. Like always I feel conflicted.
maybe they start to regret their decision

vic

Established
Alright I woke up and chose offence. After this I will stop my posting spree as I've said everything I intended to. If I'm ever going to post something as ambitious and tremendously optimistic as this, now feels like the right time considering the weverse speculation. As long as they're breathing, they have hope. Actually if I can benefit even one person (anyone) then I'm happy.

To ARMY and people on this thread:
If you’re a christian, make sure that you love GOD above everything else, that JESUS is the lord of your life and that the HOLY SPIRIT is guiding you. You don’t need to know about the darkness, idolatry is still a sin. If you love/care for beetees, please pray for them!! But don't feel obligated to and focus on your walk with the Lord. Warn your family, friends, neighbors. Time is short.

If you’re not a christian, then I’m sorry but I care for your soul more than your feelings. Just like a painting is proof of a painter and building proof of a builder, creation is proof of a creator. There is a God that loves you. You can’t earn your way to heaven, even one sin is too much in the face of the holy God. If you do not have Jesus on the day of judgement then I’m sorry but you are not going to make it. Please I beg of you. Forget distractions. You're going to spend eternity either with God or without God. Open your heart and ask Jesus to reveal himself to you and He will.

To BTS:
I’m sorry for shipping you, lusting after you and supporting your company by giving them views/money. If there were no ARMY, there would be no BTS. Maybe you don’t care or you even like your current situation but I’m serious. I don’t hate you, I love you and I forgive you.

If you seek wisdom, wisdom starts with the fear of God. If you seek glory and wealth, there’s nothing like the glory of heaven. If you seek fame and have already made your decision, fine. But there's no way you can escape God’s wrath. God grieves for the things done against you and will punish those who hurt you, but he also grieves for the things you do and if you don’t repent, you too will be punished. BTS always says to love yourself. Love your soul, then.

You are serving the father of all lies, and live in a world where good is evil and evil is good. Stop serving the devil! You can’t sell your soul, it belongs to God. Time is short. Even if you get your crown, it will be for a brief time only. Isn't it better to struggle with Christ for a little while and live forever in heaven's glory than to celebrate with the devil for a little while and be eternally damned in hell, forever away from your creator? But you already know that the devil is not making you happy. So are you just going to suffer forever? Why?? The devil hates you and is the one hurting you. Stop believing in his lies!

If you seek love, God is love. If you seek freedom, the truth will set you free and Jesus is the way the truth and the life. If you seek God, Jesus is the only way to God. Don’t give up on God, if you’re reading this, whoever you are, he has not given up on you. You are lovable and you can be saved. You are NOT too big of a sinner. The crucifixion of Jesus is enough. Jesus died for all of your sins. He came to set the captives free. Accept Christ as your savior and let the Holy Spirit change you. The true living God created you and He loves you and wants to heal you, if you let Him. Call on the name of Jesus of Nazareth to protect you from the evil works of darkness. Seek him with all your heart and you will find him. It is NOT too late.

”Everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.” Romans 10:13

”Jesus answered, ”I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father expect through me.” John 14:6

”24 Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Whoever wants to be my disciple must deny themselves and take up their cross and follow me. 25 For whoever wants to save their life will lose it, but whoever loses their life for me will find it. 26 What good will it be for someone to gain the whole world, yet forfeit their soul? Or what can anyone give in exchange for their soul? 27 For the Son of Man is going to come in his Father’s glory with his angels, and then he will reward each person according to what they have done. ” Matthew 16:24-27

Amen.

Last edited:
I have some weird information and I am not sure if it is true. I will delete it soon. Sorry if this has been discussed already:

-V is a bastard child. This has some association with him being a Moonchild and explains why he does not have a close relationship with his siblings and yearns for his dads approval.

-V is a black magician. This is the darkest form of magic and completely shatters the soul. Black magic is defined as the 'left-hand path' and its weird cause I am pretty sure V is left-handed. It is malicious, carnal and evil. It requires sacrifice and he works with evil-spirits because it is expected of him. The 'Angels' he speaks of that aid him are entities that he communicates with. He is the only one who has sacrificed someone...

-Jin embodies white magic. He will be sacrificed through a black magic ritual. The white magician should accept his fate.

-White magic is feminine. Black magic is masculine and embodies satan. The elite want to create an imbalance in the spiritual world. When jin dies, energy will be harnessed from their fans and their grief to further an agenda.
"V is a bastard child" LMAOOOOOOO. Does this mean he has attitude problems?