BTS discussion thread

twoeyes

Rookie
If BTS is actually under mind control does that mean that there's a branch of the Project monarch in korea?
'Cause they were born and raised there, or they were programmed after coming to america? But the simbolysms were there since the very beginning this is why it's confusing to me.
I did some research on the NIS (National Intelligence Service in korea) and secret projects but found nothing so far
So many questions

LovelyStan

Established
If BTS is actually under mind control does that mean that there's a branch of the Project monarch in korea?
'Cause they were born and raised there, or they were programmed after coming to america? But the simbolysms were there since the very beginning this is why it's confusing to me.
I did some research on the NIS (National Intelligence Service in korea) and secret projects but found nothing so far
So many questions
I can give you my opinion on your post

I think back then when BTS debuted the trend of putting symbolism in MVs started. But the boys weren't aware and very little educated on that topic. BTS was becoming popular and popular by year. At some point Bang PD signed contracts with various undercover cults that made BTS internationally more famous. Eversince the 'Fake love' era, they didn't even tried hiding the symbolism and said it had a 'deep meaning'. If we talk about brainwashing, I would say they are under certain hypnosis. I could go into further detail but it's very complex explaning it since there are many posibilities

MariMarrie

Veteran
So many questions
They are tools if you research about NIS search about stakeholder of BH, 5M company, not bang pedo iam sure theres a big people behind him..

twoeyes

Rookie
In his Book, Fritz springmeier says that Joseph Mengele, a nazi doctor responsible for bringing to the US his refined technique in the mind control field, travelled worldwide programming people and that the Moriah's (another illuminatti elite group) have MILLIONS under programming worldwide like what?! The rabbit hole actually goes deeper than we think, so there's a huge chance that many other governments and institutions have been using MK ultra techniques on its citizens

Last edited:

helloyall

Established
View attachment 50658
Listen if this is a sign or anything. Let me say if just if this brooch should be looking like a sunflower if they or tae are lurking here. We should write something. Maybe we can change something or we can gave them hope.This isnt the firsr time that such concidences happen here in this theard. This theard have over 4mil views.So if they are lurking here i want to say something.

First RM:
Listen idk you i cant judge about you i just van say what i see and what i see i dont like it. I dont want to say you are evil or something. But if you think you are genius sorry than i need to disapointed you. You are one of the most dumbest persons. You sell your freedom your soul for few years fame. How many persons like you also was famous and where are them now? Think about it. I dont hate you but i hate your actions i hate this signs. I know you wouldnt care much about i say. But i wish for you to find the right path.

Seokjin:
As i first saw you i thought that i know you before. You dont know me but iam pretty much like you. I hate how you changed. I had never thought that you would change like this. You eyes that was full of innocence and life are now full of emptyness you arent the kim seokjin that i like it. You arent anymore yourself. You are like them. And i hated it. I pray for your happiness and protection. May god bless your soul and protect you. Even if you dont deserve my prayers and even you dont care i pray for you.

Yoongi: I had not much to say. Some here in this theard think you are evil maybe yes but there is somrthing i like about you. You dont seem arrogant to me but maybe just to me because i want to see you like this. Maybe because you like halal guys*cough*XD

Jhope: You are like Jin you changed sadly in the bad way. Funny that guys that we had talked here in this theard how good they are changed in the bad way. Hmm very sus. But no matte how many signs you do it seems more force than you want.

Jimin: Some members dont like you very much *cough* @somewhat_yuna XD she doesnt hate you but let me say you doesnt pass her vibe check hahaha. You seem very insecure about yourself but you shoudlnt your arent fat you arent ugly idk which person write such disgusting words but listen you arent really you are beautiul how you are. Please focus more in the positive comment section. But i see you are very manipulative you can be kind but you also have bad personaliy traits.

Taehyung: First i want to apolgaze to you. I thought you are like them. But the more i focused on you i see kim taehyung and not v. I see how you hate them. You put so many signs for example music that you like should show army how you currently feel. Iam so sry for you. Sometimes i wish i can hug you. You need very good friends that are loyal. You actions show me that you get often from fake frienda betrayed.You are so a lovely person. I love your personality you make me often smile when i feel down. Please dont listen to the people that told you to change. You arent weird. You are unique you are not like everyone. You are a strong man please be happy if you smile i smile and if you are sad iam sad. So dont be sad. I hope that my words i write before gaves you also power and hope. Stay strong.

Jungkook. One of the most members i felt sry. You was so young. I watched so many videos. Where you was injured. Many staffs dont treat you good. You had such bambi innocent eyes but sadly like most members they are empty now. You dont seem evil to me but more controlled.

Idk if they will ever read this but i like this thought maybe they will.

My english is very basic so iam sry for my grammar.
What do u mean by liking "halal guys"?

View attachment 50658
Listen if this is a sign or anything. Let me say if just if this brooch should be looking like a sunflower if they or tae are lurking here. We should write something. Maybe we can change something or we can gave them hope.This isnt the firsr time that such concidences happen here in this theard. This theard have over 4mil views.So if they are lurking here i want to say something.

First RM:
Listen idk you i cant judge about you i just van say what i see and what i see i dont like it. I dont want to say you are evil or something. But if you think you are genius sorry than i need to disapointed you. You are one of the most dumbest persons. You sell your freedom your soul for few years fame. How many persons like you also was famous and where are them now? Think about it. I dont hate you but i hate your actions i hate this signs. I know you wouldnt care much about i say. But i wish for you to find the right path.

Seokjin:
As i first saw you i thought that i know you before. You dont know me but iam pretty much like you. I hate how you changed. I had never thought that you would change like this. You eyes that was full of innocence and life are now full of emptyness you arent the kim seokjin that i like it. You arent anymore yourself. You are like them. And i hated it. I pray for your happiness and protection. May god bless your soul and protect you. Even if you dont deserve my prayers and even you dont care i pray for you.

Yoongi: I had not much to say. Some here in this theard think you are evil maybe yes but there is somrthing i like about you. You dont seem arrogant to me but maybe just to me because i want to see you like this. Maybe because you like halal guys*cough*XD

Jhope: You are like Jin you changed sadly in the bad way. Funny that guys that we had talked here in this theard how good they are changed in the bad way. Hmm very sus. But no matte how many signs you do it seems more force than you want.

Jimin: Some members dont like you very much *cough* @somewhat_yuna XD she doesnt hate you but let me say you doesnt pass her vibe check hahaha. You seem very insecure about yourself but you shoudlnt your arent fat you arent ugly idk which person write such disgusting words but listen you arent really you are beautiul how you are. Please focus more in the positive comment section. But i see you are very manipulative you can be kind but you also have bad personaliy traits.

Taehyung: First i want to apolgaze to you. I thought you are like them. But the more i focused on you i see kim taehyung and not v. I see how you hate them. You put so many signs for example music that you like should show army how you currently feel. Iam so sry for you. Sometimes i wish i can hug you. You need very good friends that are loyal. You actions show me that you get often from fake frienda betrayed.You are so a lovely person. I love your personality you make me often smile when i feel down. Please dont listen to the people that told you to change. You arent weird. You are unique you are not like everyone. You are a strong man please be happy if you smile i smile and if you are sad iam sad. So dont be sad. I hope that my words i write before gaves you also power and hope. Stay strong.

Jungkook. One of the most members i felt sry. You was so young. I watched so many videos. Where you was injured. Many staffs dont treat you good. You had such bambi innocent eyes but sadly like most members they are empty now. You dont seem evil to me but more controlled.

Idk if they will ever read this but i like this thought maybe they will.

My english is very basic so iam sry for my grammar.
oh i hate him. without makeup he looks like he smells like fish and other bodily fluids.

Hey guys!

Silent lurker on this website and I pop up time to time.

That's really creepy. His brooch actually looks like a sunflower. It also stands out on his outfit. Someone mentioned a while ago that there are spies on this website. I would not be suprised if BTS come to this website sometimes.

Also, just wanted to remind y'all to say your prayers before you watch a music video. In their recent concert, they performed Dope and J-hope clearly hex's the audience. It was so blatant and obvious it actually made me laugh.

He does it at 0:49 seconds. He does the horn sign and everything.
they look like clowns. jimin looks awful here

queen82

Star
First yes i believe that they are lurking here. This signs are too obvious to be just a concidences. Concidences can happen but not that often. I really want to know what they think about what we wrote here in this theard.

And secound Wtf you are right...he really does this harry potter move.Jhope baby why you do this :( . You arent jhope anymore you are jpotter xD
i really want to know that they think too

theartbook35

Veteran
they look like clowns. jimin looks awful here
Why are they all in a cage and pretending to be amazed by it? The performance itself isn't that bad. Low energy which is a bit odd for the song, but it's not a crap performance. Jimin is lip syncing as usual, but the other guys sound good.

On a side note, Hoseok's opening verse in Dope is partially censored because he says sh!t, and I've always thought that was so funny considering that UGH has never been censored and they say sh!t in that song over and over and over again. Years and years ago, Hoseok and Yoongi's verses were so censored that during one live performance they actually rapped the names of some of the band members' pets to poke fun at being censored. At the time I didn't know that's what they were doing so I just noticed the lyrics changed, then I looked it up and got a good giggle out of it.