BTS discussion thread

Hon33

Veteran
I want to thank you @LittleLady for your comments here! They really made me realize a lot of things. I also feel like God should be in first place in our life. Being on this thread through the years was very emotional and important and that's why I feel the need to visit it but I do realize it's very time consuming. I am coming here more for the people lately than I am for bts but being active in their posts and stuff really messes me up cuz after all doesn't matter how many teories we make or how much we expose them, nothing in our lives changes because we already know our truth about them. I also wish army fans could wake up just the way we did and be cautious of their actions and brainwashing techniques but I know the chances of that happening are less than zero so..:/
I agree with what you are saying that God chooses his people and no one can just magically turn to Jesus and be saved (especially celebrities that are millionaires(bts included). God proved this many times throughout the Bible.
"Ye shall know them by their fruits. Do men gather grapes of thorns, or figs of thistles? Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit." - Mattew 7:16-17
We are the trees and our deeds are our fruits. Therefore we can know people by their deeds. I haven't seen good deeds from bts or any other celebrities for that matter. Even the charity events that they are all pushing are based on the elite's agendas (like JB and Ariana with their new collab recently). In that regard, He told us:
"He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still." - Revelation 22:11
and the most important thing:
"And he said unto them, Unto you it is given to know the mystery of the kingdom of God: but unto them that are without, all these things are done in parables: That seeing they may see, and not perceive; and hearing they may hear, and not understand; lest at any time they should be converted, and their sins should be forgiven them."
That's why I think He wouldn't want evil people to turn to Him and be saved. By evil I mean the ones, who have done the unpardonable sin (blasphemy against the Holy Spirit) which is condition number 1 if you want to be rich & famous celebrity.
That is like, for instance, having hope that Bill Gates would turn to God and be saved. Why would He want him? He paralized 500 000 children in Africa with his vaccines. And that is just from the official reports, only God knows the extend of his sins. And for every sin he commits satan is giving him more money and power as a reward. Why would then God want him? As He said: Let the unrightous continue to be unrightous. That way they just ensure their place in the lake of fire.
God also said: “But whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to sin, it would be better for him if a millstone were hung around his neck, and he were drowned in the depth of the sea."
Don't get me wrong, I know not the sins of bts but the facts speak for themselves. There are many obssesional fans out there and as @LittleLady said bts makes them lust(one of the 7 deadly sins). The members are more than aware of the deceptions they create with their fake "idol" image and they agree and sign on that life for fame and money. It's not like they had no choice to be like "idc, I won't portray this made up character because I don't want to brainwash people" At some point they all had a choice!
Even if we say that bighit signed them when they were not fully matured and aware of what they were getting into at the time, when their contract was over in 2018 they could just leave - If they had love for God nothing could stop them, even if bighit threatened them with their or their family's lives. There are people who risk their lives and know they are doomed if they don't sign certain contracts but yet they choose to do the right thing. People should be ready to stand by their own faith and believes and loose their lives for the Lord. God said: "He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it." After all this world belongs to the wicked. The next one is going to be eternal so we should be more worried about our place there.
Bts only think about awards, money and how to brainwash their fanbase by throwing the devil horns so their millions of followers can be like "hihi, love"...Pathetic!
Anyway, my point was they are full of ignorance and don't care about God and His will so my guess is God won't care about them and their will as well when the time for Judgement comes. #youreapwhatyousow
I’m staggered by what you are saying here. You are completely undermine Jesus’ death at the cross by what you are saying. He died so that salvation would be available to every one who chose to take it:

“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.” John 5:24

“All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.“ John 6:37

Who are we to judge who God will accept and who he won’t. We don’t know God’s mind and we can most certainly never assume to. God gave His only son to save others. If that salvation wasn’t going to be available to everyone equally, why would he have done it?

We are all equal in God’s sight and each of us have the same chance to repent as the other.

Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[c] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.” 1 Corinthians 6:9

Someone posted this verse the other day. Do you see the word I have highlighted there - revilers? It refers to spreading rumours or hate about other people which you do not know to be true. that’s what people here are doing every time they say something bad about someone.
If you think God will favour you for posting speculation about another person, you are very wrong. He holds that sin equal to the sins you accuse others of. It says it right there in scripture.
If you think you have moral superiority over anyone, think again. You assume to know God’s mind and go against scriptural teaching about who God will grant Salvation to. If that’s not blasphemy against God, His Son and the Holy Spirit, then I don’t know what else is.

“For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another” Galatians 5:14-15

Hon33

Veteran
I am so glad the Holy Spirit was able to guide you to that truthful conclusion.

Listen my friends, bts may have been born in satanic families, but ultimately, they're the ones that made their choice. They were BORN to be wicked! Not everyone is born having a chance to repent, there are wicked people as well, and then there's Gods people that are destined to belong to him already from the beginning. Many are purposely born wicked for 3 main reasons:

1.) To test us, (Yes we are tested and put on trial by God on purpose so we can get an understanding of humbleness, and to be taught day by day about resisting the flesh and the dark forces. It's the same as a parent teaching their child and testing them so that they can grow up knowing right from wrong, that is the same with God)

2.) These celebrities were also born wicked so that God can have his people expose them and the darkness of this world. He willingly let them be born wicked so he can set an example of good vs evil, there HAS to be evil in this world for a fair what? JUDGEMENT.

3.) If there weren't any wicked people except satan and his demons, then everybody would go to Gods kingdom, but WAIT- why doesn't everyone go? 2 reasons: 1.) They have free will and chose the other path and 2.) Because God already CHOSE his people, and to have a fair humble relationship, we can't just know this, accept him, and live a perfect life. Nope, we will be tested, we will go through hard times, but it's all worth it because as soon as you're rewarded by God, you'll instantly know that all the pain you've went through for and by God was worth it.

^That's a true relationship right there. Praise God!

So in conclusion, PLEASE, anyone reading this, there is no point of praying for the already condemned, for bts and the majority of other celebrities, and the majority of the government already failed, they failed from the beginning just like satan and his demons. No matter what they're doing right now, they already lost. This is also why you see celebrities talking about being crowned by their God aka satan.

No point in praying for the eternally damned, I'm sorry if this hurts but why have hope for those who lost already, you're just wasting your time obsessing over the thought of them being saved. God taught me this about 2 years ago, so this is him talking to you guys through me.
This literally the most blasphemous thing I’ve ever read!

LittleLady

Established
This literally the most blasphemous thing I’ve ever read!
How? The fact I said not everyone would get saved? Well it's true, Jesus himself said most would go to the lake of fire. Jesus does desire for everyone to be saved but if you turn to satan and become so wicked, God will turn his face from you, and that's what happened with bts. Plus, they sold out. It's done.

LittleLady

Established
I’m staggered by what you are saying here. You are completely undermine Jesus’ death at the cross by what you are saying. He died so that salvation would be available to every one who chose to take it:

“Truly, truly, I say to you, whoever hears my word and believes him who sent me has eternal life. He does not come into judgment, but has passed from death to life.” John 5:24

“All that the Father gives me will come to me, and whoever comes to me I will never cast out.“ John 6:37

Who are we to judge who God will accept and who he won’t. We don’t know God’s mind and we can most certainly never assume to. God gave His only son to save others. If that salvation wasn’t going to be available to everyone equally, why would he have done it?

We are all equal in God’s sight and each of us have the same chance to repent as the other.

Do not be deceived: neither the sexually immoral, nor idolaters, nor adulterers, nor men who practice homosexuality,[c] 10 nor thieves, nor the greedy, nor drunkards, nor revilers, nor swindlers will inherit the kingdom of God.” 1 Corinthians 6:9

Someone posted this verse the other day. Do you see the word I have highlighted there - revilers? It refers to spreading rumours or hate about other people which you do not know to be true. that’s what people here are doing every time they say something bad about someone.
If you think God will favour you for posting speculation about another person, you are very wrong. He holds that sin equal to the sins you accuse others of. It says it right there in scripture.
If you think you have moral superiority over anyone, think again. You assume to know God’s mind and go against scriptural teaching about who God will grant Salvation to. If that’s not blasphemy against God, His Son and the Holy Spirit, then I don’t know what else is.

“For the whole law is fulfilled in one word: “You shall love your neighbor as yourself.” But if you bite and devour one another, watch out that you are not consumed by one another” Galatians 5:14-15
Actually, God does give his people the authority to judge so long as it's judging RIGHTEOUSLY. Also, God literally claimed that his people were the apple of his eye. So no, we are not all equal. That would mean Gods people are equal to satanists. I could never handle someone telling me some mess like that. Why do people think Christians are trying to be above everyone else when it was Jesus that chose them to be his people (excluding cold/lukewarm Christians) in the first place? You're confused.

How? The fact I said not everyone would get saved? Well it's true, Jesus himself said most would go to the lake of fire. Jesus does desire for everyone to be saved but if you turn to satan and become so wicked, God will turn his face from you, and that's what happened with bts. Plus, they sold out. It's done.
How can u be so sure? I mean u dont know them personally, dont u think thats a large claim to make on people u dont actually know?

LittleLady

Established
How can u be so sure? I mean u dont know them personally, dont u think thats a large claim to make on people u dont actually know?
It's blatantly obvious they're not getting out. If you sell your soul and work for satan and attempt to get out, guess what happens? Your existence is over. Thankfully, some satanists are still able to repent but going to the lowest of the low and selling your soul and doing all of this jacked up mess isn't getting you a spot in heaven. God revealed this to me IMMEDIATELY during the time I discovered bts. I remember going to the restroom and typing in "bts" because everyone couldn't stop talking about them and as soon as I seen one picture, God said, "They are involved, they are not my children."

Just to ask, so everyone get to just go to Heaven? U say all sins are equal? So say the killing and torturing of a baby would be the same as stealing a loaf of bread because u are hungry?
It's blatantly obvious they're not getting out. If you sell your soul and work for satan and attempt to get out, guess what happens? Your existence is over. Thankfully, some satanists are still able to repent but going to the lowest of the low and selling your soul and doing all of this jacked up mess isn't getting you a spot in heaven. God revealed this to me IMMEDIATELY during the time I discovered bts. I remember going to the restroom and typing in "bts" because everyone couldn't stop talking about them and as soon as I seen one picture, God said, "They are involved, they are not my children."
Hmm interesting. Well I still say nobody can know for sure. Mark Passio is an adult and was a satanic priest for many many years. He got out and now warns ppl about the dangers of Satanism and tells ppl how satanism works and seeks to ruin society. He is an adult. I dont know. Maybe im naive. Who knows

taepeach

Veteran
Just to ask, so everyone get to just go to Heaven? U say all sins are equal? So say the killing and torturing of a baby would be the same as stealing a loaf of bread because u are hungry?

Hmm interesting. Well I still say nobody can know for sure. Mark Passio is an adult and was a satanic priest for many many years. He got out and now warns ppl about the dangers of Satanism and tells ppl how satanism works and seeks to ruin society. He is an adult. I dont know. Maybe im naive. Who knows
Theres this youtuber as well who was born into the occult, abused/programmed as a child, and lived her whole life deep into the occult, she even was involved with the rituals and sacrificed her own baby. But she escaped, and she is saved and protected by God now. And the videos I and i think mimi have posted a couple of times whos name is tamara magdalane, her family was luciferian and she was actually part of the music industry for several years, until she was also saved years later and now does her amazing exposing videos. Testimonies like this give me hope that bts can be just like that too..obviously we dont know what will happen to them yet and there are many celebrities who definitely are not planning on giving up satan, but i just generally pray and have hope that even the fewest amongst the occult (those who still havent fully given in yet) will be saved and that God will do the most unexpected.

Hon33

Veteran
Did you read the verses I quoted? No one will be excluded if they repent.
Not everyone will be saved, but that will not be God’s choice. To say otherwise is an insult to the sacrifice Jesus made.

mimis

Established

Didn't God say: “Enter through the narrow gate. For wide is the gate and broad is the road that leads to destruction, and many enter through it. But small is the gate and narrow the road that leads to life, and only a few find it."
I don't see bts on the narrow path, because walking on it means having humblness. How is Jin humble by calling himself worldwide handsome and how is V humble by calling himself God? I can make conclusions by their actions. I wouldn't go on to analyze them if they were decieving no one but themselves. But they literally decieve hundreds of millions of people, who praze their actions, decisions and fetishize everything they do. Their fans are like sheep and their shepherds (bts) lead them astray. What makes you think God isn't angry at them for what they do? God created us but these 7 figures somehow take over his functions by making hundreds of millions of people be depended on them and turn these "false gods" into the meanings of their life...if that's not messed up then I don't know what is!

mimis

Established
Did you read the verses I quoted? No one will be excluded if they repent.
Not everyone will be saved, but that will not be God’s choice. To say otherwise is an insult to the sacrifice Jesus made.
They can't turn to God because they are full of ignorance and their hearts are far away from Him. They are not like us so it would be wrong to try to put ourselves in their shoes and somehow hope for miricles. Because they wake up every day and thank their lord (not our!) for the money he gave 'em, for the awards they keep winning and the delusional realm their fallowers enter. That is far away from what God prases! Unless they give up their millions of dollars and leave the industry I don't see them being saved!
"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." - Matthew 19:24
because He also said:
"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." - Matthew 6:24

Hon33

Veteran

Hi TheNightDuck, everyone will not go to heaven but everyone has the opportunity to. Jesus died on the cross, so that everyone could equally have the opportunity to be saved. However, in order to be saved, one must repent and repentance includes asking for forgiveness and then living a life that is worthy of God. Scripture tells us that if we do that, then we will be blessed with eternal life.
Salvation in Christianity, is granted by God’s grace, through faith.
Believing that all sins are equal is difficult, I know. Our instinct tells us that they can’t be but that’s what Scripture teaches and it is not for us to question God’s judgement. Faith comes from trusting in God’s word, even though we don’t understand why some things.are the way He says they are. . In due time, his plan will be revealed to us.

You’re not naive. You have made your decisions based on the information you have. I have made mine based on what I believe.

You are right that Satanism is evil and believe me, I know it exists. My feelings about it are just different to you. I don’t think Satan is necessarily a visible force in the world. I believe it is insidious and to be found in the places that are least obvious. I think you have to be careful about even talking about Satanism because I firmly believe that we shouldn’t give voice to it.
When I was a little girl in church, we used to sing a song about the devil being a sly old fox. I think that is very, very true. I think that speculating about these things and attaching the actions of groups like BTS to Satanism, could in fact be Satan’s actions, in itself.
After all, look at the attention Satan received through speculation like this. If he wants attention, threads like this give it to him.
Then you’ve got people giving misinformation about God, saying that he isn’t a fair and just God and will reject people from salvation. That is contrary to everything scripture teaches. Satan doesn’t need BTS to influence people, Christians on this thread are doing it for him. Christians all over the world do it for them in their self-righteous behaviour. They don’t show the characteristics, God asked them to. They’re spreading false teaching, which Paul warned against in Galatians and other places.
God is unknowable by humans like us. We will never know his mind or his intentions and that is the beauty on which a relationship with Him is founded. We have to trust in His word and in the future, in His time and not ours, we will know His truth.
I am trying to not be “preachy”. I’m just trying to explain what scripture says. I don’t have some of the answers but I have to trust that someday, I will understand.
I hope that explains things a little.

Hon33

Veteran
They can't turn to God because they are full of ignorance and their hearts are far away from Him. They are not like us so it would be wrong to try to put ourselves in their shoes and somehow hope for miricles. Because they wake up every day and thank their lord (not our!) for the money he gave 'em, for the awards they keep winning and the delusional realm their fallowers enter. That is far away from what God prases! Unless they give up their millions of dollars and leave the industry I don't see them being saved!
"And again I say unto you, It is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle, than for a rich man to enter into the kingdom of God." - Matthew 19:24
because He also said:
"No man can serve two masters: for either he will hate the one, and love the other; or else he will hold to the one, and despise the other. Ye cannot serve God and mammon." - Matthew 6:24
Anyone can turn to God. Your post said that God would reject them and He would never reject anyone who repents. It is not your place to judge whether someone is capable of repentance or not.

Hon33

Veteran
Actually, God does give his people the authority to judge so long as it's judging RIGHTEOUSLY. Also, God literally claimed that his people were the apple of his eye. So no, we are not all equal. That would mean Gods people are equal to satanists. I could never handle someone telling me some mess like that. Why do people think Christians are trying to be above everyone else when it was Jesus that chose them to be his people (excluding cold/lukewarm Christians) in the first place? You're confused.
You’re very confused.
Do you understand the enormity of what God did by sending His Son to die on the cross? You would have to love your people very much to do that.
God is a just God. He has gone to extraordinary lengths to save his people from evil. Even as he punished Eve in the Garden of Eden for her sins, he promised that her descendants would be blessed. When the people of Israel built false idols at Sinai, he didn’t abandon them and when they still rejected him in favour of the Babylonians, he returned to save them. He sent His own son Jesus Christ to die for their sins.
No, not everyone will be saved. However, everyone can be saved. He has absolutely not given us the right to judge anyone - except in the laws of society, not on religious or moral grounds.

mimis

Established
because He also said:
And also in Matthew, a rich young man asks Jesus what actions bring eternal life. First, Jesus advises the man to obey the commandments. When the man responds that he already observes them, and asks what else he can do, Jesus adds: "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
God gives us these interactions in the Bible for a reason. That's why we say rich are full of ignorance, they know what God commanded and desires but they choose not to follow Him. Bts ain' no a special exclusion of these examples.
There is no point in arguing though, I mean while we argue about whether they are saved or not they fly with private planes, eat expensive shit and have the times of their lives. They love living in the pain and in their beautiful prison, they themselves got into!!! The lyrics of their song ON justifies they made their own decision to follow the dark side and love it!
...Throw myself whole into both worlds ...Carried myself into this beautiful prison...Choosing to descend into the dark abyss....Bring it, bring the pain, on yeah...

Theres this youtuber as well who was born into the occult, abused/programmed as a child, and lived her whole life deep into the occult, she even was involved with the rituals and sacrificed her own baby. But she escaped, and she is saved and protected by God now. And the videos I and i think mimi have posted a couple of times whos name is tamara magdalane, her family was luciferian and she was actually part of the music industry for several years, until she was also saved years later and now does her amazing exposing videos. Testimonies like this give me hope that bts can be just like that too..obviously we dont know what will happen to them yet and there are many celebrities who definitely are not planning on giving up satan, but i just generally pray and have hope that even the fewest amongst the occult (those who still havent fully given in yet) will be saved and that God will do the most unexpected.
Taepeach I totally agree. Sooo many people have escaped the world of Satanism and its amazing and so very hopeful

I do understand that the brain is an extremely complex organ and the mind is something we cant fully comprehend. Everyone has such different mental capacities etc etc. I dont know if u read a book called How to create an Undetectable mind control slave by Fritz springmeier, anyways he speaks about the babies being goaded within the womb already and then they are programmed in such a way as to never see the way out or have the ability to seek salvation. Some people are more weak minded some are naturally stronger mentally. So I try to reserve my judgements unless I know for SURE someone has violated and been cruel to kids people and animals. U know?'because my heart cant stand that.but I feel alot of compassion for these kids who grew up in Satanic cults. Its really awful. Unless someone gives me solid proof Beets do evil things like THAT, I doubt ill ever hate them because I tend to not hate anyone(except one person who shall not be named haha)

Last edited:

lauren_xox

Rookie
And also in Matthew, a rich young man asks Jesus what actions bring eternal life. First, Jesus advises the man to obey the commandments. When the man responds that he already observes them, and asks what else he can do, Jesus adds: "If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me." But when the young man heard that saying, he went away sorrowful: for he had great possessions.
God gives us these interactions in the Bible for a reason. That's why we say rich are full of ignorance, they know what God commanded and desires but they choose not to follow Him. Bts ain' no a special exclusion of these examples.
There is no point in arguing though, I mean while we argue about whether they are saved or not they fly with private planes, eat expensive shit and have the times of their lives. They love living in the pain and in their beautiful prison, they themselves got into!!! The lyrics of their song ON justifies they made their own decision to follow the dark side and love it!
...Throw myself whole into both worlds ...Carried myself into this beautiful prison...Choosing to descend into the dark abyss....Bring it, bring the pain, on yeah...
Thank you.

mimis

Established
I am so glad the Holy Spirit was able to guide you to that truthful conclusion.

Listen my friends, bts may have been born in satanic families, but ultimately, they're the ones that made their choice. They were BORN to be wicked! Not everyone is born having a chance to repent, there are wicked people as well, and then there's Gods people that are destined to belong to him already from the beginning. Many are purposely born wicked for 3 main reasons:

1.) To test us, (Yes we are tested and put on trial by God on purpose so we can get an understanding of humbleness, and to be taught day by day about resisting the flesh and the dark forces. It's the same as a parent teaching their child and testing them so that they can grow up knowing right from wrong, that is the same with God)

2.) These celebrities were also born wicked so that God can have his people expose them and the darkness of this world. He willingly let them be born wicked so he can set an example of good vs evil, there HAS to be evil in this world for a fair what? JUDGEMENT.

3.) If there weren't any wicked people except satan and his demons, then everybody would go to Gods kingdom, but WAIT- why doesn't everyone go? 2 reasons: 1.) They have free will and chose the other path and 2.) Because God already CHOSE his people, and to have a fair humble relationship, we can't just know this, accept him, and live a perfect life. Nope, we will be tested, we will go through hard times, but it's all worth it because as soon as you're rewarded by God, you'll instantly know that all the pain you've went through for and by God was worth it.

^That's a true relationship right there. Praise God!

So in conclusion, PLEASE, anyone reading this, there is no point of praying for the already condemned, for bts and the majority of other celebrities, and the majority of the government already failed, they failed from the beginning just like satan and his demons. No matter what they're doing right now, they already lost. This is also why you see celebrities talking about being crowned by their God aka satan.

No point in praying for the eternally damned, I'm sorry if this hurts but why have hope for those who lost already, you're just wasting your time obsessing over the thought of them being saved. God taught me this about 2 years ago, so this is him talking to you guys through me.
I feel like Hon33 is here to test us. I won't be surprised if the profile turns out to be bts insider. It's clear that Hon33 only came here to argue and contredicts.
But I want to thank you @Hon33 because by opposing us you just make us come with more examples and proofs out of scripture that bts are not saved as of this moment! You just make the line between black and white even more clear.
Anyway wish everyone a happy & successful day <3

*I won't continue this fight anymore. Everyone has the right to believe whatever and I am no one to judge so...best of luck and God bless your heart!

Hon33

Veteran
I’m not arguing with you about that.
I'm questioning the fact that you salvation isn’t open to everyone - that there are some people who cannot be saved.