BTS discussion thread

muchim

Rookie
I was talking with my friends who's been making me an army and we discussed this,

I asked her if she still stan them or not, and she said no after the wings era, she becomes less interested in them and so am I rn, and yeah we're college students too so we don't have time.

We talked so much about how they became so different since Idol era. Mostly, ta3hyung.

He becomes flat at sudden, I know people told me that they're mature rn so probably he wants to keep his image BUT I don't think so, bcs me and my friend were still same, I mean, dude, in 3 years how much it's possible to get change? if you're a cheerful person you will still the same as before no matter how many years you passed. I thought that ta3hyung started changing after his grandma's death? dunno. just IMO.

And I still watched the b4angb4ngcon bcs they played the past era (bulletproof - wings) lol. I missed the past of them.

Kittyn

Established
I was talking with my friends who's been making me an army and we discussed this,

I asked her if she still stan them or not, and she said no after the wings era, she becomes less interested in them and so am I rn, and yeah we're college students too so we don't have time.

We talked so much about how they became so different since Idol era. Mostly, ta3hyung.

He becomes flat at sudden, I know people told me that they're mature rn so probably he wants to keep his image BUT I don't think so, bcs me and my friend were still same, I mean, dude, in 3 years how much it's possible to get change? if you're a cheerful person you will still the same as before no matter how many years you passed. I thought that ta3hyung started changing after his grandma's death? dunno. just IMO.

And I still watched the b4angb4ngcon bcs they played the past era (bulletproof - wings) lol. I missed the past of them.
Me too I like their past era that's why I like BTS but sadly majority want their flower boy songs and image and they cannot go back to that.

Kittyn

Established
Suga "shady mode level 1000000" lol – "wise decision to remain silent", absolutely. You're such a good writer. But Suga is in my opinion, although I know many don't agree, the one BTS member who will come out of all of this with the most. It all comes down to the music. You can have the most beautiful (handsome), talented, amazing dancers and singers, but they all sing and dance to the music. Suga makes really good music. I think they all can, of course RM and huge kudos to multi-talented J-Hope. All 7 can can write lyrics and more. But Suga has extra ability in this regard, with melodies/beat/lyrics, and I think when all is said and done, he will go on to produce hits for decades.

You are right also about Jin. He was never intimidated by Suga and to a large extent, I didn't find that J-Hope or RM were intimidated by him much over the years. They all knew enough to leave him alone, though. Just by the way, if I were them, I would be intimidated more by J-Hope than any other member, but that's just me. If I can find one particular video clip of why, I will post it.
JHope looks like the most approachable member because he's a sunshine but I think the scariest when serious or in his non-persona mode. In fairness he's a professional and did his persona well. I think he's still a good guy with the bts members like a bridge to the hyung and maknae line. Interacting with the hujngs and playing with the maknae (when I watch Bangtan bombs)

Kittyn

Established
I know, they probably get many new armys, but they start to lose old armys.

The songs were so beautiful in past now it seems "nah, I've just heard it once only"
And their latest album...nah... I think laat year's better. I still have their old songs on my playlist but did not bother to download the new ones after I hear these on Spotify.

muchim

Rookie
And their latest album...nah... I think laat year's better. I still have their old songs on my playlist but did not bother to download the new ones after I hear these on Spotify.
the new ones good but Idk why I feel that the songs were lacking their true identity, sorry this is just my opinion. and I heard that their songs not only produced by only themselves but with other producers around the world, tbh it feels different even they still put the good lyric in it but uh still it feels so different

I hate to admit it but... I really don't like their new ones... that's why I still enjoying hyyh, wings, and the others in the past

i don't hate the concept, it just I don't like how they create those songs with other outside bighit

Edit:

I hope that they can find their own identity again, maybe this sounds nonsense bcs all the time their songs are identical about them but I just want to get that 'bulletproof - wings era' feels

i miss them sm..

Last edited:

kuningnanaas

Rookie
Yes suga also said they had to use their "specialities", exactly because they had no money to debut, they would find sponsors and we all know what sponsorship means.

Maybe Jin helped them eat since none had the money to feed themselves , which means he looked after them ?
If you search just a little bit you'll find jin had ambiguous boundaries with maknae line way back in the days, That just makes me ?????? What even "stay loyal to me for the rest of your lives" mean. Seriously is this an Al Pacino movie !
I don't know I just don't.

Somewhere along the line, Tae was under RM wing ( same period taejin seemed to have a feud ) it's no longer the case...
Jimin is definitely under RM wing now.

That's why I said we got Taejinkook versus Yoonminjoon. Jhope is... ??? Cant warp my head around that man.

Same way I can't say weather Jin is a wolf in sheep clothes ( literally lmfao RJ is a lamb ) or he was a victim himself.
God will expose the tyrants sooner or later.

At this point it's not even about who's the victim and who's not. It's about taking the side that will benefit your future plans the most.
[/Q]

Tae has royal bloodline cause of Gwangsan Kim's descendant same as Jin, then, Is he as the youngest line still defeate with his royal bloody line?

*forgive my bad english

muchim

Rookie

I saw tH posted this on weverse:

1587290773167.jpg

The translate is:

Screenshot_2020-04-19-17-11-50-95.jpg

Any idea?

I hope that he's fine and good

Attachments

That's what I'm terrified about. Them being forced to let the elite have their way with them and violating them however they feel.

But this is their choice so...
Helloooo. If you look into MK UKTRA which basically translates to ULTIMATE MIND CONTROL. Some of them may unfortunately not have a choice, because some alters will be programmed to do it, so they may switch on the alter that has been programmed to be okay with the evil sexual deeds. Via torture to disassociate the mind their pleasure pain senses will be programmed to be reversed. So in pain their mind will have been programmed to feel pleasure. Ie, being forced to have anal sex with high up elite( sodomy is a main tool of mind control as it causes the dissacoiation of the mind by trying to mentally escape that torture)

If u read the book by brice taylor he mk ultra started at 4 months old and she was groomed since then to be a sex and mind file slave. Her father at a young age tortured her brain into switching pain and pleasure. He once took a burning fire rod from the fire place and inserted it into her vagina whilst saying you feel pleasure, this is good, pain is what feels good, and her brain was programmed for this.

So maybe they are forced to have and do evil sexual deeds but that specific alter that was created accepts it as good.

Its SICKENING!!!!!! Straight from satan

Last edited:

Shuna

Star
Guys i need your help urgently it's about a dream i had today. Does anyone know about dreams?
I had a very bad dream about Seokjin .... in the dream bts should sing and at the same time act like a kind of musical ... Seokjin got his turn he sang but how he sang and how he looked was the most painful since long thing I've ever seen. His eyes gleamed with tears he was slightly blushed he was looked at his emotional pain also his singing was so sad that everyone in the dream was so shocked that the audience of the musical was shocked as he sang.Afterwards I saw him on a skyscraper he jumped .... he committed suicide .... when I woke up I started to cry and shrine so bad it was ..... I pray to god that he is fine and it just a dream. Please if you are familiar with dreams someone can give me the explanation behind this dream.
It is not well what I am going to say, but THANKKK YOUUU. The fall led by V, the wings tear from V in addition to the other jumps. Confirm my theory and the glass of Absinthe and the green and the liquid. I recently understood it is sperm. To check, but would be the sperm of the man.

By cons, the building was under construction?

Wow, this is so interesting. I know about Juju priests through my friends, though I've never been to one personally.

I can believe what you've written tbh. Their rise to fame has been exponential which would point to higher ranking entities serving them and the use of high magic.

It's interesting that the number 6 is celebrated...does that mean ultimately B*T*S will have 6 members?

3 occultists - R*M. ¥00ng!. Either Jay-h0P3 or Ta3 - I'm trying to get a feel for which one it is but I'm finding it difficult.

Forced members - I think this is definitely Jay-Kay and Ta3.

Born into it - J!m!n and J!n

Debt settlement - I think this is J!n

J!n doesn't have a prominent role - and because of his background I'm inclined to think he was a 'contractual agreement' of sorts.

Thats so true, I mean we just speculating but I feel like Jimin was born into it and has been mk ultrad since he was very little, I say this because of the importance Alice in Wonderland is to Mk Ultra programming and how his dad had an Alice in Wonderland themed cafe, which is just too coincidental, and I think that Jimin is a very innocent soul deep in his core and has been forced to do things his soul truly rejects. Whenever I look at him I feel a deep deep need to pray for him and I feel a feeling of genuine care that he needs help out of something he hates. Just my opinion.

Shuna

Star
No the building was finished it was just a skyscraper.
Thank you!

Just a theory...
I dont know if you guys know that but seokjin has disease called swan neck. The disease is called this because the fingers become swan-shaped. Is that maybe a clue about their new song black swan is jin the swan?
We know how much they love to connect things.
I also noticed how much they are connected with birds or wings ... I just say bst (were v lost his wings but he get`s wings in black swan? idk if this connect) the complet wings era and know black swan. ... feather wings are everywhere. I rewatch Blood sweet and tears again. And now I noticed that the statute that Jin kissed had black wings ... a few years later Bts make a song about black swans where they take pictures with wings but the only one with wings in the MV was jimin. Also both music videos play in an almost similar location. Did V and Jimin swap places? V`s wings were taken away in BST and Jimin got wings in Black Swan ....
We talked a lot this last time.

t's a bit of a mess (I will clean it up later): But here is an article that I created on precisely, this prediction on his death: I hope you can read my blog, Otherwise tell me, and i 'would make a copy:

Lily-Blue

Established
Jin touching Jungkook's nipple? ---> Jungkook touching Taehyung's nipple.

http://instagr.am/p/B_KUESLJoEn/

All of them touching each other's butts. In front of children.

http://instagr.am/p/B_KIzz3IvHV/
When I first started watching BTS videos, being unfamiliar with Korean culture, I was amazed at how much they loved each other. They were so affectionate with each other. I watched video clips of them literally sleeping on top of each other like puppies. I had never seen that level of comfort between friends or even in close families. I would not sleep with my sisters that close. And I just loved the boys more because they loved each other. But flash forward shortly thereafter to my shocking first experience with fan service. WTF were they doing? How suggestive could they possibly get, onstage?! Really? You're doing this onstage because why? This was not the same thing as when they were sleeping or playing around with each other. I was disgusted.

You mentioned touching each other's butts in front of children. Exactly. There were no doubt very young girls in the audience and I was pissed off because even I had never seen behavior like that between boys/men ever, anywhere. And I thought, are they actually gay? That was when I learned what "ship" meant. There is something seriously wrong with this world.

I now understand a lot more than I did before my BTS obsession. But I don't believe any member of BTS is gay. I think any idol who will massage someone else's butt on camera because it hurts from horseback riding is probably not gay. They would want to hide that behavior if I'm right (but BH should absolutely be ashamed of themselves for filming these things, give me a break, and for anyone watching, we don't know what's coming up so we end up seeing things we would not normally see or ever want to). Anyway, I could be the most naive person alive but I think they're just super used to each other and comfortable with each other's anatomy. That doesn't bother me. The onstage fan service and the kissing videos bother me. And dressing them or any male idol up in drag.

I don't know much about MK Ultra because I'm just instantly furious that anyone would employ that kind of psychotic sickness on people, especially kids. The word "alter" freaks me out. The mirrors. I don't even want to know the details. I do know the boys were exploited at a very young age to deliver a satanic message to millions of unsuspecting fans. But I'm a babe in the woods with this stuff and don't want to imagine the depths of what they've actually been made to do.

Lily-Blue

Established
Oooohhh, Spying on regular people is what's the most important for them. They use terrorist attacks to start wars and they allow some terrorist attacks for this reason. When they have information about possible terrorist attacks, very often they don't act on it. So their system is not making any sense from a constitutional right.
When Obama was exposed for having NSA spying on the entire globe, people could have started worldwide protest, nothing similar occurred. They need to spy on regular people in order to know how to control them and when to act.

I have a friend who told me the same thing like your brother told you.
I am not affiliated with any terroristic group, nor do I plan to start a revolution. It's not that they can imprison me for protesting on a forum, or Facebook, or social media. If the state/police wants to, they can imprison you in a democratic "free" country either way. They can always find a reason. In many ways, life in democratic countries it's no different than China or North Korea.

Check out this video and how they use Corona to take away human rights . With DRONES.
I admire Americans for their courage and the way they (you) don't stand for a lot of bs. Americans are getting out there and protesting. I think your government is going to find out how much the U.S. Constitution means to the people. We're all in for a fight. No government, after they've had success using the most devious means possible to enslave an entire population, is going to give it up. Freedom is going to have to be taken back by the people. Here in Canada, a street preacher was surrounded by twelve cops and fined $1200 for feeding homeless people because it was not an "essential service". What the hell is that. We don't know how to stand up for ourselves because we've never had to. We're going to have to find a way, though. People are not going to put up with this for much longer.

Yellowbunzz tasty

Established
So I found this app which basically gives you instagram followers and likes in return for following other people.

I'll post a screenshot after this post.

You guys will never guess who I found.....bts.bighitofficial ,meghan trainer and tyga.

You know what this means?....their whole fame may just be lies. Maybe we are led to believe that these people are ridiculously famous when in reality they just get bots to like and follow them.

It further relates to what I've said before, they trend in many countries yet only a few people know who they are.

cadiz

Star
The same newspapers and media have made up a “new record” of their 48 hours live stream of old shows. Something like 50 mil viewers and 2.24 “concurrent views”, meaning at the same time. I don’t know...this doesn’t sound impressive to me.
Basically about 2 mil people watched the stream. If I were to click on it and switch to something else, it would have counted as view.
I bet many just let the link play on the entire day.
2.4 mil? That’s bad. Not good. Probably half are fake, now that BigHit partnered up with YouTube to have their fake views reinstated. Suddenly BTS breaks “again records on YouTube with old videos”.
Yeah. My ass.
If I remember right, in their old vlives they sometimes got like 4 million views online, and now in youtube they got 2 million?
if they changed vlive for Youtube to reach a larger audience, it seems the oposite happened

cadiz

Star
I guess they had to give up something in order to get back those fake views on YouTube.
Maybe broader range (YouTube) vs limited one on vlive
I don’t know...those vlive numbers seemed weird to me. Not implying they are fake. But the got sooo many millions. Views. Likes. Comments. Maybe that was mostly Asian (they don’t speak English either way) and it didn’t paid out for them despite the numbers.
For the news factor it makes a difference if you say x-mil on YouTube vs x-mil on vlive or weverse.
you are right .Looking at their numbers I would say they have between, 2 and 3 million active fans
That concert event was highly promoted and it was on a free plataform like Youtube so all their fans had to be watching.

of course this is following the logic that the numbers are legit
but I do think their popularity is overhyped. if we look at their biggest plataform (twitter) they have 25 million followers. And compared to other artists this number is not that impressive

muchim

Rookie
Wether they are gay or not, they are for sure instructed to behave as such and engage in this inappropriate behavior in order to promote homosexuality. That’s the gay mafia/gay agenda in the entertainment world.

It works like this (from my experience as well the one of many of my colleagues): you are being told from the beginning that it is expected from you to promote constantly gayness. LGBTQetc. The endless list of names. This includes pointing out to made-up false victimization, discrimination, almost giving the feeling of gay people being superior to normal people.

You have to include it in your work, to collect and donate money.

In return they make you “famous”/giving you air time/positive articles.

If you don’t , you’re being excluded from the majority of the entertainment world which has been taken over by the gays.

Rock Music it’s the only genre who is not so much infiltrated by the gays.

It’s not about quality anymore.

It’s about how gay can you be and how many young people can you influence into turning gay.

BTS only became popular and were invited to Ellen (figured - gay), once they started promoting homosexuality with Taehyung wearing on stage a gay shirt, as well as implying in interviews that they are neither having a girlfriend nor boyfriend.

Everything that BTS is promoting or mentioning as music or movies is by someone who’s gay and nothing from what they’ve recommended (I refer to Taehyung especially, he’s the one who is doing most of this gay promotion) is any good.

In early years, before Bang Si-Hyuk took upon the gay propaganda, Taehyung was recommending classical and jazz music, rock or oldies.

How “strange” that nowadays all of that is gone...(!)

The effeminate looks are part of it. Gays acting like girls because underage girls would likely not like the manly dude with hair in his face. They still play with toys and see BTS as such - their “babies” that need to be protected. “How cute they look when they wear dresses”.

I have met hundreds of Asians, mostly Koreans and Japanese - NO, big NO. They DO NOT behave this way.

It’s the entire loop culture that is promoting this notion that Korean men behave like this. They have a very strict culture as to how to behave with each other. Not only men towards woman but also men towards men. I haven’t met one Korean acting remotely similar to how BTS are behaving.

In fact, the ones that I have met felt uncomfortable with the image that is presented to the outside world.

This isn’t random behavior or just a thing that BTS is doing because it works on children.

It’s the gay mafia agenda to normalize this kind of behavior to make everyone gay, with no integrity, values, religion believes.

It’s all planned.

And what a “surprise” to have discovered this today. They’ve started to promote homosexuality in Korea as much as they’re doing it in America. Almost all new series in America especially Netflix are concentrated on homosexuality and gay couples. Netflix is now just a leftist gay tool.

Is it surprising that the name of the two main characters resemble to Taehyung and Jungkook? Not implying and “shipping” here. Just in regards to gay/homosexual “idols”.

http://instagr.am/p/B_Mmlf1Jzfu/
http://instagr.am/p/B_MsL2xJ6nD/

Ughh disgusting. No offense but I really hate this lqbtq+ culture.. like dUDE your fans not only those who 18++ but some of them are still underage.

I remembered that tH wants to get beard, but maybe b1gHeight didn't let him hhhhhh

I hate how kpop culture today mostly make boys looks flowerboy even they're still beautiful.

K-pop back then didn't have those concept cmiiw