BTS discussion thread

Hopeful

Star
The # 7 is veryyyyyyyyy important since BT$ did show some insight on Shadow. What I found disturbing is that Shadow Gematria ordinal and reductions are : 70 25 92 29

Which means:
7+0= 7
2+5= 7
9-2=7
and
2-9= -7

SOOOO watch out for the 7ths, a possible fresh ritual/sacrifice can be done the day before or the same week as their comeback.
7 was also emphasized on RM's letter to the fans.

If any celebrities are sacrificed around that time it is because this album has to be top notch before their curtains slowly fall.
Fans are already getting tired of their bought bullshit.
What about today? Is there some sort of importance for today's date? 6 inverted 9 ..ok ..but accroding to astrology or gematria.. because today 2 things relating to them are happening..
Suga and halsi song ..
And jingle ball opening by bTeess..since they rushed from japan to korea and then to LA .. it must be important..right..

And why did they go back to korea for an hour? Something was cooking or maybe they wanted to take MORE stuff to LA with them?

If you see RM in the LA leaving video .he was only wearing slippers without socks and a track suit..(very weird) he was freezing and jogged and jumped around to keep warm.. until their gaurd gave him his own jacket..

Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
That is strange, maybe it is. Then again if the theory about their real family being sacrificed and these are just handlers it would make sense. Real family would want privacy and having people that are celebrities around seems odd.
What happened to Leetuk's family did he have issues with them?
Yes it happened on 6th january 2014..
Police Release Provisional Conclusion on the Deaths of Leeteuk’s Father and Grandparents
Jan 7, 2014
by G. Jeong
The police department in charge of the investigation into the deaths of Leeteuk‘s father (Park Yong In), grandfather (Park Hyun Suk), and grandmother (Chun Kyung Tae) have released some concluding information about the case.
According to the Dongjak Police Department, the bodies of Leeteuk’s father and grandparents were found at their house around 9:20AM on January 6 by Mr. Park’s nephew/niece, who then called the police. The grandparents were found strangled, lying side by side on a bed, while the father was in the same room hanging from a wardrobe handle. A suicide note was also discovered with the message, “I will take my parents and go to heaven together so live well.” It also had the message, “I am sorry to my children.”
According to the investigation, after divorcing with Leeteuk’s mother in 1998, his father lived separately from his children with his parents. Starting in the past few years, Leeteuk’s grandfather started to suffer from dementia, and to make matters worse, Leeteuk’s grandmother, who had been taking care of her husband, was diagnosed and bedridden last year with late-stage lung cancer with the additional complication of dementia. Leeteuk’s father looked diligently after his parents, but with a debt of hundreds of millions of won due to business failure and the house seized, he had decided to put his parents into a convalescent hospital. However, a day before he would admit them into the hospital, Leeteuk’s father took the lives of his parents and committed suicide.

taepeach

Established
wait. what is this?

View attachment 29355

does this mean TH is part of the managment of the TXT boys?
because that would confirm he is on a higher position, like some people here supected
:eek::eek::eek:
Also in one of txt's vlive where tae, chimin and kook stopped by to say hi, beomgyu and yeonjun seemed pretty comfortable when the 3 members were there. when tae stayed/sat with them alone they looked nervous and intimidated by him, but why in the world would they ever dare show that in their vlive! When i first saw it it felt awkward to me. (i always thought yeonjun was the taehyung of txt, and kind of looks like him, like "taehyung jr.")
And i posted a while back a screenshot of txt LITERALLY holding the little boy lover logo in their notebook dedicated to bts.
Screenshot_2019-11-12-00-45-56.png
Also this??
But it can also just be they are just shocked and happy to see THE one and only B T S! :Do_O
bb9413a1470fea227b14eb74323becbe.jpgoriginal - 2019-12-05T225701.173.jpg

lightmightgirl

Veteran
well today might be a practice round before Jingle ball,
Another important number combination,
1+2+6=9
2+0+1+9=12, 6+6=12
which means that 9 could be inverted to 6, 6, 6 because 12 can be made by 6+6.
Weird let us see what else occurs when they set foot in America, all I can say is I doubt they can do a ritual in plane.
Dude, to be honest V is one of the most vile from the group and he has the most ped0 vibes of them all. Could it be that he is investing in groups now so that he can one day become a CEO and have his own talent agency>
TXT has underage members right? Can someone confirm?
He is possibly their handler and can now have a say in the symbolism and agenda they will be pushing. I am sure he will have a huge part in the development of TXT's art.
Yes it happened on 6th january 2014..
Police Release Provisional Conclusion on the Deaths of Leeteuk’s Father and Grandparents
Jan 7, 2014
by G. Jeong
The police department in charge of the investigation into the deaths of Leeteuk‘s father (Park Yong In), grandfather (Park Hyun Suk), and grandmother (Chun Kyung Tae) have released some concluding information about the case.
According to the Dongjak Police Department, the bodies of Leeteuk’s father and grandparents were found at their house around 9:20AM on January 6 by Mr. Park’s nephew/niece, who then called the police. The grandparents were found strangled, lying side by side on a bed, while the father was in the same room hanging from a wardrobe handle. A suicide note was also discovered with the message, “I will take my parents and go to heaven together so live well.” It also had the message, “I am sorry to my children.”
According to the investigation, after divorcing with Leeteuk’s mother in 1998, his father lived separately from his children with his parents. Starting in the past few years, Leeteuk’s grandfather started to suffer from dementia, and to make matters worse, Leeteuk’s grandmother, who had been taking care of her husband, was diagnosed and bedridden last year with late-stage lung cancer with the additional complication of dementia. Leeteuk’s father looked diligently after his parents, but with a debt of hundreds of millions of won due to business failure and the house seized, he had decided to put his parents into a convalescent hospital. However, a day before he would admit them into the hospital, Leeteuk’s father took the lives of his parents and committed suicide.
Wow that was a big story to take in..So they were 100% sacrificed no way all of this can happen at once, and so drastically.
Sounds like too much of a coincidence all three went out that way.
I just watched the clip and yes they might have gone back to SK for a quick trial run to their next plans for rituals.
Wtf is RM thinking with that outfit lol! Clearly his IQ aint high enough!

Someone message me I got to have another witness to some tea LOL. I need confirmation!

cadiz

Star
Ok an addition to the above post.. maybe it's the doing of b1ghit? That they want their artist's secrets safe inside Seoul with them?always keeping an eye on them and their families..
I don't know how both the boys persuaded their families to move to Seoul but older people are like really hard to move to other cities. Aren't they?
If their whole family moved to other city that means they are being financially supported by BT$ or BH
because the parents must have jobs and a house to maintain in their original city
But now they moved to Seoul and are living in big houses with others celebrities

Who is supporting that? and paying for the food and everything?
those parents just care about money.... they must be chilling on their mansion with no work

wow

Veteran
Also in one of txt's vlive where tae, chimin and kook stopped by to say hi, beomgyu and yeonjun seemed pretty comfortable when the 3 members were there. when tae stayed/sat with them alone they looked nervous and intimidated by him, but why in the world would they ever dare show that in their vlive! When i first saw it it felt awkward to me. (i always thought yeonjun was the taehyung of txt, and kind of looks like him, like "taehyung jr.")
And i posted a while back a screenshot of txt LITERALLY holding the little boy lover logo in their notebook dedicated to bts.
View attachment 29402
Also this??
But it can also just be they are just shocked and happy to see THE one and only B T S! :Do_O
View attachment 29399View attachment 29400
lmao i feel the embarassement its so awkward, theyre just sitting there looking at him like "is he gonna say something or???" especially the guy at the far left he seems nervous the most.

anyways, im happy because my theory is true, i always feel like purple bitch is in authority, and turns out he is A MANAGER??????

Hopeful

Star
What about today? Is there some sort of importance for today's date? 6 inverted 9 ..ok ..but accroding to astrology or gematria.. because today 2 things relating to them are happening..
Suga and halsi song ..
And jingle ball opening by bTeess..since they rushed from japan to korea and then to LA .. it must be important..right..

And why did they go back to korea for an hour? Something was cooking or maybe they wanted to take MORE stuff to LA with them?

If you see RM in the LA leaving video .he was only wearing slippers without socks and a track suit..(very weird) he was freezing and jogged and jumped around to keep warm.. until their gaurd gave him his own jacket..
RM leaving for LA video link

cadiz

Star
View attachment 29402
Also this??
View attachment 29399View attachment 29400
if true, this makes TH look very bad
and him celebrating like TXT winning the award was his victory too (makes sense if he is working for them)
I just don't know how he has time to manage them ....or if this is BH giving him a superior position
because it's normal for the victims to become the handlers after a while.

wow

Veteran
if true, this makes TH look very bad
and him celebrating like TXT winning the award was his victory too (makes sense if he is working for them)
I just don't know how he has time to manage them ....or if this is BH giving him a superior position
because it's normal for the victims to become the handlers after a while.
its a cycle, i think some handlers was a victim of mk ultra too, its just basic psychology, abusive people tend to have abusive parents, abusive environtment, was abused as a child, etc, so its normal for him to become like one of his handlers because thats the vicious cycle they always had.

wow

Veteran

wow

Veteran
Yeah two of them are 17, and the other 3 are 18, 19 and 20. So when they debuted they were definitely underaged/barely legal. But they seem 1 year+ older because of korean age system
holy shit thats why he recommended a movie about a 17yo boy and 24yo guy.

btw, yall remember the girl group audition for bighit? do you think he will work for them too?

Hopeful

Star
So sad to see what the world is becoming..i have checked quite a few countries trends and everywhere we see suga halsi trending for just 1 song..

Well halsi got what she wanted .. publicity
And
Suga got what he wanted..a song with a female artist no matter who it is .he doesn't care..he just wants work outside beetees.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
The most telling part of what Halsey sang is I wonder what is in store if I do not have it anymore, ques $uga talking about all his dreams came true but he hopes that is not his fall...

BTW does that mean V is not a possible sacrifice no more. Because if he's a leader now slowly rising up the ladder then he has to stay..