BTS discussion thread

like we usually say here
is very likely, these guys all take part in sexual activity with each other, and their Bang Pedo must be part of the mix too

them touching like that is very usual so I don't think these 2 are a couple....maybe sexual partners in their occult orgies
I agree...I believe Kpop groups involve gay orgies...very disgusting...thats why many members appear to be too familiar doing fan service

blackpink is much more popular than btshit, one of its reason is because the agency theyre in is not too strict and they can behave freely in the us, talking and interacting with artists, and theyre open to being a fan and fangirling to other western artists,on the other hand btshit is too egotistical to do that, and their company is strict and they always look stiff and unhappy when meeting western artists, i mean, look at their faces, they look like theyre in the middle of world war 80 or something, they only talk about lgbtq artists and is so loud about them, which i think its also scripted because thats the agenda theyre trying to push, so yeah, bigshit is being too much to the point that its annoying, while bp is having fun but still know their boundaries, if bp isnt satanic, i would love them tbh, their songs are actually catchy and deserve the hype, not like btshit who gets the hype but their songs are mediocre.
I never listened much to black pink songs, but I listened to two, one is kill this love and other dudududu and both honestly sound sooo horrible...so I didn't see any other of there songs

Woah! Really? It seems like I just heard about him a year ago. I'm starting to think at this time, many celebs are dying on purpose, while some celebs get together and make things possibly WORSE. There's a reason why this is all happening. It's good though because we're in the end times, but it's BAD because I feel like more and more celebs will get together especially starting next year and so and make matters worse all for their master satan. I really feel as though some HIGHLY strange, worse, and war like things will take place next year.

Also, every time a celeb dies, we find out they predicted their death whether it be in a song, or on a simple post. I wonder what bts will say once somebody dies from their group. This is intriguing.
I also believe ww3 could start next year and have said that many time in previous posts...we are in a very scary time...I am scared of the future

When I saw the news on Juice Wrld I got so dizzy it is so obvious it is BT$ related; weird coincidences:
BTS is rumored to have its name because Beatles (Lennon died today).. Also pandaped0 boss man is always comparing them to this band.
And weren't they in California the same time Juice was there.....weird
He died in December and he was born in December too..
I would not be surprised that this was a s@crifice for a near future collab or work with Billie because she is actually the one that is most likely the cause of XXX, and both are under Interscope a sketchy label company.

He might have died the same day as Nicky's birthday but Nicky is already done with music after her tour if she does drop some random singles and shows then sure shes trying to earn some extra bucks.. but she stated she is retiring.

His name Juicewrld999 can be easily inverted to 666
wow...good analysis...I think singers must think thousands of time before they collaborate with BTS...bcz they might become there sacrifice

I also believe ww3 could start next year and have said that many time in previous posts...we are in a very scary time...I am scared of the future
Have you, (and anyone else reading this) noticed that time has been passing by pretty quickly? Yes, it's normal, nothing really new, but l've been observing time for a while now. You know how they say if you keep checking the time, it'll go slower? It actually goes pretty quicker now. Today is Sunday, about to be Monday, and it went so quick I feel as though today should be Sunday morning AT LEAST. When I wake up early, one minute it's 6:20, I simply get out of bed and all of a sudden, it's 6:23 or something. Classes go by quick too, for those of you in school, or college, heck, even if you have a job, it's going rather quickly.

Not only that, but I believe I witnessed something strange on Thursday. I was outside waiting for the metro, and I see the moon moving. (In the afternoon) It was less than half, but it was moving rather quickly. I'm not kidding, imagine moving your mouse cursor, it was almost as quick as that I kid you not. It may be normal for the moon to move, but THAT quickly? I think not, and I was STILL, I wasn't in any vehicle whatsoever. Just then, I heard there would be a full moon sometime this week, so perhaps that's why. Nonetheless, it's still unusual.

We have power outages, strong winds, (Fall went strange, it was mostly hot just now it starts raining) if you go outside and look at the clouds, this may just be me, but they look closer than usual. It almost looks like a dome just coming inwards. We see various floods, and fires almost everyday, and we hear about shootings literally EVERY DAY, and we find out more celebrities are dying. Scientists keep on talking about discovering some strange stuff in outer space- this is no coincidence. These are all strong signs, we are severely close to more Revelation events.

People always say every time one talks about signs, that they've been saying it for years, but 9/10 signs are already here. I keep on getting the feeling something serious will take place next year, or sometime after next year. Like nothing feels lively anymore. Everything I see, even while taking a simple walk makes me feel strange.

Hopeful

Star
Have you, (and anyone else reading this) noticed that time has been passing by pretty quickly? Yes, it's normal, nothing really new, but l've been observing time for a while now. You know how they say if you keep checking the time, it'll go slower? It actually goes pretty quicker now. Today is Sunday, about to be Monday, and it went so quick I feel as though today should be Sunday morning AT LEAST. When I wake up early, one minute it's 6:20, I simply get out of bed and all of a sudden, it's 6:23 or something. Classes go by quick too, for those of you in school, or college, heck, even if you have a job, it's going rather quickly.

Not only that, but I believe I witnessed something strange on Thursday. I was outside waiting for the metro, and I see the moon moving. (In the afternoon) It was less than half, but it was moving rather quickly. I'm not kidding, imagine moving your mouse cursor, it was almost as quick as that I kid you not. It may be normal for the moon to move, but THAT quickly? I think not, and I was STILL, I wasn't in any vehicle whatsoever. Just then, I heard there would be a full moon sometime this week, so perhaps that's why. Nonetheless, it's still unusual.

We have power outages, strong winds, (Fall went strange, it was mostly hot just now it starts raining) if you go outside and look at the clouds, this may just be me, but they look closer than usual. It almost looks like a dome just coming inwards. We see various floods, and fires almost everyday, and we hear about shootings literally EVERY DAY, and we find out more celebrities are dying. Scientists keep on talking about discovering some strange stuff in outer space- this is no coincidence. These are all strong signs, we are severely close to more Revelation events.

People always say every time one talks about signs, that they've been saying it for years, but 9/10 signs are already here. I keep on getting the feeling something serious will take place next year, or sometime after next year. Like nothing feels lively anymore. Everything I see, even while taking a simple walk makes me feel strange.
The dome coming towards you and ending at the opposite side with clouds ..YES ..i am seeing that often like the sky is shrinking or something ..everything..even the constellations seem to be closer than the previous years ..including Moon..

And time yes ..it's moving fast .. eventhough we have the same clocks..same speed of clock hands .. but the speed is changing in such a subtle way that we don't realize it that soon..

It is said...near the end times ..time would go by so fast that the years would feel like months and months like weeks and weeks like days ...

Ari29

Rookie
Another artist died?? What's going on?? It's too much ..
If this sacrifice thing will be continued , no one will join in music industry..and this rapper world is too scary, like it's weird 2x speed songs..
Music is one of the most thing in world but demon is destroying for his own purpose...People are falling into his trap...I pray to God, Please save those music artists , save their souls.. Please open their eyes before it's too late to be saved..

lightmightgirl

Veteran

I feel like something major is coming too. North kore@ is playing rocket games again but honestly people have become dumber too. Like zombies nothing related to BT$, people in the streets act like idiots, no fundamental conversations that excite our knowledge and dating has become more promiscuous and material good seems to be everything on people's mind. I know that other decades had similar issues like the '80s and especially in the crack era, but people honestly believe that they can live life how they want to because YOLO. This is not true, reincarnation has been proven so many times, we should aim to be more like decent and caring human beings... NOOOO no people are out to get each other and lie, deceit, manipulate as if they can gain so much from it. Everything that goes up must fall down. This is why I have learned my lesson that material goods and negativity go hand in hand. I do not want people to be hippies and sing kumbaya around the fire, it is more like acknowledge the fact that we can make a difference in life and not live like androids for big brother.
I was walking the other day, and I noticed that time literally flew just me being in a ten minute walk, the sky moved fast too it could just mean different things, illusions or actually shifts on earths. Also, people I know personally have been outright nuts trying to manipulate others and me into a string of lies and show their true colors after a few stabs. It just shows to tell you that nobody cares about no one and life is just a game for others. We might be characters of the matrix but this does not mean that I will live life to do harm on others.

Winters and Summers do not even feel the same either and that goes for the holidays (all seems fake)..
Life just seems like Bird Box at this point. Out for survival to protect yourself from the crazies and nonbelievers that claim your nuts.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
DUDE I thought about this once, before these incidents, but I was like NAhh- RM always rapping and talking about girls more than hope. That but grab was way too romantic nothing jokingly or funny about that. They are both rappers and they might be so close because of that but yes, the new clips do show them being really more friendly and personal. I am going to show you why RM is one of the most desperate and willing to do anything from a clip that I saw of him and CEO talking, his body language can tell you a whole story.
Also as a fan mentioned, he did not flinch or move back... he was like ok, cute ahahaha
I rewatched this infamous video.. and notice RM's behavior towards H0Pe. Feelings go back from probably years ago...OH and as an added bonus notice what V says his favorite food is, always picking random stuff to say apart from roasted asparagus. Apparently he likes eggslu*.

btw watch how RM act toward CE0 pedpanda. Also, you will see how the members love playing lashing out at their boss when they get a chance.

lightmightgirl

Veteran
Really I mean that was late they were in SK over 9 hours ago...the short message lol was after they swept the Twitter #'s clean. I noticed that the minute they arrived in SK all the #'s were disappearing because BT$ can never be forgotten of course. Notice the # for Juice/BT$ are being swept.
Either they got bots to do their jobs as they arrived or they were working on it all day and people didn't notice or fans are really hired to change twitter around to their wish... A few hours ago BT$ people were starting new trends about Youtubers that need to be cancelled because they think @rmys are cancelled, even calling them R@pists. Like no, if anything these peeps you call idols are..

Hopeful

Star
Really I mean that was late they were in SK over 9 hours ago...the short message lol was after they swept the Twitter #'s clean. I noticed that the minute they arrived in SK all the #'s were disappearing because BT$ can never be forgotten of course. Notice the # for Juice/BT$ are being swept.
Either they got bots to do their jobs as they arrived or they were working on it all day and people didn't notice or fans are really hired to change twitter around to their wish... A few hours ago BT$ people were starting new trends about Youtubers that need to be cancelled because they think @rmys are cancelled, even calling them R@pists. Like no, if anything these peeps you call idols are..
There was an error in the hashtag first..

I know typing mistakes are easily made but never happened before in all the other sooo many hashtags they use..
IMG_20191209_110903.jpg

lightmightgirl

Veteran
There was an error in the hashtag first..

I know typing mistakes are easily made but never happened before in all the other sooo many hashtags they use..
View attachment 29532
Right, so true. And the ridiculous short text seems forced they could've been like you are with us or we miss you or something more personal. Literal trash and it shows that they had something to do with it, why else clean twitter up like when Jm's scandal and JK stuff happened?

cadiz

Star
Let's see how the sue JTBC .. no wonder they met their lawyer ..
Big Shit denied everything
But hard to believe is all false...why the news coming out now, and a TV channel lying so much?
all the videos has been taken down and Big Shit is cleaning all the searches and pretending nothing happened

even if they want to leave Big Shit will do everything to stop them...why they signed that new 7 year contract?...now is too late

Nyediaries97

Rookie
Looks like the boys are looking for an escape ...
I knew some crap was up financially. The fact that they made all that supposed money last year and the year before, and almost all of them still each make about 8 mil a year. 8 mil is a lot, but not for these guys here. I know that Jhope actually makes more money than the rest. Yoongi and or Namjoon come second. I assumed it would be something so basic as money if they disbanded. Money is the reason for everything unfortunately. However, if this is true, then maybe some of them can leave for good....but I wont be surprised if they stay. It would be hard for them to go back into working society.

cadiz

Star
I knew some crap was up financially. The fact that they made all that supposed money last year and the year before, and almost all of them still each make about 8 mil a year. 8 mil is a lot, but not for these guys here. I know that Jhope actually makes more money than the rest. Yoongi and or Namjoon come second. I assumed it would be something so basic as money if they disbanded. Money is the reason for everything unfortunately. However, if this is true, then maybe some of them can leave for good....but I wont be surprised if they stay. It would be hard for them to go back into working society.
I never expected the main problem would be money....I expected one of them would leave because they are too tired or bored of the idol life

But it makes sense they are fighting for money, if they work so much and Bang Pedo is still getting so much more than them
Fans dont want to believe it and they ignore all the signs.
the denial is very strong so it's easy for BH to pretend is all lies...I 'm sure behind the scenes there is a big mess happening

Hopeful

Star
I just hope the boys take every step wisely now .. the companies like b1ghit know how to clean the mess no matter they themselves end up in jails years later but they won't let go of the person who raises their voice ..because it would wreck their whole business..

They're trying to end the contract according to some translations.. but yes ofcourse company denied it .. but i don't think all of this is false..

The company is using them like a tissue paper and it's good they have realized it .. if all of this is true to any extent ..

Hopeful

Star
Once families come to stay with them,as it seems to have already happened,there will be a lot of inputs from family members,especially about finances and the direction of their lives,which will make them question their decisions.
Maybe,that is what is at play,behind the scenes.
I think ..them buying apartments and villas was the first sign of them planning to rebel against the company.. so that they would all have a place to hide their heads..

Last year they cried and renewed contracts but they never looked happy about it.. this time they said something about being stronger than last year.. so here it is ..

If Jtbc got some news through some insider in the company ..that insider did beetees very dirty.. there will be more problems and strict measures and watch on the boys from now on..

Truthteller

Veteran
I think it is easy for BigShit/the industry to dispose of them when the time comes, such as blowing up another scandal, except this time it will be even bigger. They are past their peak popularity and have to do military service in less than a year. Add inner disputes or splitting of the group to that soup, and it will cause a lot of damage to the brand. I feel like a lot of people have stopped caring about them compared to before, the fans aren’t as obsessed.
Either way even if they leave the company, they won’t be leaving the industry, just changing one agent for another. There have been many such examples before such as $M artists. There are no signs any of them want to give up the entertainment industry in Korea or Hollyweird, the dispute is over who gets the biggest share. If they do disband, which they might, most of them will probably go solo in different fields.