BTS discussion thread

Shuna

Star
Hey so I came back and I have tea. So my friend called me and she told me that Nayeon from twice was rumored to be dating jungkook. So the reason why I care is because if this whole rumor shit thing gets big then there will be drama. I mean army doesn't want them to date so if the rumor gets big or if it is true...then bts might lose their game because many fans will be angry and I can tell that twice will threats and shit.
Wanting to see, if he has a connection to Jin. I came across voice comparison video. Many people have blamed Big Hit for not singing Jin enough, even though he has the best voice in the group. And if each sacrifice gives something, then Jin regenerates Taemin's voice?

lightmightgirl

Veteran
I think more kpop groups are somehow benefiting from Sull!'s death, there's no way there's more than 5 bands making comebacks, trailers, MV's, photoshoots, and apperances with crytpic symbols in the month of October. There's 12 months in a year, and all of them somehow make a comeback or video on this month LMAO. Hypothetically speaking, 3 people murdered her, but what if her blood and soul are distributed for others to take in.. like leftovers. ?

wow

Veteran
GUYS check this out :

this reminds me of WINGS so bad! with black wings coming out of her back and then she falls from the sky and into the ground, its the fall of luc!fer and she is covered with black goo.
and b!llie actually hinted that she is probably going to collab with btshit. coincidence?
and this video takes place after the "bury a friend" music video, and that song is about her sacrificing a friend, one of the lyrics said "the way im drinking you down, like i wanna drown, like i wanna end me" maybe hinted that she is drinking the sacrificed body's blood, and i think it is xxxtentancle, she is a good friend of her and bille even made a song dedicated to him, even the title said "bury a friend" A FRIEND, the lyrics goes on saying cannibalism "cannibals class, killing the son" (i think) yikes.

this reminds me, th is the one who grows out wings and he also sacrificed his granny, same thing with billie, she sacrificed her friend and she grows out black wings too. CHILLS.

Last edited:

seafood7

Rookie
He is most likely trying to appeal to the elites with this video because he has not done any work of his own before so he's probably copying all these symbols since he knows what is up.
I think you're right. That popular YouTuber Edward avilla have been trying to become and idol for couple of years and his mv had some Illuminati symbolism, I think these people somehow know what's going on in the industry many their friends tell them and they try to be noticed but the occult people are not interested in them. Not all worthy

Truthteller

Veteran
Last edited:

Hopeful

Star
Hi. I'm new here. I read this discussion but I still don't understand why s*lly death related with bt5. Isn't BH and SM is enemy. I thought this related with sperm especially the way this group so arrogance and confident said they're above everyone. Please explain me
I am also the one who don't think or find any relation that this is related to beetees boys .. but we all have different opinions here.. right ..

It can be related most probably (if a sacrifice)to superm.. and IU .. the 3rd one is also there ..but it's not beetees and i can't put my finger on who the 3rd party might be ... because i am not into other people of kp0p much.

Daniel21

I am also the one who don't think or find any relation that this is related to beetees boys .. but we all have different opinions here.. right ..

It can be related most probably (if a sacrifice)to superm.. and IU .. the 3rd one is also there ..but it's not beetees and i can't put my finger on who the 3rd party might be ... because i am not into other people of kp0p much.
Why IU? It's not sulli her best friend. All this look fishy from the start.

Why IU? It's not sulli her best friend. All this look fishy from the start.
A lot of us here believe she was sacrificed and bts had something to do with it because literally after she died, jm posted pictures of himself acting happy-go-lucky. Not to mention, he got more popular after that, and is most likely rising up to become a high ranking satanist. Now and days, (in my opinion) they'll sacrifice anybody to be even more popular which just goes to show how greedy and yet dumb they are.

Daniel21

A lot of us here believe she was sacrificed and bts had something to do with it because literally after she died, jm posted pictures of himself acting happy-go-lucky. Not to mention, he got more popular after that, and is most likely rising up to become a high ranking satanist. Now and days, (in my opinion) they'll sacrifice anybody to be even more popular which just goes to show how greedy and yet dumb they are.
That's mean SM and BH have connections? BH for jimin and SM for sperm. Wow, it's sound scary, same like v post something after j death.

cadiz

Star
Hi. I'm new here. I read this discussion but I still don't understand why s*lly death related with bt5. Isn't BH and SM is enemy. I thought this related with sperm especially the way this group so arrogance and confident said they're above everyone. Please explain me

SM and Bighit are not enemies......in fact they are bussiness partners

Both of them have a streaming service in korea called FLO

SM, JYP, And Big Hit Launch Joint Music Enterprise

SM Entertainment, JYP Entertainment, and Big Hit Entertainment will be collaborating for a joint business.

The three entertainment agencies along with SK Telecom held an agreement ceremony on January 31 to launch their collaboration for B2B (business-to-business) music distribution and a B2C (business-to-consumer) music service platform.

cadiz

Star

Hopeful

Star
I know I struggle to ‘get’ a lot of what’s being said on here, mainly because I’m here more to try and learn rather than give a ‘proof based’ point of view.
However, I still don’t see how Sulii’s death was for jimmi1n, because so far all that’s happened for him is that he had the top 20 trending spots on Twitter after his birthday (I don’t see how that’s such a massive deal tbh), then he’s allowed to tweet that happy tweet on the day Sulii died, which made him look bad and heartless...... the management would know that tweet would make him look bad so that’s no reward by any means.
If, say, he’d launched a solo career in the days after Sulii’s death and got a number one then I’d see how he could be connected to her death.
But as it is now all I see are spermm getting number 1 and other acts having comebacks etc.
Nothing is showing me that Bt5 or Jimin in particular have had any major gains from her death.
But that’s just my opinion and I respect everyone else’s too.
You're right ...
And j1min has always been the top artist in whole of kp0p according to netizens and all ..so this isn't new ..

And by the way it was his bday ..i know it might it sound heartless but they never did care for other groups or even name them in the states.. and he had to thank the people for the bday wishes ...
His bday is already on a weird occultic day .. i don't know of that's unfortunate of him or what ...

natie

Rookie
the group is called super M....people call them sperM as a mocking form

BTW look here:

very suspicious....I think one of them wants to escape sooner than expected... like EXO D.O did....but Big Hit won't be allowing that
Sorry its not bts related
Do you guys have any theory on d.o enlisting sooner? i never understood why he did it and i remember people speculating that maybe he had big acting projects for the future so itd be better elisting sooner

cadiz

Star
Sorry its not bts related
Do you guys have any theory on d.o enlisting sooner? i never understood why he did it and i remember people speculating that maybe he had big acting projects for the future so itd be better elisting sooner

I think he enlisted sooner because he don't want to be in the group anymore. and SM accepted because he has a promising career as an actor ..so they can still use him as that in the future

most idols have no options outside of the boy band life...but this DO guy is actually praised as an actor so he had that benefit

cadiz

Star
With that in mind, do you think Jinn might want to leave the band after finishing military service so he can go into acting, like he wanted to before Bt5?
for Jinn' case...i think he never acted before so critics and the korean public don't really know him as an actor
Maybe he will start an acting carreer after enlistment...but I think it's easier to start when you are younger like that DO guy did

Cocomj

Star
the group is called super M....people call them sperM as a mocking form

BTW look here:

very suspicious....I think one of them wants to escape sooner than expected... like EXO D.O did....but Big Hit won't be allowing that

Hi just thinking abt something
The superM

The M in hebrew equivalent number is 13

Could it mean something ?

I was just thinking

Just letting my thought out there (cause idk lol)and i'm gone again
Bye guys have a good week
(Won't come often here cause i want to leave korea as a whole behind as the past
Thank you again to everybody who was there )
God bless you all :)