BSynagogue of Satan Just Stole Another 100 Billion From American Taxpayers Bonus Canadian Forest Fires Again Causing Major Pollution

Synagogue of Satan which owns the US Congress just gave another 100 Billion to Israel and Ukraine. Not a nickel for the southern border invasion. I'm beginning to think Mike Johnson is actually Nancy Pelosi dressing like a man. I wonder what compromising videos mossad has on Johnson. I always avoided Tik Tok but now that the Synagogue of Satan is trying to ban it maybe I will check it out.

free2018

Star
Synagogue of Satan which owns the US Congress just gave another 100 Billion to Israel and Ukraine. Not a nickel for the southern border invasion. I'm beginning to think Mike Johnson is actually Nancy Pelosi dressing like a man. I wonder what compromising videos mossad has on Johnson. I always avoided Tik Tok but now that the Synagogue of Satan is trying to ban it maybe I will check it out.
Mike Johnson looks like a FTM and Mr. Nancy is a man drag.
The Nazis are only part of the story.
The Mason Brotherhood controls all nations.
All nations.
They are actually Satan’s kids.
Their goal is to torture and eliminate human beings.

Corona is a good indication of what they want: complete annihilation.

Is there a solution?

1. The Creator.
2. Realizing that all they taught people were lies about everything.
3. The fake Jews are only a fraction. Masonry is Kabbalah Judaism. It’s the same thing to the Elite.
4. We aren’t a bunch of monkeys on a globe spinning nowhere.

Daze

Superstar
Interestingly enough, the votes were something like 300 to 100 (roughly). Some 100 Republicans and every single Democrat voted in favor of the handout. All of them, 100%.

1713646011260.png

They say Democrats are anti-war. But not a single one said no. Stop and ponder on that one.

It's worth pointing out that Ukraine is modern day Kharzaria. In case you never thought about the connection to Israel / Ukiraine.

DC only has 1 boss, and it's not the American people.

1713645646699.jpeg

1713645543445.jpeg

1713645707491.jpeg

Jews control America!!!
And They will destroy America by dragging it into WW3!!!
View attachment 104001
That's why the Synagogue of Satan is trying to destroy Russia. Russia has already won the Ukraine war. Ukraine and the Synagogue of Satan are the same entity. Both zelensky and satanyahoo are letting the Ukrainian people get slaughtered so when Israel no longer exists they will flee to Ukraine. Ukrainians are considered goys by the Synagogue of Satan.

Tyln93

Rookie
That's why the Synagogue of Satan is trying to destroy Russia. Russia has already won the Ukraine war. Ukraine and the Synagogue of Satan are the same entity. Both zelensky and satanyahoo are letting the Ukrainian people get slaughtered so when Israel no longer exists they will flee to Ukraine. Ukrainians are considered goys by the Synagogue of Satan.
Russia and America, they are same. Elites rule the two countries!!!

I read on zero hedge that when Mike Johnson was single and 24 years old he adopted a black teenager. Who does this? The guy is owned by the Synagogue of Satan and is compromised by videos that mossad has. Orange Man and Mike Johnson Making America Great Again by giving Synagogue of Satan billions. Uniparty.

Also in this Bill was 4 billion to give to NGOs to facilitate more invasion from third world countries.

Flarepath

Star
You actually believe this, don't you? Be honest with us - you actually believe this bullshit.
Yeah because the muslim magazine 'Inspire' encourages muslims to do it.
Oh well, we can avoid doing hiking trips in the forests and go swimming in lakes and rivers instead, what could possibly go wrong there?..:)
Oh wait..

musl-water1.jpg

musl-water3.jpg

musl-water4.jpg

TempestOfTempo

Superstar

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
even if the 1860 census says it im not buying it because when the elite deep state wants to pit one race against another this is sort of history rewriting is what they do, id just be careful with this particular narrative
Im open to the fact that there may have been many Jewish slave owners... Im just not ready to take the bait that White folks had NOTHING to do with it and its all another Zonist agenda lol.