Bill Gates Vaccine Is An Operatoring System For Your Mind

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Amazing analysis from Catherine Austin Fitts and James Corbett as they explain the inner workings behind the CV-19 psy-op. She explains that the Gates vaccine isn't a medical "vaccine" but an operating system for your mind, hooked up to the J.E.D.I. and Amazon cloud contract! 13:00 mins She explains Gates is the front man for a much larger web of evil and control. This is unbelievable.

"There Are Fates Worse Than Death" - Catherine Austin Fitts Exposes the Injection Fraud
Corbett Report:
Catherine Austin Fitts of solari.com interviews James Corbett about his new documentary, Who Is Bill Gates? We go beyond the focus on Gates to discuss the syndicate that he is leading, the business model it relies on, and the new form of collateral that will underlie the digital economy: the human body. Don't miss this vital conversation that fills in the missing pieces of the puzzle and draws back the curtains on the real purpose of the injection fraud.

Last edited:

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
"If I was 13 again I would be hacking biology instead of computers"
-Bill Gates

And this was all laid out in the movie Ghost In The Shell back in 1996.

and its also the reason for the Matrix movies and all the Superhero (X-men, Captain Marvel) movies or Super Soldier movies (Jason Bourne) over the past several years..to push the trans-humanist agenda.

elsbet

Superstar
Catherine Austin Fitts also mentions this is the reason for the transgender agenda. It's all starting to make sense now.
Is Anthony Patch his real name, I wonder-- the same as the character, in the F Scott Fitzgerald book The Beautiful and the Damned. Hmm... I've heard of him before, but I got the impression he was into the metaphysical, rather than the spiritual. I could be wrong.

If you haven't seen this from Geordie Rose, creator of the D-Wave quantum computer and Kindred, please watch... it is 21 minutes, but I couldn't turn it off. I was especially riveted when he started comparing the things likely to *inhabit* AI (really?) to Lovecraft's Old Ones, who's attitude toward us-- mere humans-- would be something akin to gross indifference.

Checking out the Patch video. :)

Frank Badfinger

Superstar
Is Anthony Patch his real name, I wonder-
I really don't know him well. I only agreed on what he had to say.

I was especially riveted when he started comparing the things likely to *inhabit* AI (really?) to Lovecraft's Old Ones, who's attitude toward us-- mere humans-- would be something akin to gross indifference.
Reminds me of Terminator's Skynet or the movie The Mist with the whole CERN connection. Terrifying.

I’ve know this transhumanist agenda was coming for years but now as it gets closer it becomes more and more terrifying.

Singularity University
Ray Kurzweil
Silicon Valley
Bill Gates
Elon Musk
Jeffrey Epstein
DARPA
I could go on...

All want to merge man with machine

GhostGirl

Rookie
The only thing I keep going back to is how easy it is RIGHT NOW to put a stop to all the control - refusal to pay taxes. Yet NOBODY has the presence of mind to do this. We fought the revolutionary war over a tax rate of 15%. In the US roughly 80 cents of every dollar earned goes to taxes (through hidden taxes).
This whole system of control would come crashing down around them IF a large enough portion of the US population would simply refuse to participate in the system anymore!! Hence, the removal of Europeans from the workforce - pretty soon it's not going to matter because there won't be enough Europeans paying into the system to effect it in the event of a revolt. There will be no revolt by immigrants who now have it better than they've EVER had it in their life!!

We may have already lost this fight.

Jeffrey Epstein
how does jeffrey do this?

The only thing I keep going back to is how easy it is RIGHT NOW to put a stop to all the control - refusal to pay taxes.
the old financial system is collapsing.

workforce will only be AI robots. they won't need people to work. there will be no salary or tax for most people.

basic income will be paid to everyone with the "world order 666" system. what you are talking about is old issues.

Last edited:

Devine

Star
Newborns To Be Separated From Parents for COVID-19 Testing
mercola.com

Story at-a-glance
  • In an April 30, 2020, GatesNotes post, Bill Gates states he suspects “the COVID-19 vaccine will become part of the routine newborn immunization schedule”
  • The U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is recommending newborns be tested for COVID-19 twice within the first 48 hours, and separated from mothers with confirmed or suspected SARS-CoV-2 infection
  • Only three pediatric deaths from alleged COVID-19 illness have been reported in the U.S. as of April 2, 2020
  • Early separation has been proven to cause emotional and neurobiological problems well into adulthood
  • Phase 1 human trials have begun for a few different COVID-19 vaccines. In the Moderna trial, one of the subjects developed a fever “of more than 103 degrees” Fahrenheit, fainted, and reported feeling “more sick than he ever has before” after his second dose

I don't know if it was spoken before.

The words "Different DNA" and "Infect me with your lovin', Fill me with your poison".

2020-07-03 16_57_56-Window.png
A "common bird", went extinct 2030.
Agenda 2030?

Will those whose DNA don't change will be extinct?

I don't know if it was spoken before.

The words "Different DNA" and "Infect me with your lovin', Fill me with your poison".

View attachment 38806
A "common bird", went extinct 2030.
Agenda 2030?

Will those whose DNA don't change will be extinct?
predictive programming

elsbet

Superstar
TRUMP
Vaccine Compared to the Manhattan Project

I saw a clip of Trump talking about the creation of a vaccine, and he compared their efforts to the urgency of those participating in the Manhattan Project.

Hundreds of thousands of people were slaughtered-- very intentionally, mind you-- as a result of that urgent effort.

The Manhattan Project was the result of an enormous collaborative effort between the U.S. government and the industrial and scientific sectors during World War II.
FUN FACT
... the Manhattan Project tasked the Monsanto Chemical Company with separating and purifying the radioactive element polonium (Po-210), which was to be used as the initiator for the atomic bombs.​

Oddly, the purpose of the speech was to reassure and comfort Americans--

The Government is hard at work on a cure... just like that time we created the Atom bomb!

I marvel. :rolleyes: