Between Constantinople & Rome

EpistemiX

Established
Arguably Sheikh Imran Nazar Hosein's most anticipated appearance in the United Kingdom, at Leeds Orthodox Church. The scholar, Sheikh Imran Hosein, explains why Islamic Eschatology is not to be ignored by Orthodox Christians around the world, and why also, it is integral to their very own diverse and oft confused understanding regarding the end times.

Islamic Eschatology elucidates the idea that there will be an alliance with Ar-Rum, classically understood to be those Christians who were known as Orthodox with a Gnostic approach to their faith and living under the banner of a political Rome which had all but legitimized a theocracy. Small wonder then, today many a commentator has surmised Rome to be the modern western civilization which champions Christianity as the major faith without building a theocracy based on the laws of Christianity.

Today, Ar-Rum can be thus identified as the Christian Kingdom which extends over the four cardinal directions of our blue planet. As the world plummets slowly towards the end of time, this lecture finds its place among the heart and minds of those discerning intellects who look beyond the politics and to the very portents of prophecy instead.

let's look at it like this

armageddon war=the euphrates war....'preparing the way for the kings of the east'
muslims are forbidden to take anything from it...it could well be the 'booty of bani kalb' ie the wealth that goes to the last Caliph but tbh im not even sure this is the malhamma because the euphrates war is never told in a context that's strictly between muslims and christians. it says 99 out of every 100 people will die fighting for it..that is literally a world war.
The next prophecy (in Rev 16) is the destruction of mystery babylon.

dajjal emerges out of the euphrates war ie 'between syria and iraq' and it is only after he emerges the '40 days' thing starts *something imran hossein is wrong on again with his stories of pax britanica)
Aside from all that, the alliance between Rome ie the Beast which dajjal will rule against the common enemy IS the destruction of israel ie the western 'system' itself..ie it is as the prophet SAW said 'he will spread mischief all over'. it is in accordance with Zech 11's worthless shepherd prophecy, in a chapter where the jewish rejection of Jesus 'the true shepherd' and then the worthless shepherd ie the anti-christ is written. So it is def about dajjal causing the destruction of his own people. As in the fall of mystery babylon caused by the anti-christ/beast, foretold in the book of Revelation.

long story short, i think the malhamma occurs after modern israel is gone and dajjal has established a new 'messianic' (70000 persians for example) israel that is in sync with the NWO/globalised world that includes muslims before muslims decide to go to war against dajjal and his system ie the beast/global government/ROME.

(7) Mustaurid al-Qurashi reported: I heard Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: The Last Hour would come (when) the romans would form a majority amongst people. 'Amr said to him (Mustaurid Qurashi): See what you are saying? He said: I say what I heard from Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him). Thereupon he said: If you say that, it is a fact for they have four qualities. They have the patience to undergo a trial and immediately restore themselves to sanity after trouble and attack again after flight. They (have the quality) of being good to the destitute and the orphans, to the weak and, fifthly, the good quality in them is that they put resistance against the oppression of kings. (Book #041, Hadith #6925)

this is what i mean, a global system...the colonialists were all former colonies of Rome..and therefore also Rome. their emergence and colonisation of the rest of the world also extended all of it to end times Rome, the feet of iron/clay mentioned in Daniel 2.

Also, i dont think it is an alliance between muslims and the EOC at all.
the same prophecies talk of muslims 'breaking the cross' and this is also spoken of with Isa AS ie 'break the cross and kill the pig'
this is the destruction of western colonial/capitalist nations

when muslims go begging, they go to the western governments and the UN, not to the EOC.
i think even if the eoc are with muslims against dajjal and the nwo/beast, they are reserved for the arrival of Isa AS and not the ones muslims are going to fight against later.

just look at the narratives around israel btw
the USA/britain ie the old system is still defending israel to their last breath whereas the UN and the 'new' system is usually condemning israel.
a post euphrates context leading to the collapse of the 'west' would effectively be the end of israel too.

btw another thing about the euphrates war, in Rev 16 it says

12 And the sixth angel poured out his vial upon the great river Euphrates; and the water thereof was dried up, that the way of the kings of the east might be prepared.
13 And I saw three unclean spirits like frogs come out of the mouth of the dragon, and out of the mouth of the beast, and out of the mouth of the false prophet.
14 For they are the spirits of devils working miracles, which go forth unto the kings of the earth and of the whole world to gather them for the battle of that great Day of God Almighty.

again this can't be the malhamma ie 'the kings of the earth' ie everyone fighting for that 'wealth' and it is a further indicator that dajjal, iblees and the nwo are the main drivers behind it.

Sorry, I have been way too busy but it seems you have watched the video now. I enjoyed reading your thoughts.

I haven't watched it and tbh i don't usually watch his videos, only short clips. The problem for me is it's verrry difficult to follow him. He spends most of his actual time going round in circles trying to re-emphasise previous ideas.

So on this occasion the point he made which I happened to catch was the one about the malhamma and the war of armageddon. The fact he has made this statement is proof he has read the book of Revelation.
It is not difficult to understand these prophecies when you are capable of connecting them to other prophecies with the addition also of having the Quran/hadith prophecies.

Let me give an example

In the hadith, there are prophecies of both Iraq and Syria. I used to wonder why, so I looked for those hadith and found some more which mention Egypt in addition. You are more than likely familiar because even Imran hossein has mentioned the hadith.

So now you have Iraq, Syria and Egypt, but why those countries? naturally I wanted answers.
Now the hadith about dajjal say he will emerge from 'between iraq and syria' and this to me points to the euphrates.
makes sense, 'greater israel'
and then you have egypt.

if you look for signs, in the book of revelation, before the euphrates war...there is a far stranger event foretold in Revelation 9
Here you have this entity called 'Abaddon/apollyon'. A 'star' falls from the sky, whatever that means..and opens up the bottomless pit (in revelation terminology this is hell and abaddon is also hell so people typically say this is the angel of hell.
This entity is also a king over an army of 'locusts' (in the bible, even when the babylonians invaded judea it was said as if they were locusts, it isnt obv literal).
locusts have no leader and they eat the vegetation but dont harm people. Here, the locusts have a king, harm people and don't harm the vegetation.
what does that mean? i don't know..

Still, reading this has reminded me of the 10 plagues..which took place in egypt.
This particular entity also does not harm the believers, only the disbelievers. So again what does that mean?

in the Quran there is dabbat al ard. Just look at how muslim translators instead wrote 'beast of the earth' (who in revelation is dajjal...yet the dabbat al ard is not dajjal).
dabba means non-human..it can even be an alien or an animal
al ard=of the earth.
but that is not too different from the 'bottomless pit'
I think it is the same being personally. The dabbat al ard is also said to have the staff of Moses and the ring of Solomon AS. That's interesting. it connects with the Nile and the Euphrates
And Solomon ruled over all the kingdoms from the Euphrates River to the land of the Philistines, as far as the border of Egypt

I still don't know what the locusts symbolise..
but so far you have the dabbat al ard as apollyon...and it connects to the euphrates to egypt...ie greater israel..and you have the sanctions/war in iraq, syria and then egypt.

This is before the euphrates war..
and it says

During those days people will seek death but will not find it; they will long to die, but death will elude them.

i have no idea what that means...if it is symbolic or literal...but it's all linked to the hadith on iraq/syria and then egypt IMO....

Very interesting,

how did you come to form this opinion?
it's kind of explained in the post man. it's about iraq/syria representing the euphrates and egypt representing the nile...ie greater israel.

In Revelation 9 the prophecy of apollyon and the 'locust' army is something that is followed by the euphrates war.
https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Revelation+9&version=NIV
The euphrates war is also before the destruction of mystery babylon/the whore of babylon........and the emergence of the beast system and dajjal.

Sidenote, the malhamma is actually when muslims fight against the Beast system which in the end is destroyed by Isa AS, it is not the euphrates war/war of armageddon (which imran hossein said). Also within that, the alliance with the beast system is def foretold in Revelation when GOD actually puts it in the beast's heart to destroy the whore.

Revelation 17
16 The beast and the ten horns you saw will hate the prostitute. They will bring her to ruin and leave her naked; they will eat her flesh and burn her with fire. 17 For God has put it into their hearts to accomplish his purpose by agreeing to hand over to the beast their royal authority, until God’s words are fulfilled.

throughout Revelation 17/18 there is a celebration of mystery babylon's destruction. Ie this is the fulfillment of that hadith when muslims kill the jews. You know the one about the stones/trees...and as you might remember this one is very very detailed within the old testament in many ways connecting the jews to ancient babylon and linked prophecies.

When you examine the apollyon prophecy and compare it to the dabbat al ard prophecies in Quran and hadith..it's pretty obvious they are the same. The hadith tell us the dabbat al ard has the staff of Moses and the ring of Solomon AS.
that in itself connects the nile to the euphrates.
The 'army of locusts' theme connects to Egypt (one of the 10 plagues) and hence to Moses too.
This is how I've connected iraq/syria (euphrates) to egypt (the nile).
staff of Moses and ring of Solomon....
This is well in line with the establishment of 'greater israel' (but this is the babylon version ie the current version not the later dajjal version)
These events also lead to the euphrates war which then leads to the destruction of mystery babylon.

modern israel would cause the euphrates war, world war 3.
dajjal's emergence from that (ie coming from 'between syria and iraq') where he 'spreads mischeif all over' is what leads to the death of modern israel (explained above, ie the beast destroying the whore and linked to Zechariah 11's dajjal prophecy) and then building a new messianic version of israel.
there is a lot more on this within Revelation, esp in chapter 11.

ive gone into depth before on what dajjal represents from a spiritual perspective
external left/ring correspond to internal right/left
blind in his right eye means he is inwardly blind on the 'left' side ie the left brain hemisphere..although this is an area of science that isnt fully understood, it is something that has a degree of truth to it. Although the truth is more connected with metaphysics than with actual science.
the left brain deals with logical truth and the right brain deals with the mystical.
Transcendence and Immanence
fiqh and tasawuff.
monothiesm and pantheism
passive, active.
Moses and Solomon

being blind in his right eye effectively means he will be coming with a complete pantheistic type belief about Allah that lacks adherence to Allah's Trancendence which also connects with tawheed and fiqh/religious law.
you look at Surah kahf, it is packed with these themes ie left/right...with the duality of yin/yang (in the muslim world this is given different terms but amongst them, jalali and jamali).

Dabbat al ard is mentioned in
Chapter 27
https://www.searchtruth.com/chapter_display.php?chapter=27&translator=2#82

3Those who establish regular prayers and give in regular charity
this also follows that trajectory, ie jalali jamali, fiqh and tasawuff. Salat is a passive action and zakat is active, yin and yang.

it's talking about Musa AS, his staff....and the plagues...(which includes the Locusts plague)
It's named after the ant that's connected with the story of Solomon AS that's about the power of Solomon AS. In fact this story is deeper in the jewish oral tradition. The fall of Solomon, ie when he was tested and lost his kingdom to a demon was linked to his ring..and it was because of the story with the ant.

so all im doing so far is seeing how this prophecy of the dabbat al ard (ie staff of Moses and ring of Solomon) is linked to these themes on one hand
and on the other the appolyon prophecy in the bible is linked to the locusts theme which connects to the 10 plagues...and this prophecy is before the euphrates (which ive mentioned)

so what on earth does it mean? this creature punishes the wicked, doesnt harm the people who have the mark of God.
in the Quran we're told it tells people the TRUTH.

what could it possibly be? given the context of the hadith on iraq/syria and then egypt...what is occuring through these wars? is it that people are waking up about israel?..
oh but it also says the plague lasts 5 months and people will long for death but not be able to die!!!

i think the rest of the prophecies are easy to understand, this one is the strangest of all.
esp when you read the hadith descriptions, they sound almost made up.

EpistemiX

Established
i think the rest of the prophecies are easy to understand, this one is the strangest of all.
esp when you read the hadith descriptions, they sound almost made up.
that's prophecy for you though, they always sound "extraordinary". The subjective reasoning which surrounds prophecy before its manifestation is always interpreted differently by varying intellects. Those who ponder though, without forming an opinion are more likely to recognise the passing of prophecy - which is objective, and thus, leading to truth.

That's not to say I'm a naysayer, when it comes to the subjective reasoning. As long as there is some method employed, I can always appreciate the effort undertaken to form theory. I'm pleased you are developing into a more nuanced, appreciative mind. Your comparatives have improved a great deal ma sh'Allah.

that's prophecy for you though, they always sound "extraordinary". The subjective reasoning which surrounds prophecy before its manifestation is always interpreted differently by varying intellects. Those who ponder though, without forming an opinion are more likely to recognise the passing of prophecy - which is objective, and thus, leading to truth.

That's not to say I'm a naysayer, when it comes to the subjective reasoning. As long as there is some method employed, I can always appreciate the effort undertaken to form theory. I'm pleased you are developing into a more nuanced, appreciative mind. Your comparatives have improved a great deal ma sh'Allah.
With bible prophecy much of it is on repeat....it is a continuation of old themes basically.
so there's nothing new..it's just about studying history in light of prophecy closer to make sense of it

anyway
something interesting about Locusts
in Proverbs 30, ie the book of Solomon AS it says

locusts have no king, yet they advance together in ranks;

but look at the general theme

Ants are creatures of little strength,
yet they store up their food in the summer;
26 hyraxes are creatures of little power,
yet they make their home in the crags;
27 locusts have no king,
yet they advance together in ranks;
28 a lizard can be caught with the hand,
yet it is found in kings’ palaces.

once again this is very strongly, taoist philosophy
read the Tao te ching and it is similar.

7 locusts have no king,
yet they advance together in ranks;

THIS is 'non-action' (yang)

locusts having a king as in Revelation 9
is an indicator of 'right-action' (yin), following orders, which again relates to shariah.

also in other prophecy, locusts was symbolically used to describe the babylonian invasion

Jeremiah 5
The LORD Almighty has sworn by his own life that he will bring many men to attack Babylonia like a swarm of locusts, and they will shout with victory

so an army that adheres to shariah/law of God being symbolised as locusts..makes sense

and their faces resembled human faces. 8 Their hair was like women’s hair, and their teeth were like lions’ teeth
They were told not to harm the grass of the earth or any plant or tree, but only those people who did not have the seal of God on their foreheads.

that does sounds pretty muslim
and

Do not commit treachery or deviate from the right path.
You must not mutilate dead bodies.
Neither kill a child, nor a woman, nor an aged man.
Bring no harm to the trees, nor burn them with fire, especially those which are fruitful.
Slay not any of the enemy's flock, save for your food.
You are likely to pass by people who have devoted their lives to monastic services; leave them alone
Abu Bakr

now thinking of this hadith
(6) Abu Huraira reported Allah's Messenger (may peace be upon him) as saying: Iraq would withhold its dirhams and qafiz; Syria would withhold its mudd and dinar and egypt would withhold its irdab and dinar and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started and you would recoil to that position from where you started, the bones and the flesh of Abu Huraira would bear testimony to it. (Book #041, Hadith #6923)

commonly they say this is a bad sign ie that it means, returning to jahiliyya but it could just as easily mean, returning to true islam..

eg

We were in the company of Jabir bin Abdulldh that he said it may happen that the people of Iraq may notsend their Qafiz and Dirhams (their measures of food stuff and their money). We said: Who would be responsible for it?He said: The non-Arabs would prevent them. He again said: There is the possibility that the people of Syria may not send theirDinar and Mudd. We said: Who would be responsible for it? He said This prevention would be made by the Romans.He (Jabir bin Abdullab) kept quiet for a while and then reported Allah's Messenger (peace be upon him) having said There would be a caliph in the last(period) of my Ummah who would freely give handfuls of wealth to the people without counting it.I said to Abu Nadra and Abu al-'Ala: DO you mean 'Umar bin 'Abd al-Aziz? They said: No."

still, anything related to egypt in the end time from islamic eschatology would be worth hearing/reading.

Last edited: