Are you enjoying the Roy Moore apocalypse?

Aero

Superstar
Well, yes, I'm agreeing with you. If all it took were allegations most of us would be behind bars. I don't know anything about him, other than the publicity. That's not a good basis for action.
Right. That's fair. People on both sides have jumped to conclusions. But I think the court of public opinion might be a natural thing. Like we can't educate our way out of it completely. It's a necessary reflection we're always going to feed off of. It's just a question of doing that in healthier ways.

Plus some people really are virtually above the law. So again, necessary reflection.

TMT

Star
Ok, but did you give serious research to Marina Abramovic before you crucified her as a child raping witch? Or the Podesta's (fuck them and the DNC establishent for different reasons). Or for that matter anyone who appears on this website who has compared to a US Senator very little power?

I'm sorry you were abused, trul but you needn't continue your slavery with Jesus Christ, you can free yourself and looking at the full moon or the sun rise or set is more than 2 hours of Evangelical Church.

You have sold our country out to Corporate Theocrats and the Military and you think you fight for truth. It's sad.

@rainerann

TMT

Star
Why don't they just leave it to the people of Alabama to decide? I have no idea about this guy. Allegations are cheap and easy. Maybe they're true, maybe they aren't. I wouldn't know. I hope that Alabamans know of the concept of due process, however.

" I always had the permission of the mother"

that should tell you all you need to know

TMT

Star
Ok, but did you give serious research to Marina Abramovic before you crucified her as a child raping witch? Or the Podesta's (fuck them and the DNC establishent for different reasons). Or for that matter anyone who appears on this website who has compared to a US Senator very little power?

I'm sorry you were abused, trul but you needn't continue your slavery with Jesus Christ, you can free yourself and looking at the full moon or the sun rise or set is more than 2 hours of Evangelical Church.

You have sold our country out to Corporate Theocrats and the Military and you think you fight for truth. It's sad.

@rainerann
That may have been a bit harsh and I apologize.

Devine

Star

@rainerann
this is the stupidest thing you have ever written :D i doubt @rainerann will dignify it with a response.

Aero

Superstar
Lol it's ok. Calm down. Don't be satanic to counter satanism

The fact is Roy Moore became toxic. And when you have a bunch of other toxic people promoting him. It just turns into a recipe called defeat. Or failure. It doesn't really matter. I could explain further but it's really that simple!

Aero

Superstar
It's depressing that he got the amount of votes he did.
Exactly. Replace Moore with like any other Republican, and the Republican would of won.

I think people know I'm pretty progressive. But I don't really have a problem with Republicans. I try not to get into these pointless personal fights. So I'm not being mean when I say Steve Bannon should just go sit the fuck down. They were talking about "war" with the GOP over on Brietbart way too much. Like what war? Where? It's just getting so ridiculous at this point. If all they have is brow beating than they really are in trouble

Victoria

Rookie
He lost, but the amount of votes he got is disheartening. Doug Jones barely scraped by and it was pretty much all due to the black community getting out the vote.

TMT

Star
this site would be great if it weren't for the fucking satanists
Where's a Satanist? I haven't seen any around here.

Anyway this forum would be ok if wasn't for all the trump supporters, christian fundamentalists, radical muslims, white supremacists and assorted anti-semites.

Red Sky at Morning

Superstar
Where's a Satanist? I haven't seen any around here.

Anyway this forum would be ok if wasn't for all the trump supporters, christian fundamentalists, radical muslims, white supremacists and assorted anti-semites.
Not sure if you like me being here or not then, @TMT ;-)

Reactions: TMT