Are the kabal immune against corona?

Johnny5

Veteran
@Vixy. In all honesty I have found that group extremely fascinating. I pretty much get sucked into any documentary or article about Scientology or ex-members. So some of the stuff I have seen is about the rigorous diet plans of supplements and water cleansing followed by intense sauna treatments. Not to mention the famous "e-meters" used to measure "thetans" (corruption) in one's body. They have all kinds of "tech" as the call it used to "clear" members' bodies of this corruption. Of course you just have to give your entire life's savings and everything else you have before you remove the corruption.

Vixy

Star
@Vixy. In all honesty I have found that group extremely fascinating. I pretty much get sucked into any documentary or article about Scientology or ex-members. So some of the stuff I have seen is about the rigorous diet plans of supplements and water cleansing followed by intense sauna treatments. Not to mention the famous "e-meters" used to measure "thetans" (corruption) in one's body. They have all kinds of "tech" as the call it used to "clear" members' bodies of this corruption. Of course you just have to give your entire life's savings and everything else you have before you remove the corruption.
Mmh, tried biomagnetism myself but didnt work although I have ben helped tremendously by common natural medicine and homeopathy so Im all pro but bio? Nah, nothing happened and it was expensive!

Johnny5

Veteran
@Johnny5

So.

Any good suggestions for a quick "corruption cleanse"?

For serious.
Not from me sorry. I eat junk too much to give any helpful advice. Lol. As for thetans, I only know what i have seen on Leah Remini's show and some of the youtube vids of ex-members. I would never go near any of their stuff to learn more if that is what you are asking about.

Johnny5

Veteran
Lol @Johnny5
No no! Not expecting you to delve into that wacky world!
I'm not either~ just want to "cleanse" myself in a semi-safe and economical fashion, lol.
Kinda serious, kinda joking.
I guess I will just clean up my diet and get more exercise ...was hoping like magic rock or something could cure what ails me lolol
But no, it is nuts I know...lolol
Ah I gotcha now. I probably need to do that as well. I am sure other parties here will have good advice. Search in the Health and Wellness corner of the VC basement. Someone may have posted in there already.

DevaWolf

Veteran
They exaggerated on how deadly it is.
It’s contagious. The procedures are just to keep those with iffy immune systems safe or as safe as can be. I think if society carried on as normal, we would be talking about a super flu. The elites took advantage of a chinese virus and used it to shackle the world
I agree. Normal flu can be deadly too. I've had Corona, for me it was milder than the usual flu the symptoms just lasted longer.

Vixy

Star
I agree. Normal flu can be deadly too. I've had Corona, for me it was milder than the usual flu the symptoms just lasted longer.
Thats exactly how it was for me! Lost my voice for 2 weeks, sounded like an old crow, had a bad cough and it was hard to breathe, other than that..nothing. No fever, no muscle pain. Maybe we caught the mild one.

Vixy

Star
Lol @Johnny5
No no! Not expecting you to delve into that wacky world!
I'm not either~ just want to "cleanse" myself in a semi-safe and economical fashion, lol.
Kinda serious, kinda joking.
I guess I will just clean up my diet and get more exercise ...was hoping like magic rock or something could cure what ails me lolol
But no, it is nuts I know...lolol
Im on a special diet my natural doctor put together for me to detox from copper, maybe that could help? Lots of meat, vegestables and some carbohydrates to fill it out like quinoa.

Nobodybuthere

Established
How will the vaccine made by elites affect our body? Is there any way stay away from it, if it is pushed by the government?