Arab invasion

Tidal

Star
How about both sides accept that there is work to be done and we get on it instead of pointing fingers looking for others to blame?

Speaking of who to blame for mass immigration into our countries, it's the PEOPLE of our countries themselves who are to blame for voting incompetent politicians into power..:)

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Good for you mate, Tonto was one of my childhood hero role models; in one episode he was stuck in quicksand up to his waist and slowly sinking but never panicked like we'd do, he just stood there calmly waiting for the Lone Ranger to arrive and pull him out, what a man..:)
So you are the kind of guy who will sink in quicksand while waiting for a white savior lol Remind the forum never to go hiking with this goofball

Awoken2

Superstar
Good for you mate, Tonto was one of my childhood hero role models; in one episode he was stuck in quicksand up to his waist and slowly sinking but never panicked like we'd do, he just stood there calmly waiting for the Lone Ranger to arrive and pull him out, what a man..:)
Oh forgive me @TempestOfTempo you've been away for a while. Let me introduce you to Tidal. He is VC forums meme artist, likes comics, bit repetitive but he is 74, lives in Plymouth, nice little flat, sits in a rocking chair dressed in his late mums clothes....pretty harmless really.

Meme me up Tidal....that's a bit star trekky isn't it?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Nah, as far as I know Armstrong and Aldrin weren't Romans.
You complete moron... English, Italian, Spanish, French etc. are all derived from Latin. Latin isnt even Roman you absolute dingbat, Latin was the basis for their language.

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Oh forgive me @TempestOfTempo you've been away for a while. Let me introduce you to Tidal. He is VC forums meme artist, likes comics, bit repetitive but he is 74, lives in Plymouth, nice little flat, sits in a rocking chair dressed in his late mums clothes....pretty harmless really.

Meme me up Tidal....that's a bit star trekky isn't it?
Shoooot, this guy couldnt even carry TJ Hookers baton, let alone wear Capn Kirks stripes eh?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Speaking of who to blame for mass immigration into our countries, it's the PEOPLE of our countries themselves who are to blame for voting incompetent politicians into power..:)

No. By your own definition its YOUR fault because you are to shook to do anything about it other than sit on a computer and whine lol

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Blah blah blah
Keep goading little bitch, you’re giving me some good entertainment
So you keep referring to other men with this term. Your homosexual tendencies aside, is this where Im supposed to challenge you to a duel? Friggin predictable....

John K

Established
Soo, as if its not enough with the arabic migrants having taken over europe, they are now running through the turkish border and trying to get into Greece so they can reside in germany, most of them say.

Migration is one thing in limited numbers where they integrate, work and keep nice. These migrants DON'T. Should they cross the border to greece, and invade, there'll be a bloodbath because the greeks never liked arabs, it's a known fact. And the greeks won't stand like swedish men without a care, they will fight.

The situation right now:

What are your thoughts on this invasion?
Well, the arabs are looking a better life in other country.
The goverment can chose to let them entry to their country or not.
I think they deserve an opportunity to live better (only, if they repect the law, ofcourse).
But it's really hard to mix completly differents cultures, I think arabs should take a course of european culture in order to re-educate them in differents aspects of life. Most of then are disrespectful with womans.

In the other hand, the invasion of arabs to europe is not a completly natural event. The illuminati wants to mix europeans with other cultures and races in order to destroy the national identity of each european country.
It's simple, the next generation ( ex: the childrends between a french woman and a pakistan man, will not feel the national identity of france or pakistan. Thoses childrends will lose the national identity because he/she is not completly french or pakista non. Just a half. And they will feel just a half. And that is the objetive of the illuminati : multicultiralism.
And then, WAR. Ofcourse.

:p