Arab invasion

They cut off the finger of a swedish guy. Video in the link. Be careful, its alot of blood and well, watch on your own guard.

Last week it happened to me aswell

Myself I was sexually molested last Monday. I replied on a house for rent -add and came for an interview. The man was romanian and to make a long story short he assaulted me and destroyed three vaertibrahs in my back so I am now in constant pain. He also bruised my left thigh and butt. Ive been in such pain I couldnt sleep the first 5 days. Doesnt matter if I sit, lay, stand..still feels like an elephant kicked my back. While he assaulted me, I heard my back crack.

I later contacted the woman living there now and she is moving because of him and gave me the number to the woman who lived there before her. We talked for hours. Turns out he bruised her all over her bosy several times, drugged her and stressed her mentally to the point where she had a psychosis. She reported everything but the police closed the case. She had to fight with all she had and report the police themselves before they reopened the case. When I called in mine they listened veeery carefully to my statement probably because there was one report laying already. The third woman will also report what happened to her she says but shes moving out so she hasnt yet. I told the place where he had the add (Blocket.se) and they removed the add and is cooperating with the police. He is now searching for woman number 4 to destroy on facebook where one can also advertise.
I hope you get justice vixy:(

Tidal

Star
I can't stand any of Kipling's writings.

Kipling had a brave dig at Queen Victoria and colonialism in this excerpt from his poem "The Widow at Windsor" as seen from the perspective of ordinary British soldiers-

"Walk wide o' the Widow at Windsor,
For 'alf o' Creation she owns:
We 'ave bought 'er the same with the sword an' the flame,
An' we've salted it down with our bones"

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Not if the immigrants are decent law-abiding Christians..:)

PS- English was the first language spoken on another world, not bad for a little offshore island, and who can forget Armstrong's immortal words-

Since you want to get technical... it was a Latin-derivative which was spoken on the moon lol

Last edited:

SnowFall

Veteran
It is heartbreaking to see how the world does not care about helping their fellow brothers and sisters. Refugees all over the world are ignored, and always have been. Humanity is disgusting. And so is the OP. Racist threads like this should be deleted and embarrass this entire website and ruin the credibility of actual good information.
Or maybe when the refugees enter the country they should act civilised and not like savages?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Or maybe when the refugees enter the country they should act civilised and not like savages?
How about both sides accept that there is work to be done and we get on it instead of pointing fingers looking for others to blame?

SnowFall

Veteran
So if you can tell me where else wagon-trains of Western Europeans invaded a nation eventually called "America" I might be able to answer your question lol
Western European’s built up a super power, not turned it into a stinking ghetto, that’s the difference

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
Western European’s built up a super power, not turned it into a stinking ghetto, that’s the difference
Western Europeans were excrementing and urinating in buckets and throwing the waste out the window into the community. Thats the kind of advanced society and culture you are referring to there buddy.

Last edited:

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
We give them charity and they bite the hand that feeds them

They’re the problem pal not us
Agreed.

So why not get your people and economic interests out of their countries? How about paying them back what you owe? How about not meddling in their internal affairs or starting wars in their lands in order to justify your agenda's of political subordination and resource theft? Seems to me the best way to end the issue is to just cut ties. If you dont want them there, dont give them a reason to be there. But then yalls standard of living would be compromised to a degree your nations refuse to accept so here we are... back at you whining about the symptom instead of the cause.

SnowFall

Veteran
Western Europeans were excrementing and urinating in buckets and throwing the waste out the windo into the community. Thats the kind of advanced society and culture you are referring to there buddy.
You keep bringing that up lol
Perhaps they did, but they built up a superpower when no other race ever could.

Wherever they went they conquered and built.

What did your people ever do?

TempestOfTempo

Superstar
You keep bringing that up lol
Perhaps they did, but they built up a superpower when no other race ever could.

Wherever they went they conquered and built.

What did your people ever do?
My people only built the advanced civilization that awed your "conquerors" lol
Face it, the only avenues Western Europeans excelled at (and what allowed their genocidal march across the globe) was the theft of scientific discoveries made by others and the willingness to sacrifice their humanity... to sink to ANY depth in order to feed their demonic lust for material wealth. But you cant take it with you so... you want to chance being on their side come judgement day? Thats a fools gamble...

Last edited:

SnowFall

Veteran
Agreed.

So why not get your people and economic interests out of their countries? How about paying them back what you owe? How about not meddling in their internal affairs or starting wars in their lands in order to justify your agenda's of political subordination and resource theft? Seems to me the best way to end the issue is to just cut ties. If you dont want them there, dont give them a reason to be there. But then yalls standard of living would be compromised to a degree your nations refuse to accept so here we are... back at you whining about the symptom instead of the cause.
Oh believe me I “whine” about the cause too, but aside from voting and futile protesting, there doesn’t seem to be a lot I can do about it.